[H] PS4, PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, stuff [W] PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

bump. updated list, added: PoP Trilogy (PS3), Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (PS3). The latter game will be hard for me to part with, at least until I fully make up my mind about it. But, I am willing to trade if for games I really, really, really want...

I FINALLY got a gaming PC, but I have went CRAZY buying all the old digital games. I wish I'd have checked your list first, as I wanted Bioshock for PC (but I did end up getting Bioshock 1 & 2 for $7.50 total, so that's kinda hard to compete with :cry:).

I will keep your list in mind now that I'm able to play PC games, though. It looks great, btw (the layout/style especially)! Nice job. Sorry I haven't posted in the social group for a long time. I will soon.

bump are you still looking for infamous 2? looking to trade my copy now that it is available on PSN for PS Plus users. PM me if you are still interested and maybe we can work something out.

@twztid13: That sounds cool, I hope you have fun with that! Remember to look for patches - both official, and unofficial (i.e., made by players to fix bugs that the developer didn't fix). And mods, those can really help put a nice graphic's shine on some of those older games - and even add new content to expand the experience or tweak it to your preferences.

@jdwyer2009: PM sent! I am still interested in trading for Infamous 2.

bump. can't believe I didn't have The Darkness up on this list. Also, re-added Kya (PS2). Removed DA origins Ultimate edition b/c it is sold.

bread's done
Back