= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
The key filter is nice in theory but pretty useless for those of us who bought a ton of bundles from them from way back. The "Unused Steam Keys" setting shows all the old games before they added the "used" box you could tick and there's no 'mark all as used' button so unless you want to go through and manually tick hundreds of boxes...

The key filter is nice in theory but pretty useless for those of us who bought a ton of bundles from them from way back. The "Unused Steam Keys" setting shows all the old games before they added the "used" box you could tick and there's no 'mark all as used' button so unless you want to go through and manually tick hundreds of boxes...
It only takes about 16 hours total if you have 120+ bundles like I do >.>

did it about two months ago.

of course I had some duplicates that I already owned... so step two is another 16 hours of posting my codes somewhere for people to take them.

How much of a demand is there for social features in a bundle website? It's pretty funny (or sad) that the wall thing is the priority and the key filter is tacked onto the end.
They started as some indie music promotion site and the bundle thing made them take off in popularity. Overall I think they still do more with music promotion than game bundles.

I was able to PM the Sanctuary RPG dev and get a Steam key for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition. As proof of ownership I provided him with my Desura key (from the Groupees bundle). He was very nice about the whole thing.
Did you just add Black Shell Games user to your steam friends? I did the same but I'm still waiting to be accepted :whistle2:

Did you just add Black Shell Games user to your steam friends? I did the same but I'm still waiting to be accepted :whistle2:
It was someone else, but I've heard that his friends list filled up and requests were supposed to now go through another Steam account (maybe the one you indicated).

I've heard that his friends list filled up
Gee what a shocker. Some of us tried to tell him that he was going to get a shit ton of requests and that Steam has a finite limit on how many friends you can have but surprise surprise, he didn't listen.

Awww shucksh. Danke Palinn =D

I need to work a little more on that track though. It's kinda a work in progress for now.
Well I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that. Are you going to use it in a game you are making or what if you don't mind me asking?

Well I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that. Are you going to use it in a game you are making or what if you don't mind me asking?
It's influenced by horror games but I don't make games. Hell, I barely even play them. I just hoard them. 8-[

It'd be pretty cool for a game though huh?

It's influenced by horror games but I don't make games. Hell, I barely even play them. I just hoard them. 8-[

It'd be pretty cool for a game though huh?
Hee! That is the CAG way it seems. I think there is a silent horror game out there just waiting to be paired with your snazzy tune.

re: Groupees BiaB2: Electric Boogaloo

If anyone cares, 7 Steam games, 1 Greenlight game, all available as DRM free options that we can safely ignore forever. Bonuses are 2 games, some music and staff pranks. Yes, staff pranks.

High Probably to suck to though so be warned.

dNhpAJz.jpg

Aaaand another crap bundle today.

IOLNBrk.gif

$1 for

Triblaster

Gorky 17

Porradia upgrade

Some music

$4 (srsly?) for

Experience 112

Quest of Dungeons

Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus

Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire

Music : Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - Demos [and some other shit]

For real, that's what it's called.

Commander Keen: Keen Dreams on Greenlight is the next bonus. Supposedly there's a mystery game. I can hardly wait.

Aaaand another crap bundle today.

IOLNBrk.gif

$1 for

Triblaster

Gorky 17

Porradia upgrade

Some music

$4 (srsly?) for

Experience 112

Quest of Dungeons

Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus

Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire

Music : Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - Demos [and some other shit]

For real, that's what it's called.

Commander Keen: Keen Dreams on Greenlight is the next bonus. Supposedly there's a mystery game. I can hardly wait.
hell for the 2 bucks paid for this crap could grab 18 of the gala games

If anyone is willing to part with Dungeons: Eye...blah blah blah I Gilbyed this one....but that's pretty much all I would want from it anyway.

Fresh off a travels I managed to preorder with an hour to spare. It seems like it should have been a bit cheaper, but it feels like a bundle in a box.

Haven't we all pretty safely established that pre-orders mean crap? There may be a tolerable selection here or there, depending upon your needs and **ahem** tastes, but on the whole it means garbage.

Set yourself free and fleeeeee Groupees whenever you see the words pre-order.

Haven't we all pretty safely established that pre-orders mean crap? There may be a tolerable selection here or there, depending upon your needs and **ahem** tastes, but on the whole it means garbage.

Set yourself free and fleeeeee Groupees whenever you see the words pre-order.
This is true. The Community bundle didn't have a pre-order and is pure quality.
7cEBtwc_jbfMg93SOZQT.gif

This is true. The Community bundle didn't have a pre-order and is pure quality.
7cEBtwc_jbfMg93SOZQT.gif
Haha oh yeah, well with Groupees anything is possible. At least when you see the garbage up front you can make an informed decision, versus pre-order where Vegas odds are like 30-1 that there's anything worth the asking price contained therein. If you're all gamblers... remember... House Rules.

So I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but I'm mildly curious about the Jonny Cappuccino Haikus volume 2, but not curious enough to pay $1 for a shitty bundle (Community). Anyone want to post them?

So I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but I'm mildly curious about the Jonny Cappuccino Haikus volume 2, but not curious enough to pay $1 for a shitty bundle (Community). Anyone want to post them?
so i was going to post it for you but its an .mkv file with muzak

edit: i think the muzak is U2

bread's done
Back