H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']where did you find that bad boy? God I want that one. Especially a sealed one. And if you can get another I will reward you greatly ;)[/QUOTE]
I got it off...

eBay. :D
I was searching at like 2:00AM for Xenosaga 'cause I couldn't sleep...and low-and-behold, there lies the Xenosaga Ep. III limited cover. :D Fast shipper, too.
And it's sealed. But the seal has two curves opened at the bottom...:cry::cry:

Oh yeah, that's the best part.

It was only...$36!!! :D It even included Xenosaga Episode I, which was pretty much brand new without shrinkwrap, and Xenosaga Episode II, mint as new.
The original Xenosaga Ep. 3 sealed versions go for at least $40^.

Oh, and maybe you'd know something.
On Xenosaga Ep. II, if bought new, did it come with these orange things that protected the disks? 'Cause the one I got have those...If you don't know what I'm talking about, then never mind.

Hey,

I have:
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer (complete I believe)
Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire

Interested in:
Guides
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (Main Want)
Suikoden V
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Episode 2

Plus your N64 section is entitled SNES on your have list

bumperoo. too many games to play...

Ice Age (for gamerscore)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (fun as hell!)
BlazBlue (awesome fighter!)

Bump,

Started Playing KH 2 again, and its alot better the second time around since ive played through chain of memories, the story makes a lot more sense.

bump!i Recieved your guide and left feedback, also im looking for strategy guides for xenosaga episode 1 - 3, if you have them LMK and ill try and work out a deal with you. Thanks! Bump!

Much respect for your SMT collection. Mine is much less impressive, but looks OK now after getting the reprints of DDS 1 and 2 from Amazon.

Anyway, I have a complete copy of Otogi for the Xbox I'd be happy to sell, so PM me if interested. The only game on your list I'd want to trade for is Fatal Fame III which is clearly way too good to swap for Otogi. :)

Niceee collection, I like the earthbound getting the respect it deserves.

Also Ill buy that guide just pm me where to send the paypal. Thanks again i really appreciate it :D

a bump for a great cag! So for halloween this year i am going to dress my soon to be born(monday to be exact) son up as a normal heartless :D
Shadow_Heartless_300.gif

Payment sent ;D I didnt mention it was me on that name tho but the email is [email protected]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']CML for Rhapsody. Been jonesing to play it again. I have Devil Kings (not on my list, but I do have it, and I also have Tales of Legendia as well). Devil Survivor is off limits though ;)[/QUOTE]

I shot you a PM the other day. Hopefully it was coherent as I was tired and trying to keep a teething nine-month old away from the keyboard.

[quote name='thelonepig']I shot you a PM the other day. Hopefully it was coherent as I was tired and trying to keep a teething nine-month old away from the keyboard.[/QUOTE]

How'd that work out for you?

hayden-panettiere.jpg

Hayden says you love beth cooper and you need a bump

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I got it and it was coherent :)

I am mulling over making an offer.

Bump![/QUOTE]

Alright, excellent. I shall await in eager anticipation. :D

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']How'd that work out for you?[/QUOTE]

Give it 6 to 9 months and then get back to me if you're still curious. ;)

bump. god I forgot how much I love fallout 3. probably going to put some money to upgrade the pc to play it again on the PC and get more achievements in the process :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I just noticed you were looking for the B&W Crisis Core Cover Sealed. I have that bad boy and am willing to trade it. CML for anything else you might want. I have a fuck ing load of credit for the GS B2G1 sale this weekend and can replace most of my PS3 games noticed I have some of your wants as well.

You know what I want to trade for :D[/QUOTE]
Don't tell me you wanted Xenosaga. T_T

'Cause...I sold it to another CAG user. :cry::cry::cry:

bump. going to be gone all weekend starting tomorrow so if you post here or PM me you probably won't hear from me until late sunday/monday. I will try to get on here but no promises. Feel free to make offers today though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back