Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Hey folks just to keep everyone in the know, we've got some awesome deals this weekend!

If you still haven't got Deus Ex HR we've got an amazing bundle for you! Where you can save up to 34% by getting ALL the things! :D

For those train fans though we've also got a number of different bundles available for Train Simulator 2012 where you get the core game and a range of DLC :D - you can check them all out here too :)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I like the Deus Ex bundle, how long will you be offering that?[/QUOTE]
Probably only a day. They have been switching the main deal each day.

Hey folks - we've got a sale on 2K games at the store this week :) We've got a promo page here or you can just check out the front page as usual!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I split my gaming time between Blood Bowl, Skyrim and Battlefield 3 :p .. I'm not very good at Battlefield 3...

Hey folks! Hope you're all having a good Black Friday!

Although for the UK it's mostly just Friday :p

In any event we're joining in with the general spirit and bringing a number of awesome deals! :bouncy:

1. Iceberg Interactives titles such as Nuclear Dawn at 50% until 8am GMT tomorrow! 22 hours to go!
2. The 2K sale is driving onwards with 30% off of amazing titles like Borderlands and Civ V GOTY
3. And a little bit of an exclusive deal on our .co.uk website for you big Sims fans out there! With up to AND OVER 50% off on selected titles!

Christ.. Quite a lot there.. I hope between GMG and everywhere else your wallets don't just become strips of carrying-leather!

I'll also pop my head in in case there are any queries anywhere :)

/James

[quote name='JamesGMG']Hey folks - we've got a sale on 2K games at the store this week :) We've got a promo page here or you can just check out the front page as usual!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I split my gaming time between Blood Bowl, Skyrim and Battlefield 3 :p .. I'm not very good at Battlefield 3...[/QUOTE]

We need that Skyrim on sale...at a cheaper price. :p

Morning folks! I hope everyone had a fun weekend of gaming! Mine was largely filled with Skyrim! :bouncy:

Just to let those folks who go through our .co.uk site that you can grab Assassin's Creed: Revelations for just £27.79 :D Stabby stab stab!

And for www.greenmangaming.com folks we've got the new Shogun 2 and Magicka DLC packs (which look brilliant if I may say so!) to boost some extra life into those titles.

Nothing beats the Magicka Tank robe though :p

[quote name='rybrad']OP updated with RAGE: Special Edition (Steamworks) for $34.97, it includes the Sewer Missions DLC which I believe was a pre-order bonus.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing this International version is Region-Free and would work for gamers in USA?
While some of the other version you're selling ARE NOT Region-Free?

Hey guys, just to let you know we've got two awesome deals up right now:

FEAR 3 is up to 76% off (depending on your region) and available at an amazing bargain! If you've not gotten it yet this is an incredible price to grab it at :D

Lord of the Rings: War in the North is up to 52% off (again depending on region!) so make sure to grab this too for a great saving :D

@MysterD International is indeed for USA - the different pages are part of a contractual obligation.

[quote name='JamesGMG']Hey guys, just to let you know we've got two awesome deals up right now:

FEAR 3 is up to 76% off (depending on your region) and available at an amazing bargain! If you've not gotten it yet this is an incredible price to grab it at :D

Lord of the Rings: War in the North is up to 52% off (again depending on region!) so make sure to grab this too for a great saving :D

@MysterD International is indeed for USA - the different pages are part of a contractual obligation.[/QUOTE]
good deal on FEAR 3, picked that up. Thanks

Picked up Nuclear Dawn with some credit I had. The game's a bit rough around the edges, but it reminds me of that source mod Dystopia (Purely from a combat standpoint) meets Battlefield 2. I'm really digging it.

According to a GMG Facebook post, LOTR War in the North is going to be only $12.31 using a voucher code that goes live in approximately 3 hours. The code is...
WARIN-SNOWY-NORTH

EDIT: The voucher is good for 24 hours from when it activates.

The above code now works! :D Partake in the first of MANY GMG Deals this Winter! :D

Oh and New Year's... You don't even know! :D

[quote name='paz9x']any cag opinions on war in the north? im not reading much positive from anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

It's not a great game but it is a competent Beat-em-up and has some nice RPG and COOP features. It has a story that runs alongside the movies based on a very small reference by Gandolf in the movie/book. It is more fan service than anything else. If that interests you then its worth it. If it doesn't then pass.

[quote name='pROvIs']It's not a great game but it is a competent Beat-em-up and has some nice RPG and COOP features. It has a story that runs alongside the movies based on a very small reference by Gandolf in the movie/book. It is more fan service than anything else. If that interests you then its worth it. If it doesn't then pass.[/QUOTE]

thank you.

I cant even order from green man gaming. Its declining my card for absolutely no reason. Most frustrating website ever.

I guess no War in the North for my son for xmas. Ive tried 3 times, so it kinda removes the "first thing in the morning syndrome" that could have been possible. I get a "your bnk requires more details, follow instructions below page for like 5 seconds, and under it is a box with nothing in it. Then the next page just says declined authorization.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ribkage']I cant even order from green man gaming. Its declining my card for absolutely no reason. Most frustrating website ever.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, this happened to me, also. A quick call to my bank (on the number listed on the back of my credit card) and a quick run through an automated process let me buy from GMG. I think if you don't travel much whatever algorithms they've got in place to detect fraud kick in when you order from a site in a non-U.S. country (GMG is based in England).

Like I said, this was easily resolved, but is sort of a pain. Worse, it locked up my credit card from further use until I'd resolved the issue by calling and having the hold cleared.

I called the number 3 times now and theres nothing on there that would give me any clue it has anything to do with this but I went through the motions 3 times and went this what seemed most obvious. 3 dead ends.

I called the manager at my bank gave her my number and she looked it up and said she can not imagine why this would happen unless the website is located in spain (something about over 10% of stolen cards get used in madrid). Theres nothing wrong with my account, plenty of money etc etc. No notes on in it. So she gonna try to call some number and call me back.

Good thing I have today off. This website is garbage but this sale is amazing. Im prolly going to miss the sale at this point.

They accept PayPal. I use it whenever I can to keep from having my CC info entered on a bunch of sites. It might help you out. Good luck!

Ok well she called me back and says theres no declines on the card so its the website not even trying to make the transaction or the website traffic is super high and broken.... or something.

I dunno, whatever, I give up.

My paypal account isnt "verified" aka, directly connected to my bank account. I refuse, thats bs. I dont want it, or anything, on a direct IV to my bank account so Im just SOL here I guess.

[quote name='Ribkage']My paypal account isnt "verified" aka, directly connected to my bank account. I refuse, thats bs. I dont want it, or anything, on a direct IV to my bank account so Im just SOL here I guess.[/QUOTE]

What do you think they're gonna do? Send smurfs into your bank account? :lol:

Seriously though, you can't live your life in fear. Just pay attention and know what you're getting into.

Im not living in fear, wtf are you talking about man. This isnt some old hippy conspiracy theory. I dont want paypal connected to my bank account. Simple as that. I have a card that is plenty good enough. I use paypal np from every other website on the net that Ive ever tried. Even some from friggin china. I dont need GMG to protect me and require extra crap connected to my bank account.

[quote name='Ribkage']Im not living in fear, wtf are you talking about man. This isnt some old hippy conspiracy theory. I dont want paypal connected to my bank account. Simple as that. I have a card that is plenty good enough. I use paypal np from every other website on the net that Ive ever tried. Even some from friggin china. I dont need GMG to protect me and require extra crap connected to my bank account.[/QUOTE]
I would ask your bank to stay on the phone while you try to process an order on GMG. They should be able to see it and flag it as not fraudulent. It is a little bit of a pain but I did that with my bank once and have had no issues since.

In other news, OP is updated with the Saints Row deal. Great game, worth $20 easily.

[quote name='rybrad']I would ask your bank to stay on the phone while you try to process an order on GMG. They should be able to see it and flag it as not fraudulent. It is a little bit of a pain but I did that with my bank once and have had no issues since.

In other news, OP is updated with the Saints Row deal. Great game, worth $20 easily.[/QUOTE]

LOTR code doesnt work anymore. Was only a 24 hour thing. I had a few hours to resolve the issue and couldnt get anywhere. The manager at the bank said it doesnt even show as attempting to charge anything. There was no decline or anything on my card. She basically said they arent even attempting to charge me.

Still pissed. Was such a good price on a game my son really really wanted.

[quote name='aerover']James, any plan for shogun 2 coupon/discount?[/QUOTE]

shogun is 7.50 on amazon right now, activates on steam.

bread's done
Back