H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free bumpity-bump! How much for Oblivion GOTY, and also I'm interested in your 120 GB HD for the 360! Name your price, or CML, though you said you didn't really do that for the 360...

ive got both of em. Im playing batman but if you need me too i can get a group together for some turtles, i have a few friends who like playin em, just let me know when and ill set it up

up from the grave. too busy with Tales of Vesperia to worry about any other games lol.

Those of you that PM'ed me sorry about the lack of a response. Will get back to you here soon :)

I'd be interested in the following (basically in that order):

inFamous (currently playing)
Killzone 2
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (currently playing)
Little Big Planet
King of Fighters XII
Valkyria Chronicles (currently playing)
Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice
Resistance 2 Collectors Edition (Sealed)

I'm not sure how, or if, you'd like to work something out, but let me know. :)

bumping this back up. lowball will probably start this weekend sometime.

I am going to list my Sealed copy of Folklore. I do not have any other Wii titles to sell.

still debating the following items (a few more than others obviously). That FF Crisis Core, Arc The Lad, Ico and Albert Odyssey are the ones I may have remorse on selling if I do list. Glad to see people like what I listed. I just dont have time for a lot of these between work and my bond with my 360 lol.

Arc The Lad Collection (Mint Complete, will have to look at which disc art variant I had I cannot remember)
Albert Odyssey (I have the rare ass Prima guide for it too)
Magic Knight Rayearth (Has rarest disc art variant of Fuu)
AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (Deluxe 1st Print Edition w/artbook)
AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Deluxe Edition, Gamestop new, game is sealed but the outer box is not :cry:)
Earthbound Zero for NES
Ico
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Best Buy Limited Metallic Silver Cover (SEALED)

buuuuuump

I accidently listed the wrong Valkyrie Profile Guide. The guide is for Covenant of the Plume not Lenneth. Decided to keep Arc The Lad and Crisis Core Metallic for now. Ico might be bye bye though since I have beaten the damn thing 3 times now.

Ok, guys I think I have all my ducks in a row here and have pretty much everything listed. The Items I am on the fence about will either be added last minute if I do decide to put them up. Lowball will start tomorrow. I need to get some edits and posting of rules and shite done today. I will change the thread title, bump, and post a message saying GO GO GO sometime tomorrow. :)

Updating might be a little sparce on sunday due to me getting ODST early :)

EDIT: AR Tonelicos (both of them), Folklore, and Ico are added to the listy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow, eh? I'll try to drink plenty of water so I don't dehydrate from all the salivating until these go up. Gets me to ponder putting some of my rarer things on my own lowball. But honestly, there are some things I'll still eBay (near-mint/complete Mega Man X2 with all inserts, for example).

[quote name='ViolentLee']Tomorrow, eh? I'll try to drink plenty of water so I don't dehydrate from all the salivating until these go up. Gets me to ponder putting some of my rarer things on my own lowball. But honestly, there are some things I'll still eBay (near-mint/complete Mega Man X2 with all inserts, for example).[/QUOTE]

LOL. Gatorade! Water sucks it really really sucks ;)

I used to have a massive PS1 collection but realized that most of them were sitting on the shelf so I wanted them to find nice homes with people that will play them and enjoy them. All the Final Fantasy games that I listed are doubles though.

Glad to see everyone is excited. Perhaps I start it at midnight? :roll:

Who knows. Stay tuned. Also I will be listing pics of everything as well. :)

Guys I am making some finishing touches and it will be live within 30 minutes :)

So get your bids ready. Bid big and you will get some of these premium items :D

Good luck to everyone. Just hold off until I say go please! :)

4) Little Big Planet - $5
5) Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (Complete with everything) - $5

8) Gears of War 2 (No Codes since they were used when I bought it, but game is mint and complete!) - $5

10) No More Heroes Sealed - $5

57) Ogre Battle 64 - $5

I'll be linking you in just a few moments!

PS~ You copy/pasted my rules! :bomb: Hahah.

1) Bioshock (Complete with slip cover) -$ 5
2) Enchanted Arms (Sealed) -$ 1
3) Folklore (Sealed) -$ 1
5) Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (Complete with everything) -$5.50
6) Overlord: Raising Hell -$ 1
16) Resistance Retribution (Sealed) -$ 1
17) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth -$ 1
28) Ico -$5.50
50) Lunar Silver Star Story (2 disc version with fan art, this one didnt come with all the extras) -$ 1
51) Ogre Battle -$ 1
67) Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Guide (Balthier Cover) -$ 1
68) Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guide -$ 1

1) Bioshock (Complete with slip cover) -$8
2) Enchanted Arms (Sealed) -$8
11) Hoshigami Remix -$5
14) Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Sealed, also comes with Pre-Order Stylus) -$5
19) AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Game sealed, outer box is not, comes with everything) -$20
22) Bouncer -$3
26) Fatal Frame III Tormented (Sealed) -$10
32) Valkyrie Profile 2 -$3
48) Koudelka -$5
52) Persona 2: Eternal Punishment -$10
53) Resident Evil: Directors Cut (GH) -$5
54) Resident Evil 2 (non dual shock) -$5
55) Resident Evil 3 (first print, has Dino Crisis Demo) -$10

Stupid lowball sales... too many good things available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back