Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I must have missed something, what is this conversion fee people are taking about?[/QUOTE]
GMG is from the UK, remember.
This would be an International deal here.
There's a currency fee, from most banks - for switching from one currency [such as Pounds, Euros, etc] to another [US Dollars].

[quote name='MysterD']GMG is from the UK, remember.
This would be an International deal here.
There's a currency fee, from most banks - for switching from one currency [such as Pounds, Euros, etc] to another [US Dollars].[/QUOTE]

It's been between $1 and $3 for me so far depending on how much the transaction is for.

Thank you two for the input on the keys. I am ordering mine now then!

*Interesting side note*

I was going to pick this up at a midnight release for the 360 but lucky me my account got hacked and my account is under investigation for a month, rendering it useless!

Looks like I will be doing quite a bit more PC gaming this month!

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thank you two for the input on the keys. I am ordering mine now then!

*Interesting side note*

I was going to pick this up at a midnight release for the 360 but lucky me my account got hacked and my account is under investigation for a month, rendering it useless!

Looks like I will be doing quite a bit more PC gaming this month![/QUOTE]

No one who has a capable PC should ever play an Elder Scrolls game on a console, that is like illegal.

[quote name='KaOTiK']No one who has a capable PC should ever play an Elder Scrolls game on a console, that is like illegal.[/QUOTE]

Haha well I live in an apartment with three other guys and we have two 46 inch tvs in the main room (one of them is mine). My computer is in my room and whenever I play PC games I feel like a troll just burrowed away in my room with no contact. When I play on consoles I can easily move it into the main room and hang out with everyone still as we watch a movie or someone else plays a game.

Though yes my PC is MORE than capable of running Skyrim at max so I suppose it is worth a try. I will still probably pick up the console version eventually now, but not quite as soon.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thank you two for the input on the keys. I am ordering mine now then!

*Interesting side note*

Looks like I will be doing quite a bit more PC gaming this month![/QUOTE]
Bethesda games are always better on PC simply because of the mod community. The mod makers are fanatical and create some truly amazing things that enhance and extend the life of the game greatly.

I've also heard that Skyrim has full plug and play xbox 360 controller support; changing menu interface and everything. :)

If that's how you want to roll.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']I've also heard that Skyrim has full plug and play xbox 360 controller support; changing menu interface and everything. :)

If that's how you want to roll.[/QUOTE]

This is good for me. I love the better graphics and performance on my PC but I also love sitting back in my chair with a controller instead of being hunched over the keyboard.

Anyway, was hoping to wake up to a new coupon code but since that didn't happen, I'll stick with my $48 physical copy from NewEgg.

[quote name='KaOTiK']No one who has a capable PC should ever play an Elder Scrolls game on a console, that is like illegal.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say, if one were ABLE to play it on PC, why the hell not? hahah

Been eyeing the same price on Direct2Drive. Glad I waited, since I have a $10 credit on GMG still. Wouldn't be bad at $43.xx

Wow, I am really tempted by skyrim now. I went to GMG and they offered me $1 off and a $5 bonus for the free men of war red tide game they had earlier this week. With a $15 store credit that brings the cost down to $32.79. Very tempting.

[quote name='pROvIs']Wow, I am really tempted by skyrim now. I went to GMG and they offered me $1 off and a $5 bonus for the free men of war red tide game they had earlier this week. With a $15 store credit that brings the cost down to $32.79. Very tempting.[/QUOTE]
No brainer at that price if you like RPGs even a little!

[quote name='rybrad']No brainer at that price if you like RPGs even a little![/QUOTE]

I bit, I was going to wait as my backlog is huge but that is a killer price.

Told my friend about it and they only offered the deal for him on war in the north. sad.

[quote name='pROvIs']I bit, I was going to wait as my backlog is huge but that is a killer price.

Told my friend about it and they only offered the deal for him on war in the north. sad.[/QUOTE]
Tell him to navigate to a different page and then back to the homepage, the trade-in offer for Skyrim will eventually pop as they just rotate through them. If that isn't working tell him to go to the page of the game being offered and then back to the homepage. I just cycled through six games so it is still working.

[quote name='madpeon']I ordered Skyrim about 3 hours ago and received my key immediately after checkout. Registered via Steam and pre-loaded as well.[/QUOTE]

This is what I was looking for think you

[quote name='BrolyB593']Haha well I live in an apartment with three other guys and we have two 46 inch tvs in the main room (one of them is mine). My computer is in my room and whenever I play PC games I feel like a troll just burrowed away in my room with no contact. When I play on consoles I can easily move it into the main room and hang out with everyone still as we watch a movie or someone else plays a game.

Though yes my PC is MORE than capable of running Skyrim at max so I suppose it is worth a try. I will still probably pick up the console version eventually now, but not quite as soon.[/QUOTE]
That is no excuse. Skyrim needs to be played on PC (just because of the Mods and other community fixes). It's like illegal. :lol:

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Steam has added preorder TF2 items to SR3, hoping we get our keys early enough to take advantage of that.[/QUOTE]
I am pretty sure that is only if you buy it directly from Steam and not somewhere else like GMG.

I keep getting "Sorry, but this transaction could not be completed. Please contact support, quoting reference 747." Would've liked saving the $6, but I guess I'll just buy it directly from Steam.

[quote name='fusion0fangels']I keep getting "Sorry, but this transaction could not be completed. Please contact support, quoting reference 747." Would've liked saving the $6, but I guess I'll just buy it directly from Steam.[/QUOTE]

If your paying with paypal that could be your issue your gmg email and you paypal email need to be the same.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I am pretty sure that is only if you buy it directly from Steam and not somewhere else like GMG.[/QUOTE]
It really depends on the game. Gordon Freeman was supposed to be a Steam Exclusive for Renegade Ops but keys from GMG got it as well.

[quote name='rybrad']It really depends on the game. Gordon Freeman was supposed to be a Steam Exclusive for Renegade Ops but keys from GMG got it as well.[/QUOTE]

Well then, I sure do hope we get the items. :pray:

Trying to hedge that

a) Skyrim for PC will be on sale for black friday/cyber monday
b) My backlog will last me until the goty edition w/ dlc

[quote name='nikkai']Trying to hedge that

a) Skyrim for PC will be on sale for black friday/cyber monday
b) My backlog will last me until the goty edition w/ dlc[/QUOTE]

Lol... You mentioning the GOTY edition instantly sold me on the "wait" list. Thanks, didn't really think about a GOTY for it lol. ;)

Hey Provis, keys should be all going out :) If you've had a significant time where you've not gotten it can you submit a support ticket and they'll be able to help you? :)

Also - to celebrate the launch of an amazing RPG (which I've yet to play! :( ) we're running a brief competition! Only a small time window but still some time to get an entry in! :D

Competition Time!

I have Skyrim steam activation key for sale if anyone is interested for a few bucks cheaper than GMG. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fusion0fangels']They are the same, though.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happen with trying to use Paypal, even though it's the same. Gave up on it. It's not just you.

[quote name='JamesGMG']Hey Provis, keys should be all going out :) If you've had a significant time where you've not gotten it can you submit a support ticket and they'll be able to help you? :)

Also - to celebrate the launch of an amazing RPG (which I've yet to play! :( ) we're running a brief competition! Only a small time window but still some time to get an entry in! :D

Competition Time![/QUOTE]

The entries so far are awesome........

Just a forewarning, I had my debit card locked trying to order Skyrim from this site (likely due to being based overseas).

However, I did purchase Deus Ex several months ago with no issues, so not sure what the dealio is.

Regarding Tropico 4 and its DLC.[quote name='Customer Service']
Hi Severose,
The game was withdrawn from sale temporarily. I have no information regarding the circumstances, nor any information at this time regarding the status of any DLC. As soon as we know, we'll have it up on the site.
Regards
Rich[/QUOTE]
Dot dot dot.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Haha well I live in an apartment with three other guys and we have two 46 inch tvs in the main room (one of them is mine). My computer is in my room and whenever I play PC games I feel like a troll just burrowed away in my room with no contact. When I play on consoles I can easily move it into the main room and hang out with everyone still as we watch a movie or someone else plays a game.[/QUOTE]
Answer: long-ass HDMI cable + 360 controller PC receiver!

[quote name='sthaznpride17']Is anybody getting issues buying skyrim? The website gets into a redirect loop right after verifying my credit card.[/QUOTE]

It's very likely that it's a problem with your credit card and not the game. I often get my card declined or flagged for fraud since it's an international purchase; Citibank seems to go through for me, but Chase always get's declined. It's best to just link your credit card to Paypal and check out through that.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']It's very likely that it's a problem with your credit card and not the game. I often get my card declined or flagged for fraud since it's an international purchase; Citibank seems to go through for me, but Chase always get's declined. It's best to just link your credit card to Paypal and check out through that.[/QUOTE]

Yep looks like its Chase related. Paypal went through.

bread's done
Back