H: Turtle Beach Headsets W: Paypal // Looking for a PS3 console also

bump3.jpg

Bump...

Let me know what you think of the game I wanted to play it but the reviews dissuaded me from buying it :whistle2:( Why are you on a boat, are you fishing?

I seen so many mixed reviews on Tron that I wasn't sure myself. My son had been asking about it for the longest so I figured he could give it a whirl. I will let you know though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PonyboyGatts']CML please for

bluray.png
We are Marshall *sealed*
bluray.png
Event Horizon
bluray.png
The Sorcerers Apprentice[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything. Thanks.

My Wii hasn't been doing anything but collecting dust lately either. There have been much better games coming out for both my PC and the other consoles so there really hasn't been a reason to use it :whistle2:(

LOL Dragon. I only own 4 now. Little Big Planet, Mod Nation Racers, MLB 10 the show, and Bioshock 2. I don't play the PS3 enough to justify buying games anymore.

[quote name='krashhole']LOL Dragon. I only own 4 now. Little Big Planet, Mod Nation Racers, MLB 10 the show, and Bioshock 2. I don't play the PS3 enough to justify buying games anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad, I use my PS3 for Netflix, music, games and it's my primary Blu-Ray/DVD player:D I have Little Big Planet and Bioshock 2 on the PS3 but I haven't played either yet. I have Bioshock 2 on my PC where I beat it twice and the only reason I even have LBP is that it was free due to the outage :lol:

I mainly only use it when I go to bed to watch netflix or a bluray. Maybe when I get a 3D TV, it will come back in the living room next to the 360 :)

I need to take a picture of my gaming room setup, I have a bunch of glass shelves and all my blu-rays and gaming consoles are there under my TV:cool:

I remember a commercial where Captain Crunch is sailing an old wooden boat, the type from the 18th and 19th century so he definitely is a captain sdragon :lol:

bread's done
Back