H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sweet bundle man. Just spent on a bit of money on a couple things but when I get more I would definitely be interested in it.

Can you CML for anything to perhaps bring the price down? Thanks!

Free Bump!

Bump...

I just read that you're using your PS3 to get online! If there is a Fry's near you they had the Logitech PS3 bluetooth keyboard for $50 and it works great. I use it on both my PC and my PS3 and I haven't had any problems yet.

bump.

thanks for the info oldschool77. i have a chatpad, but for some reason CAG freezes up my ps3 WITHOUT FAIL evertime i view (sometimes ill have time to bump, most of the time its w/i 1 min. ive cleared browser cache, search history, etc. nothing helps). now, unfortunately, i get on CAG exclusively on my Wii. i just read that a usb keyboard will work. need to visit my storage cuz i have another keyboard there & it just may be usb.

yeah i just need the most basic of pc towers for 200$. i have a monitor. they had exactly that at walmart, but now all are pc/monitor combos.

[quote name='twztid13']bump.

thanks for the info oldschool77. i have a chatpad, but for some reason CAG freezes up my ps3 WITHOUT FAIL evertime i view (sometimes ill have time to bump, most of the time its w/i 1 min. ive cleared browser cache, search history, etc. nothing helps). now, unfortunately, i get on CAG exclusively on my Wii. i just read that a usb keyboard will work. need to visit my storage cuz i have another keyboard there & it just may be usb.

yeah i just need the most basic of pc towers for 200$. i have a monitor. they had exactly that at walmart, but now all are pc/monitor combos.[/QUOTE]

When I had to go online with my PS3 I only had it lock up on me once, do you have cookies enabled? So is any usb keyboard is supposed to work on the Wii? I might have to try that out :) I bought my current PC at the Dell outlet store and other than having to upgrade the graphics card it was a great deal, there are outlet stores for other PC makers online if you don't want a Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back