H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SuperPhillip']I don't want you to have to pay more for it, so you can have it.

Tell me how it is at least. ;)[/QUOTE]

Tell you what, I could sell it to you once I'm done. And I will include the other Sailormoon @ half price and make you pay actual shipping. This offer expires @ tomorrow 12pm EST unless I get a reply of some sort.

[quote name='hero101']Tell you what, I could sell it to you once I'm done. And I will include the other Sailormoon @ half price and make you pay actual shipping. This offer expires @ tomorrow 12pm EST unless I get a reply of some sort.[/QUOTE]

So business-like, you are!
That's fine.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Poor mis0 ;_;[/QUOTE]

I went to go drop a deezy. I was reading the Game Informer but it took me a while to rip out the pages and wipe my shit. :roll:

[quote name='momotenshi']sailormoon trouble with rini $4[/QUOTE]
wow, so mean. I was listening to a podcast so I was distracted. Oh well, I have netflix.:roll:

Actually I was quite shocked at how much I got. I didnt have as much time as I wanted to bump and stuff it was a hellish week at work this week.

Oh well next time I will strive to hit a higher $ mark. Also got rid of some shit I didnt want anymore. A lot of the games were filler during b2g1f sales and what not. I normally dont get rid of RPG guides but I dont have Vandal Hearts anymore so I figured someone here could put it to good use :)

Haha. No problem. I just assume you were busy since you just finished up your lowball sale. Hope that went well for you. And yeah, maybe we can trade in the future. Bumpage. :cold:

it is black label. i hate those stupid GH/PH and try to avoid them at all costs. I will give MS some credit though their new cases for their PH games look kind of cool.

if I have any GH games I will always state so :)

lol. I have come to the decision that I need to trim that bad boy down a little bit. so I will let you know mis0 when I organize it.

also may put up my black elite w/hookups, 120GB HD, controller, etc, (refurb, my old original elite got the RROD) up for sale and was wondering if anyone might have some interest in it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back