H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw your msg. Some BRD I'm looking for include Forbidden Kingdom, Hulk, Hulk Vs., the UFC discs... and both WrestleManias on BR. I'll also check lists.

up up up!

FYI: it is 4:20 here right now (i'm not one of those people) it was a lame attempt to stir up some conversation

EDIT: fuck I didnt hit the post button in time... 4:21 I guess!

bump because you are trading me a bunch of moves on blu that I love but will prob just add to my shelf/collection for a while cause my backlog of things is huge!

I checked.. but did not see anything. you are welcome to purchase. :)

most of what you have, I have... but still an amazing collection.

albo I am not selling nor trading a majority of my 360 collection. I have only 3 games currently on the system that I want to trade.

Also bumpage because I FINALLY got my hands on a copy of Persona 2!!!

hiya! I just bought a copy of yakuza 2 from refused chaoss lowball. Yakuza kinda gives me a shenmue feel without the "do you remember that day?" "that day?" "yes that day with the car" "the black car?" feel. Damn you shenmue and how you will never have closure.

cml for:

AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (Deluxe 1st print Version MINT) :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
AR Tonelico: Melody of Metafalica (Deluxe Edition SEALED) :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition (First Print SEALED)

and the opened copy of vesperia thx!

bring me up from the ashes. and also bring it up because the new Transformers movie is fuck 'ing awesome!

EDIT: didnt realize I got a post on my list :p

I'm interested in a few things, but none of them really are equivalent in value for RE2.
The main thing that sticks out on your list is SMT:Devil Summoner.
My Leon disc appears to have a lot of light scratching, but nothing that should keep the game from being played. Basically what happens is the game goes though the opening video, then locks up after the text that appears afterwards, preventing you from actually playing.

Nice price on Cross edge i am would certainly bite if i had some paypal
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back