= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
So Poopees starting do this. An actual useful feature.

EWLhSnz.png

I wonder why it has taken bundle sites years to do something so obvious and most still don't.

So Poopees starting do this. An actual useful feature.

EWLhSnz.png

I wonder why it has taken bundle sites years to do something so obvious and most still don't.
Now if only they could streamline my erotic fiction bundle. My birthday is coming up and nothing says celebration like curling up in the fetal position and reading erotic fiction.

Now if only they could streamline my erotic fiction bundle. My birthday is coming up and nothing says celebration like curling up in the fetal position and reading erotic fiction.
Your wishes have been heard on the sky, partially

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/deadly-premonition-director-s-next-game-might-be-t/1100-6427317/

"I'm also working on a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders. But all the publishers keep telling me 'There's no way we could put out such a perverted game!'...I wish someone would let me make it," he said.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/deadly-premonition-director-s-next-game-might-be-t/1100-6427317/

"I'm also working on a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders. But all the publishers keep telling me 'There's no way we could put out such a perverted game!'...I wish someone would let me make it," he said.
Oooh, Ghost Faperer!

I think this guy is suffering from early onset dememtia. Why else would he talk about making such a stupid game? It's going to piss off so many people.

It'll sell millions in Japan. Like Ace Attorney, but with all the stuff Japan actually likes.

Ummmmm is it just me...or when trying to get my Box Out Steam key  on Groupees the Box Out entry just spins and spins and spins. I did log in and out too....ugg!!!

Ummmmm is it just me...or when trying to get my Box Out Steam key on Groupees the Box Out entry just spins and spins and spins. I did log in and out too....ugg!!!
the games tab is broken, an announcement or a tweet or ya know something letting people know would be helpful. Instead they want you to ask in chat

I flooded that chat with drunken complaints last night bitching about how shitty their communication is and their 90s all chat is archaic.

Long story short use the bundle tab and get it that way

Ummmmm is it just me...or when trying to get my Box Out Steam key on Groupees the Box Out entry just spins and spins and spins. I did log in and out too....ugg!!!
It's a common problem, just go to your bundles slot, look for the southern one and copy the key from there.

Edit: as drabe said.

Edit: as drabe said.
Exactly. Next time you have a problem with Poopees just get drunk and go in their shitty chat room and tell them how much they suck and are stuck in the 90s over and over again.

Problem solved.

Exactly. Next time you have a problem with Poopees just get drunk and go in their shitty chat room and tell them how much they suck and are stuck in the 90s over and over again.

Problem solved.
Groupees groupies come to the rescue to verbally fellate them which also makes it fun.

I end up using the Search function to find my stuff because I'm a Moran of the Brotherhood of Preorders and have almost 200 of their bundles.

So I don't know what the hell Poopees did to break their unused Steam key filter again or why they hell it seems to be so damned complicated for them to fix it but that old script someone made when they first launched and it was broken still works.

https://github.com/Citrinate/groupees-key-filter-fix-userscript/blob/master/groupees_filter_fix.user.js

I guess they actually fixed their own shit because just about 20 minutes ago it didn't work without the script and now it does. 

Also, Poopees apparently has a Reddit rep now.

Well I think he meant the actual site layout and not the selection because, um, yeah.

I will give the devil their due, they do have some useful features once you get past all the AOL and Myspace shit.

Groupees has the best profile page out of all bundle sites, but their homepage with all of the bundle listings is god awful. It amazes me how their website designer does so well at one thing and completely fucks up at others

there's a 3rd tier added to Be Mine 19.

A game in which a Groupee staff got involved in.. ROFL 

Nothing better and sweeter than promoting in-house weed, is there?  :drool:  and u need to pay extra even if you pre order (and still want it)

there's a 3rd tier added to Be Mine 19.

A game in which a Groupee staff got involved in.. ROFL

Nothing better and sweeter than promoting in-house weed, is there? :drool: and u need to pay extra even if you pre order (and still want it)
I mentioned it earlier, and spoder said we'll probably get keys already since it was in a Greenlight bundle.

[quote name="Blade" post="12695238" timestamp="1431892590"]I'd like to know why he has a strip of beard going up to his eyelashes.[/quote]
Dude, he's emo/goth/etc and that's his mascara running. He's incredibly moved by being in a Poopies bundles... Or something.

DAMN YOU DRUNK ABE, BEATIN ME TO THE PUNCH N SHIZZAT!

Damnit, I was wrong. The new bonus in the greenlight bundle is Grey Cubes, which is probably a better game anyway (and it's on Steam so we might get steam keys fairly quickly). Looks like I have to buy something and then post that it'll be bundled the next day to be the new Miss Cleo.

Damnit, I was wrong. The new bonus in the greenlight bundle is Grey Cubes, which is probably a better game anyway (and it's on Steam so we might get steam keys fairly quickly). Looks like I have to buy something and then post that it'll be bundled the next day to be the new Miss Cleo.
stap tryin 2 b madjocky

I just randomly stumbled upon I got Suguri Collection from Build a Doujin Bundle 2 today.

Didnt even went in looking for that. But I actually wanted this game. So yay.

Sheesh, the chatbot said the first bonus is at 5000 purchases.

Edit: The rep just said that this has seven GREENLIGHT games, no Steam keys. >:|

bread's done
Back