= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Be Mine's have become adventure game bundles...usually getting 2+ in each. That is cool and all I do want Infamy quest and the Russian girl one.....not the greatest bundles but alright overall with few repeats at least. $2.50 is pushing it though.....Once it goes to $3.00 to pre-order I will likely pass on them until they come out...and then decide when there is 1 hour left on the bundle and then likely Gilby it.

I'm going to pass on the Be Mine. Last one was pretty bad, and even if all those guesses are correct it's all stuff I already have or stuff I don't really want.

[quote name="nitrosmob" post="12255181" timestamp="1416508510"]Be Mine's have become adventure game bundles...usually getting 2+ in each. That is cool and all I do want Infamy quest and the Russian girl one.....[/quote]
Now I'm paying attention. Quest for Infamy looks really good. It will really be there? I can preorder for that game alone.

Considering the game they're using to advertise in the logo is Commando Jack (which has been bundled before), it's likely that most if not all of the games are repeats.

If the bundle was any good, I'm sure they'd use a different game for the logo
You're probably right. Looking at the list of KISS games on Steam, I don't really see anything I want or care about, and I have some of those from other IG bundles. Probably not worth it.

Edit: Wait the Kissmybundle thing is live already and nobody noticed? o_O
it really isn't worth noticing...

and this comes from someone who preordered it :p

I'm a sucker for preorders though so I will likely continue to preorder them all... I preordered all of the indie royals when they were doing that and since then have only bought like 4 of them once they stopped :p

it really isn't worth noticing...

and this comes from someone who preordered it :p

I'm a sucker for preorders though so I will likely continue to preorder them all... I preordered all of the indie royals when they were doing that and since then have only bought like 4 of them once they stopped :p
they were pushing 9 games + 2 bonus. Anyone else not see any bonus

Man I want Ionball2 but not at my Steam computer right now....if anyone has an extra I would gladly take it in PM.

Edit: Recieved thanks I really like these type of games. Remind me when I used to play Arkanoid back in the day.

I highly doubt CoJ BiB or You Don't Know Jack are in the bundle. ShiftySlug owns Quest for Infamy, Beyond Space, 1954 Alcatraz, and Point Perfect.. but doesn't own either of those 2.

Well if they're going to do pre-orders then at least it's good they've branded their shitty stuff. Pretty much if you see Shiny Loot or KISS you know it's going to suck.

Well if they're going to do pre-orders then at least it's good they've branded their shitty stuff. Pretty much if you see Shiny Loot or KISS you know it's going to suck.
Pretty much this, I pre-ordered because I was kind of interested in Commando Jack, then I went and googled the past KISS bundles...

huge-mistake.gif

I like the Shinyloot ones. They're usually filled with unique usually DRM free games. I hate when they put a game in their bundles that is on Steam but has no Steam key though....time to pre-order Be Mine...

you mean you "zenii" a groupees bundle?
I guess so. I think I've ended up regretting everything I've pre-ordered; Borderlands 2, Payday 2, and Tropico 5 despite having loved the previous games in the series, and don't even get me started on all the groupees bundles I suckered myself into pre-ordering...

bread's done
Back