= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, people!  Is there any doubt that it's going to be "The Cat Lady"?  She get's around more than Nancy the Happy Lady-of-the-evening (not trying to hurt Nancy's whore feelings)....

The real mystery is why I'm even going to pre-order this Dick in a Box bundle!

They wish they could get Huniepop. That shit'd be headlining a Be Mune in the 5 dolla tier w no preorder.

You know you're hot shit in the bubdke world when you can charge $5.

Seriously though I vot The Cat Lady. She gets around.

Damn, now I regret not having jumped on that... train. Hopefully, this 3rd one won't be utterly crap either...
You should have junped on it too.

I'm still on the fence about this BiaB, I guess my gambling addiction counselling is paying off. Only problem is my hoarding addiction is getting worse.

I'm going to have to MysterD that shit and take a selfie with [customspoiler=that etched bottle]
HXuRwPz.png
[/customspoiler] when I get it.

And I like the soundtrack. I was going to say maybe not $100 like but apparently I do. 8-[
...I thought drunkenly paying more for something than makes any sense was Drabe's thing.

You know you're hot shit in the bubdke world when you can charge $5.
[customspoiler=$5]
babkaslice.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Eh. *reserves*

Cat Lady is going to be in this one again. I just know it.
most likely, I mean if there isn't a bundle with cat lady in it at least once a month the world will end :p

I reserved as well, because I am all for cat and bird games so why not worst case I am out 1.50.

You should have junped on it too.

I'm still on the fence about this BiaB, I guess my gambling addiction counselling is paying off. Only problem is my hoarding addiction is getting worse.
royalty-free-gamble-clipart-illustration-442188.jpg

Ahh schmit. Pre-ordered.

At least I'll save money on counselling.

preorder cause the first two was happy with 

1. quest fall and dungon was worth the cash

2. dungon and was able to dump off a few games to break even

It dropped:

Megabyte Punch

Spooky Cats

THE APOTHEOSIS PROJECT + OST

$3 + for 

Munin

Bird's Story

Mystery game 

Album

Only 4 are Steam Games?  :puke:

This is actually a lot better than I expected. The Apotheosis Project looks like a decent adventure game. Munin also looks pretty good, although it's Daedalic so it'll be in lots of bundles. A Bird Story is Kan Gao's excellent follow-up to To The Moon. If you don't already have A Bird Story, this is a really solid second-tier (the first tier is rather less so, seeing as how TAP is the only worthwhile thing there). 

I don't think Munin or A Bird's Story have been bundled before and they're supposed to be pretty good, but yeah, the rest is garbage (aside from Megabyte which is a repeat). Here's hoping the mystery game is worth something.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy overall since I wanted a Bird's Story and Megabyte Punch. Munin also looks pretty good. Seems like the Steam Keys are coming for the two games though, people were complaining in the chat. 

I don't know how they fucked up the launch of this bundle so badly. Missing steam keys for the 2 best games in the bundle? Really? Blazblue all over again.

I don't know how they fucked up the launch of this bundle so badly. Missing steam keys for the 2 best games in the bundle? Really? Blazblue all over again.
Come on, spoder, it's not Gala-levels of incompetence but it's not like Groupees has never done this sort of thing before.

They should let people have it at the preorder price to atone. Or they should give their couple of non-trash bundles per year another name so I don't keep getting burned on preordering/skipping. Bundle in a Box 3 was not a great endorsement. For that matter, neither is Groupees.

This is actually a lot better than I expected. The Apotheosis Project looks like a decent adventure game. Munin also looks pretty good, although it's Daedalic so it'll be in lots of bundles. A Bird Story is Kan Gao's excellent follow-up to To The Moon. If you don't already have A Bird Story, this is a really solid second-tier (the first tier is rather less so, seeing as how TAP is the only worthwhile thing there).
I don't know, Spooky Cats looks like the sort of game someone might toss $100 at on Kickstarter, right? I mean, it has cats.

The album in the upper tier, from the bit I sampled of it, is quite nice.

You're starting to get me interested in HotS Mooby. 

Stop it. 

Or give me a beta key. 

I'm cool with either choice

Bird Story by all accounts is a REALLY SHORT linear Rpgmaker not rpg. But it's about feelings and stuff so a lot of people think it's grrrrreat.

I don't know, Spooky Cats looks like the sort of game someone might toss $100 at on Kickstarter, right? I mean, it has cats.
But they aren't fishing. Also it doesn't remind me of Animal Crossing. And where's my etched bottle?

Darn it.  I missed the pre order for bundle in a box.  Worked all day yesterday and did not check the computer.  I actually have a bird story on wishlist, so would have jump for $1.50 vs $3 buy in for that alone. (already had munin as far as higher tier)

Darn it. I missed the pre order for bundle in a box. Worked all day yesterday and did not check the computer. I actually have a bird story on wishlist, so would have jump for $1.50 vs $3 buy in for that alone. (already had munin as far as higher tier)
But you worked all day yesterday, now you can pay the extra 1.50!

Maybe Groupees should make the price difference in preorder vs. post-preorder smaller. I think if this bundle were $2 after it had gone live it'd be more reasonable. At $3 ain't no one gonna buy it.

Maybe Groupees should make the price difference in preorder vs. post-preorder smaller. I think if this bundle were $2 after it had gone live it'd be more reasonable. At $3 ain't no one gonna buy it.
All that will do is reduce the incentive to preorder. Everyone knows preordering is a bigger risk than reward, but the cost savings can be prerationalized justification.

All that will do is reduce the incentive to preorder. Everyone knows preordering is a bigger risk than reward, but the cost savings can be prerationalized justification.
It'll reduce the incentive a bit for preordering, but not completely. Right now there's no incentive to buy bundles post-preorder which is the problem. I don't think their pricing scheme is substainable long-term.

It'll reduce the incentive a bit for preordering, but not completely. Right now there's no incentive to buy bundles post-preorder which is the problem. I don't think their pricing scheme is substainable long-term.
True, but let's discuss the real issue. If the bundles were better, this conversation would be moot.

They just need to do fewer bundles. Stop padding one or two decent games with seven or eight pieces of crap games\music\comics. If they took the two best games from the BeMine17, Space & BIAB and combined them into a new bundle, it would look a lot better.

They just need to do fewer bundles. Stop padding one or two decent games with seven or eight pieces of crap games\music\comics. If they took the two best games from the BeMine17, Space & BIAB and combined them into a new bundle, it would look a lot better.
I think they should throw all the games people won in gem auctions into 1 bundle

5 active bundles right now.  why not follow humble or IG and have staggered releases that make sense i.e. weekly games on Monday and Friday and music/comics mid week

bread's done
Back