Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

Hate to double post but this one is coming down to the wire. A little over 10 hours left, and they need a little over 1000 meals.

So if anyone really wants Scratches and thinks its worth at least 2 bucks you might want to add a meal to your donation.

Personally, I will probably add meals and maybe jump to the $10 tier for two reasons:

1. To help people get Scratches.

2. I only donated $1 to the first bundle and was never able to add to my donation due to the button being broken, so this will balance that out since the first bundle was worth way more than $1.

I don't think we have anything to worry about, there's a really high chance we'll get to 35k. I've been reading comments on the groupees page.. and some people must have some horrible math or they're just negative in general. So many of them don't expect to reach the goal lol.

[quote name='sunghost']I don't think we have anything to worry about, there's a really high chance we'll get to 35k. I've been reading comments on the groupees page.. and some people must have some horrible math or they're just negative in general. So many of them don't expect to reach the goal lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm with those guys commenting on the groupies page. I don't think it's gonna happen. I think we're gonna fall a couple of hundred short of the goal. There's only 10 hours left and new sales are probably at a trickle right now. Most of the increase is from people who are upping their donation. I just don't think that that's gonna be enough to get us to 35,000.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

I just upped my donation... and then there was no steam key for Killing Floor on my page...smh... just the game listed along with the other games, but no actual key for it. So I emailed support about it, here's hoping they get it fixed.

It almost seems like someone is running a campaign against this bundle. In addition to the negative comments on the Groupees page, the chatter over at SPUF is all "Groupees reap what they sow" and "no way they hit 35k" etc. I really don't understand it. Higher quality games than many bundles, reasonable entry price, and there's a charity aspect as well. The lastest Indie Royale has sold more and doesn't have as interesting games, only 3 Steam keys, and is strictly for-profit.

Anyway, it looks like they will hit the 35k bonus milestone for sure, unlocking Scratches for everyone. Hope to see these guys continue to do bundles in the future.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I just upped my donation... and then there was no steam key for Killing Floor on my page...smh... just the game listed along with the other games, but no actual key for it. So I emailed support about it, here's hoping they get it fixed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw someone mention that glitch in the comments, it may only affect those that up their donation. Groupees clearly have some things to work out on their site which is probably why they delayed adding the raise donation button to begin with. I'm sure support will fix it for you though.

[quote name='The End']I'm with those guys commenting on the groupies page. I don't think it's gonna happen. I think we're gonna fall a couple of hundred short of the goal. There's only 10 hours left and new sales are probably at a trickle right now. Most of the increase is from people who are upping their donation. I just don't think that that's gonna be enough to get us to 35,000.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though.[/QUOTE]

All we need is around 100 meals per hour.. and at this rate, it looks like we're already surpassing that. Do I get a reward if you're proven wrong? ;)

[quote name='The End']I'm with those guys commenting on the groupies page. I don't think it's gonna happen. I think we're gonna fall a couple of hundred short of the goal. There's only 10 hours left and new sales are probably at a trickle right now. Most of the increase is from people who are upping their donation. I just don't think that that's gonna be enough to get us to 35,000.

All we need is around 100 meals per hour.. and at this rate, it looks like we're already surpassing that. Do I get a reward if you're proven wrong? ;)

[quote name='Lint21']It almost seems like someone is running a campaign against this bundle. In addition to the negative comments on the Groupees page, the chatter over at SPUF is all "Groupees reap what they sow" and "no way they hit 35k" etc. I really don't understand it. Higher quality games than many bundles, reasonable entry price, and there's a charity aspect as well. The lastest Indie Royale has sold more and doesn't have as interesting games, only 3 Steam keys, and is strictly for-profit.

Anyway, it looks like they will hit the 35k bonus milestone for sure, unlocking Scratches for everyone. Hope to see these guys continue to do bundles in the future.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, despite all the grief I gave these guys for the first bundle, at this point if anyone is still holding anything against them its just some sort of personal vendetta or need to put down someone. They've done well this bundle (though they could still do better) and I hope they keep putting out new bundles. [quote name='sunghost']Yeah I saw someone mention that glitch in the comments, it may only affect those that up their donation. Groupees clearly have some things to work out on their site which is probably why they delayed adding the raise donation button to begin with. I'm sure support will fix it for you though.

All we need is around 100 meals per hour.. and at this rate, it looks like we're already surpassing that. Do I get a reward if you're proven wrong? ;)[/QUOTE]

Good to know this is a known problem so they should be able to fix it quick. I think these guys are pros so they should take care of it fine.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I just upped my donation... and then there was no steam key for Killing Floor on my page...smh... just the game listed along with the other games, but no actual key for it. So I emailed support about it, here's hoping they get it fixed.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, It happened to me also so I emailed them and they were pretty quick about getting the key generated. It seems like whatever is supposed to generate the killing floor keys for the additional donations is glitched.

At the current rate, it'll hit the $70,000 milestone. Realistically though, it was never going to hit the previous $100,000 milestone, so it was good that the people running the bundle decided to lower it to a more attainable goal. I'm curious what the next milestone and reward is though.

So in the 50 minutes since I posted this, the total jumped by 300. They're now a little more than 700 away from the goal. So.....yeah....I guess I'm gonna have to reassess my position.

From this point forward, I'm gonna pretend like I knew they were gonna do it all along. :p

[quote name='The End']So in the 50 minutes since I posted this, the total jumped by 300. They're now a little more than 700 away from the goal. So.....yeah....I guess I'm gonna have to reassess my position.

From this point forward, I'm gonna pretend like I knew they were gonna do it all along. :p[/QUOTE]

As a penalty, no meals for you for the next day.

Rate of sale has dramatically accelerated over the last few hours. Currently at 34.5k meals - been kind of fun to watch it take off today :)

Less than $200 to go before the goal is reached! I wonder what milestone and reward comes next..., but more importantly, I wonder if they'll be able to properly harness this increased momentum they are gaining for this bundle or whether it'll just hit a wall after this. Can't wait. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sykotek']Less than $300 to go before the goal is reached! I wonder what milestone and reward comes next..., but more importantly, I wonder if they'll be able to properly harness this increased momentum they are gaining for this bundle or whether it'll just hit a wall after this. Can't wait. :)[/QUOTE]

I really wanted them to hit this goal, didn't think they'd hit this goal....with a little over 100 meals left to go it looks like I might be playing scratches before i go to bed tonight.

[quote name='sykotek']Less than $200 to go before the goal is reached! I wonder what milestone and reward comes next..., but more importantly, I wonder if they'll be able to properly harness this increased momentum they are gaining for this bundle or whether it'll just hit a wall after this. Can't wait. :)[/QUOTE]

I really don't think that there's any shot that we'll hit the next target goal. It will allow us to see what the game is, though. And since Joe Duck let slip that the final goal would be part of the next bundle if we were unable to unlock it in this bundle, seeing what game it is will give us a partial preview of BeMine3.

I'm ok with that.

Just activated my copy of Scratches. Excellent.

No word yet on the next goal, I wonder if they'll leave it unrevealed based on what JoeDuck said.

EDIT: Nope, it's Hamilton's Great Adventure. Whee. And only $230,000 more to get it!

[quote name='The End']Hamilton's Great Adventure.

150000 meals to unlock[/QUOTE]

LOL....150k....I have it already from IGN Prime but....looks like thats what it will be next bundle

Seriously? The last goal is Hamilton's Great Adventure? A lot of people got that free from IGN Prime back when they had free trials.. That's a complete joke for 150k meals. I really hope that isn't added to Be Mine 3.

Next goal is $300,000 and is for Hamilton's Great Adventure. :wall:
Well...see you next time, this bundle is officially over.

[quote name='sunghost']Seriously? The last goal is Hamilton's Great Adventure? A lot of people got that free from IGN Prime back when they had free trials.. That's a complete joke for 150k meals. I really hope that isn't added to Be Mine 3.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, they oversold it as some amazing goal/addition. How silly.

I'm glad I got Scratches. It was looking close there for a bit. I already have Hamilton's so I am not worried about it but for those who want it short of a miracle or Groupees getting generous it does go on sale pretty cheap from time to time if I remember correctly. It's also Steamworks so you can buy it elsewhere on a sale and still activate it.

[quote name='Mooby']Seriously, they oversold it as some amazing goal/addition. How silly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I expected a great game, not this. Oh well, still will be nice to get in bundle 3 since I didn't get it from IGN.

[quote name='Mooby']Seriously, they oversold it as some amazing goal/addition. How silly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get that they're trolling us, and it IS funny.. but it's not a good stunt to pull for Be Mine 3 (since it will be included in it). I think Joe Duck was the one that said Be Mine 3 will be one of the best indie bundles to date, and I'm not really seeing that with Hamilton's Great Adventure as the starting point lol, especially considering it was free with a IGN Prime trial.

Putting aside the fact that you could have gotten it for free from IGN, Hamilton's Great Adventure is actually a pretty good game. In fact, it's better than most of the games in this current bundle.

Hamilton's Great Adventure is easily the best game in this bundle. Heck, it's the only thing in the entire bundle that I would be interested in (well, and maybe Scratches). But I already have it on PS3, so I passed.

[quote name='sunghost']Seriously? The last goal is Hamilton's Great Adventure? A lot of people got that free from IGN Prime back when they had free trials.. That's a complete joke for 150k meals. I really hope that isn't added to Be Mine 3.[/QUOTE]

You paid money to IGN? That's arguably just as much of a joke.

Edit: Free trials. Nevermind.

[quote name='M3wThr33']You paid money to IGN? That's arguably just as much of a joke.[/QUOTE]

Notice he said free trial. Now whos the joke on

bread's done
Back