[H] PS4, PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, stuff [W] PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Cool! I really liked TR: Legend, is Underworld similar? I think what I liked about it the most was that it wasn't just voiceless Laura, it was those other two guys and their banter; the whole presentation propelled me along.

In contrast, I felt like TR: Anniversary was very guideless - Lara is plopped in front of some ruin and I'm expected to go explore it. No comment about the ruin's feature, no reason why I'm going hither or yon. Yeah, there were some cut-scenes with action, but for the most part all I hear is background music, a bunch of rabid animals and dinosaurs roaring at me, and bullet shots.

I would have bought TR: Underworld for the PS2, but I read that it was a very sloppy port with many features missing from it.

Also: Pleeeeeeease throw me a bone of advice about that Gamestop +50% trade-in bonus, it ends tomorrow! It might be another couple of months before they offer it again. =/

EDIT: oh! I also updated the OP with PS3 games, so you can check there any time. I have some games up there that haven't been released yet, I put them in italics and toward the bottom of the list.

I also removed Soul Reaver 2 from my list of games to trade - I decided to try to play it again, and I actually manage to get into it this time. Isn't that funny? I mean, if I went from God of War to it, I'd be all "FUuuuuuu! Why do I have to auto-face enemies to attack them?!" But, I dunno, I'm not really having a problem with it too much this time around. I love the voice work, the inner monologs are great! I wish more games did them, it really brings the protagonist to life when you get to hear his/her thoughts and reactions to events.

I also removed my prices for games. I decided it is a bit of a bother to update them all the time, and maybe they were off-putting to people... I'll see how it goes, maybe I will have more success with trades. It seems like hardly anyone on CAG wants PS2 games. :(

bump.

they are going to try & get anyone that bumps my thread in trouble. i'll forward you the messages. the jealous mod has still yet to answer my exact questions on who is allowewed to bump & who i'm allowed to bump. this place is going from America to Venezuela, unfortunately.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']That is very strange. Do you think contacting a moderator about it might help?

Ooooh, what sorts of changes will happen? New games?[/QUOTE]
i think he means negative changes, as it's the mods that are confiscating his posts (well one mod, sp00ge).

evening bump.

I spent the past hour putting together a tactics guide for Summoner from the various guides available on Gamefaqs. It takes me a while because I have to change the font, redo tabbing so that things line up... and this time I also used tables instead of trying to make everything line up with tabs. It worked great, I'm very pleased with the results. And this time I did manual duplexing when I printed, so I only have 5 pages (double-sided) to flip through. When I printed out a hodge-podge of guides for Summoner 2, I think I had something like 15+ pages (single-sided total) it was a mess. :p

I started playing Soul Reaver 2, as I mentioned earlier. I quit it in frustration today when a simple error meant I had to redo about 15 minutes of progress - a context action did not appear, and I was zapped by an enemy. Save points are very few and far between. No way I'm slogging back, not when I have to stop every 20 feet to fight respawning enemies. There's no point to fighting enemies, they don't drop anything and there's no XP to be gained. I don't mind fighting them to get through somewhere, but when I backtrack I don't want them to respawn.

bump

Gah, I have to figure out what I want for my b-day. Unfortunately, most of the comics I want are in the 3 to 5 dollar range... I set up a spreadsheet to keep track of total price, shipping, and compare prices between sellers.

If only those.... people... at Mile High comics shipped what I wanted 2 years ago instead of a slip saying "oops, sorry, here's a refund for some stuff we didn't actually have in stock."

I hate whittling down my want list even more. I guess I can try to pare it down to what I need to fill in essential gaps in story-lines. Why do all the comics I want have to be out of print and from a bankrupt publisher?! What couldn't I love some series that sells for $1 for a NM issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
bump!

While I have PS2 games listed here, I've got plenty of others on my Tradelist. I figure I'll just rotate through them every month or so.

Bump! Added some accessories: my PS2 Splitfish products, and a set of 8MB Sony cards (island blue/crimson red dual-pack, unopened and unused!)

only have ps3, and i've played the ps3 games you have already. i would normally offer you a great price, but i have still yet to play it (all the extras, that is, as i've finished the main game). i have like 5 rpg's to play before iget back to it, then am able to finish DAII.

i have alot going on, atm, so it may be a couple days before i could do this, but i think i'm about to get a job very soon, so i'll be able to keep the games i haven't played, instead of trying to make a profit on everything. in that case, i can let you borrow it, if you take care of it, and pay the postage. since i have lots of stuff to play, it would be a few months before i'd need it back. pm me if that suits you (as i feel i should pass on what Oldschool did for me, and you seem very trustworthy, so it's really not a big deal at all - just the shipping $, but i wouldn't ask for that until you get the game). if you don't want to, i understand. pm me & let me know either way. i could mail it this week.

nah, I still have other games to play - besides, I have no idea how long it'd take me to play the game, since my free time varies a lot and Dragon Age sounds like one of those games that can take a long time to play. But thanks for the offer of lending it to me, that's very kind of you.

bread's done
Back