Groupme/Cag Fantasy League

Aka me and we are hoping to get it in after the games tonight. Pregnant wife with a combination of morning/all day sickness and the flu has been limiting my availability

well im getting on xbl now and will be on there for a while playing black ops with the wife until i see troy pop on

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the deadline?

Edit: nvm, I'm out. With everything that has been going on with my wife plus the other two leagues I just don't have time for the fantasy league. I just don't have time to learn the new team, didn't make the draft and I'm sorry guys.

chiefs win there opener against cpu falcons.
i think the second half was all FGs.

one thing i do know is Bennett already reached Chetty's season goal for him lol ;)
he has more catches and yards

[quote name='ubernes']My first matchup is a division game vs Cru. Getting thrown right into the fire! Expect my losing streak across all Madden leagues to continue. I think I'm 0-5 now. Maybe 0-6.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't heard from Cru on this.

[quote name='ubernes']Still haven't heard from Cru on this.[/QUOTE]

I sent him a message. If neither of us here from him by noon, ill put him on auto. Does that time table work for you?

Games that are left-

Cowboys(uber) vs Giants(cru)- waiting on cru's response
Colts(doc) vs Bears(CPU)- sim
Dolphins(Lv) vs Texans(blade)-?
Patriots(bseti) vs Titans(CPU)-?
Eagles(Doo Mane) vs Browns(CPU)-?
Seahawks(mog) vs Cardinals(CPU)- He said he would try to play last night or this morning. I see last night was a no go, so I'm assuming sometime this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well judging by how many games that are left, I'm just going to leave it at the 11 pm est that I set. If they miraculously get played then I'd be able to advance us around 7:30-8 pm

[quote name='njrockpd']Can I join?[/QUOTE]

The NFC South now only has one user team, so I'd suggest taking one of Bucs/Falcons/Panthers. I took a quick glance at the rosters, and I'd say the Panthers probably have the most talent.

[quote name='bvharris']The NFC South now only has one user team, so I'd suggest taking one of Bucs/Falcons/Panthers. I took a quick glance at the rosters, and I'd say the Panthers probably have the most talent.[/QUOTE]

Am I limited to the NFC South or can I pick any team?

[quote name='njrockpd']Alright I'm the Panthers. Can I play my game or should I wait for a user? Also is Free Agency opened?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's open.

And if you're playing a CPU-owned team, go ahead and play.

Im probably going to take sims vs CPU opponents until further notice, just so you guys know. I managed to f up my wrist during hoops but the only time it hurts is during video games and on the mouse (I think it's a tendon thing) so Im going to rest it where I can.

well Bennett just broke the single game reception record with 22 catches. i guess him being in the slot isnt so bad after all. almost every pass the defense just left him all alone it was weird how open he was. Brees is going is going to have a nice year with this squad of WRs. i also saw that aj green broke the single game TD record.

Me and neworlbush25 tried to play our game 3 times, but we kept losing our connection.

1st game: 7-0 neworlbush25 ended in late 1st or early 2nd Qtr.
2nd game: 0-0 connection loss immediately.
3rd game: 0-0 connection loss immediately.
4th game: 28 - 13 me beginning of 4th qtr with him in the red zone.

I don't know what the protocol is if we sim or not, but we tried.

[quote name='njrockpd']Me and neworlbush25 tried to play our game 3 times, but we kept losing our connection.

I don't know what the protocol is if we sim or not, but we tried.[/QUOTE]

well the deadline is not till tomorrow night so you have till then to try again.

trying to set up time with mog, but he hit me up on XBL and I'm not on their often enough. hopefully he hits me up here (I asked him to do so), but I can play Thurs mostly any time.

in the middle of moving, so if you guys want to advance before then, I can be put on auto or simmed if mog is MIA as well. gotta find a place before Feb 1st. so pretty hellish!

[quote name='ubernes']trying to set up time with mog, but he hit me up on XBL and I'm not on their often enough. hopefully he hits me up here (I asked him to do so), but I can play Thurs mostly any time.

in the middle of moving, so if you guys want to advance before then, I can be put on auto or simmed if mog is MIA as well. gotta find a place before Feb 1st. so pretty hellish![/QUOTE]

Ill try to contact him. If there's no response from him, we'll just go with a similar.

Games that are left-

Grand Cru vs CPU
Neworlbush25 vs harrbodyshots
Bseti50 vs CPU
Murdamodelv vs CPU
uber vs mog

Depending on the responses to if people are playing there games or have set times, look for advance around 8:30 Pm Est.

[quote name='njrockpd']Me and neworlbush25 tried to play our game 3 times, but we kept losing our connection.

I don't know what the protocol is if we sim or not, but we tried.[/QUOTE]

Any word on if this will be attempted again? If not ill most likely let neworl25 play the CPU since he had a big advantage in game 4.

Edit: misread your initial post. With him being in the redzone, I think that's still a game. Clearly you still had the advantage but if you guys don't have any plans to replay, then I think its close enough a sim would be the answer. Unless of course, neworl25 gives you the ok to play the CPU.

And I just discovered this but in online CPU games you can Supersim. You can find it in the playcalling screen or if you go to coaches options in between plays, its located in there as well. Definitely will help run time in those blowouts against CPU.

Neworl said its ok with him to sim. So because the two user games are ok with a sim, we'really gonna go with the advance time of 8:30 Pm est. Deadline will be Saturday night.

Redskins 56 Bengals 52

RG3 QBR 73.6 300 yards 2 TD 3 INT and 58 rushing yards with 1 TD
Miller 4 ATT 124 yards 2 TD
Davis 136 yards 1 TD
Green 84 yards
Huff and Mays each with a pick
Miller 9 Tak

Osweiler QBR 106.1 320 yards 6 TD 2 INT
McFadden 119 yards 1 TD
Jones 108 yards
Nicks 78 yards 2 TD
Samuel, Timmons, and Marshall each with a pick
Branch with 3 sacks

GG sprice.

I apologize for being a flake my first week in the league I have had internet issues, but I got a new modem and installed it this evening so I should be good from here on out. I don't know the results of the sim, but I'm sorry Neworl if our disconnect was due to something on my end yesterday. I look forward to playing Cru this week.

chiefs beat saints 47-16 first human game of the season

Chiefs stats
Brees 13-17 with 204 yards 2tds

Sproles 13 carries 75 yards 1td

Bennett 5 catches for 102 yards 2 TDs leading WR for the team
Cruz 1 catch 10 yards worst WR on the team lol

Defense had 2 sacks 5 INTs 2 FF both where recoved by the chiefs 2 TDs
Mark Barron had 2 picks 1 fumble recovery and 1 TD
Morris Claiborne 3 picks and a TD

wish i had this team in the official league GG neworlbush

next i believe is BV should be exciting and a true test of what my team is

bread's done