Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

[quote name='InfenroIII']Is KF worth the extra 6$?[/QUOTE]

I guess it really depends. I recently gifted the complete version with all the DLC to a friend when it was on sale for less than $6, so if you are willing to wait for it then you can get it for less than $6 at some point.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I guess it really depends. I recently gifted the complete version with all the DLC to a friend when it was on sale for less than $6, so if you are willing to wait for it then you can get it for less than $6 at some point.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. There's a lot of DLC for the game, and the complete pack has been cheaper than $6, but not by much. It depends on how much of philanthropist you are in the end. ;)

[quote name='InfenroIII']Is KF worth the extra 6$?[/QUOTE]

KF is awesome. It has been very cheap but I'm not sure if it will get that cheap again. Last sale it was like 80% off due to them selling a million copies

Well, damn. This bundle looks pretty good. Too bad I just spend my last 4 dollars on the Indie Royale April Fool's bundle.

Hmmm. Need ideas to get paypal money.

I think I might pass this one up. I already have The Baconing and Beat Hazard for PS3 - I actually have BHU for iOS as well.

Plain Sight doesn't interest me at all and Sol Survivor looks like another tower defense game - please correct me if I'm wrong - which I already have a massive backlog of.

The only one I am really interested in is Madballs and Killing Floor. I don't think Madballs is worth $4 on its own and I don't feel like paying $10 for the two. *

*I'm sure they're worth that price, but not to me simply because of my huge backlog across PS3/360/PC.

I'll wait and see if there's any bonuses with this.

I also passed on the IR April Fool's bundle because I had 3/5 games. If the Indiefort bundle adds the games to my GG account I'll grab that though.

EDIT:
What really sucks is I wanted almost all the games from their first bundle (Be Mine) but missed it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If it had been one of the first 2 Deathspank games I definitely would have pounced(still haven't seen those on sale for less than 7.50 :/ ) But the Baconing had no Ron Gilbert...therefore...I have no interest in it...might still give to this just for the charity though, we shall see.

[quote name='shivan128']tried to pre-order, but the button doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

I just pre-ordered right now. So if it wasn't working earlier, it's working fine right now.

[quote name='shivan128']tried to pre-order, but the button doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

Try using a different browser? I've heard it works on Chrome.

[quote name='sunghost']Try using a different browser? I've heard it works on Chrome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i was using firefox before. Worked using Chrome.

Looked into the charity a little, liked what I saw, paid $10. Looking forward to finally playing Killing Floor and MadBalls, and to trying out The Baconing.

Edit: And if anyone wants to trade for my Plain Sight or Beat Hazard codes, feel free to PM.

$4 for Baconing, Madballs, Beat Hazard, and Sol Survivor is a great deal. Plain Sight is pretty much a throw in since it's a multi player game that no one plays anymore. Another $6 for Killing Floor is okay, but it's been $5 (and possibly less) numerous times and always every major Steam sale. Not sure what the other $10 bonuses will be but the infamous Joe Duck said they weren't going to be games or music so take of that what you will.

[quote name='Mooby']Not sure what the other $10 bonuses will be but the infamous Joe Duck said they weren't going to be games or music so take of that what you will.[/QUOTE]

Indie Gala just did a digital comic as one of their bonuses. It looks like some of these bundles are starting to branch out beyond games and music. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but we'll see.

From the first Groupees thread:

[quote name='JoeDuck']Insider info... they've got an exclusive release of an indie film as an incentive for their next bundle coming up end of March.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Indie Gala just did a digital comic as one of their bonuses. It looks like some of these bundles are starting to branch out beyond games and music. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but we'll see.[/QUOTE]

I thought the digital comic from the Indie Gala bundle sucked, personally. I'd much rather have more music as a bonus than that digital comic.

Zenescope Entertainment is joining this project and offering its Return to Wonderland graphic novel as part of this awesome package.

[quote name='goateesox']Zenescope Entertainment is joining this project and offering its Return to Wonderland graphic novel as part of this awesome package.[/QUOTE]

That could be interesting. I've been wanting to check out those Grimm Fairy Tales anyway.

I assume you'll need to be at the $10 mark for that?

I just noticed this at the Groupees page:

+1 MORE SPECIAL ITEM TBA
(DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT THE FISHES)

:lol:

Been wanting Sol Survivor and Mad Balls for a while. Good enough for 4. Plain Sight is beyond dead. I got it like 2 years ago and at that time there was about 3 people playing. I wonder how it is now lol....Killing Floor is quite good though, already have it though.

So instead of officially announcing when the bundle would launch like last time, and delaying the bundle several times.. They put a widget on the site that counted down until the bundle launches, then they delayed the launch (according to the widget) by a day, and now it says TBA lol. Not that I'm angered by this, but it does kind of defeat the purpose of having a widget in the first place, or giving the option to preorder..

For anyone wondering, they've posted on facebook that you won't be able to increase your donation/purchase amount until a few days after the bundle launches. So if you paid $4, and want to increase it to $10 for the bonuses you'll have to wait.

Great! Already redeemed my keys. Have spares for Plain Sight and Madballs now, if anyone is looking to unload some keys from the most recent Indie Royale or the Indie Face Kick.

[quote name='Motoki']Okay maybe I'm blind but where is the increase donation button? I thought there was supposed to be one.[/QUOTE]

I posted about that earlier.. (read my quote)

[quote name='sunghost']For anyone wondering, they've posted on facebook that you won't be able to increase your donation/purchase amount until a few days after the bundle launches. So if you paid $4, and want to increase it to $10 for the bonuses you'll have to wait.[/QUOTE]

re: increasing your donation

[quote name='sunghost']I posted about that earlier.. (read my quote)[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. Thanks. I kept looking all over their site and thinking I was missing it somehow.

Thanks, Op! didn't see this before the pre-order, but in for $10. Definitely worth it for $70ish MSRP of games that are mostly over a 70 on metacritic + bonus music/comics + good cause.

[quote name='Motoki']Ah I see. Thanks. I kept looking all over their site and thinking I was missing it somehow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they didn't really make it very clear. I randomly stumbled across the facebook post when searching for info on the comic they added.

so am i understanding correctly that to get KF, the wonderland graphic novel and the eligh album, you just need to donate >$10? the "5+ meals" thing is throwing me off.

[quote name='houdinilogic']so am i understanding correctly that to get KF, the wonderland graphic novel and the eligh album, you just need to donate >$10? the "5+ meals" thing is throwing me off.[/QUOTE]

5 meals = $10

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']5 meals = $10[/QUOTE]

got it, thanks. thought maybe it was for purchasing 5+ copies of the bundle or something. not very well explained on the site.

[quote name='vherub']any reviews of the graphic novel?[/QUOTE]

They're not bad, busty chicks in fairy land.

Ended up getting the $10 for the upcoming DLC and I hope the last tier achievement game, the only games I was missing was Baconing and BABO.

I have keys for Plain Sight, Sol Survivor, Beat Hazard, $1 each via PayPal or I take keys for any other bundles that I don't have, also the Killing Floor one for $2, you can add me over here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mexfrag

EDIT: Apparently I also have unused keys from the last bundle, The Ball and Xotic, same, $1 each or any other bundles keys you have.

[quote name='AionTelos']They're not bad, busty chicks in fairy land.[/QUOTE]

that's all i need to know, in 4 one

So do we know what the final prize will be?

I am contemplating $4 or $10. I already have KF and am wondering if I should wait and see what the last reveal is or if it is already known?

This is a great bundle I wish more people were buying because it better than the Indie Royale, Gala and Facekick ones for games in my opinion and some of the perks are great. Also if you like hip-hop/rap then you will like the Eligh album. It has material from his GreyCrow and Therapy at 3 albums.

[quote name='Bort_']Ended up getting the $10 for the upcoming DLC and I hope the last tier achievement game, the only games I was missing was Baconing and BABO.

I have keys for Plain Sight, Sol Survivor, Beat Hazard, $1 each via PayPal or I take keys for any other bundles that I don't have, also the Killing Floor one for $2, you can add me over here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mexfrag

EDIT: Apparently I also have unused keys from the last bundle, The Ball and Xotic, same, $1 each or any other bundles keys you have.[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

The 3rd goal was met and 3 albums were unlocked

Falling Up - Your Sparkling Death Cometh

Moonlight Bride - Myths

Urge Overkill - Live at the Troubadour

Next goal is the DLC and then after that another game that has yet to be revealed.

Personally, I wish they would hurry up and fix the add to your donation button. I want my Boobie Fairy Tales! :p

Anyone else think Beat Hazard sucks?

IMO: It's ugly, the sound effects are obnoxious and the gameplay just doesn't cut it.

bread's done
Back