H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but its practically brand new and i spent over 350$ for it around 9 months ago. the prices i list are actually what i need (im learning i should post about 50% more than im actually looking for). the same people here ask me for deals (NOT u.) like the 3 month card for 5$, etc so i posted prices. i ask those same people for reasonable deals like 17$ paypal (i pay fees) for a 20$ amazon GC & they say they need the whole 20$ (WTF? why is it on ur tradelist if not wanting to deal? that wasnt the case - he WANTED to deal. are we on FULLpricedgamers.com now?). sorry for the rant. just letting others know that i play by the (written & unwritten) rules & some of these kids ought to start.

if i wasnt in such dire need of money, id try to sell the games seperately & get the price down (which i have done already, btw. it started at 200$, then 165$, now 125$. ive gotten 25$ from the items i broke off. that was my biggest mistake). i see some psps for 185$ and up for ones in similar condition (closest to new u will find in my case). im so very sorry i cant go down on the price. plus itll be around 8$ for shipping, so thats even less ill be actually getting (117$ + the 25$ for games ive sold already = 142$ for a system ive taken remarkably good care of & paid over 410$ for all that stuff just a short time ago [350$ for current offering]). its a very good deal. i also accept amazon or GS cred to help if u can find someone selling those giftcards for cheap. thank u very much for ur interest & the second i find a way to get it to u cheaper, u will be the FIRST to know. very sorry for the rant, its just im at the library (not on my wii) and able to say things that have been pent up. good luck on ur psp search.

I know what you mean. You can get some really stupid offers here. Having to use the Wii to access CAG must be so lame.

I've got $16 on my Amazon account, but I don't think I can get it off. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back