H: Turtle Beach Headsets W: Paypal // Looking for a PS3 console also

Is anybody else having trouble editing their trade list? i.e., everything is now done in HTML (and I want the old version back!)

[quote name='krashhole']Added Black Ops and Dead Rising 2 Zombrex edition.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see either of those games in you list, when did you add them?

[quote name='krashhole']You never take a break from gaming[/QUOTE] I've done it before as well but only during crunch time when I was in school :lol:

[quote name='krashhole']But the truth will set you free young grasshoppa :)[/QUOTE] Unless you are too truthful and then much like that grasshopper you will end up tied to something and cast into a lake ;) *Fisherman humor*

[quote name='krashhole']Early to bed…early to rise…fish all day…make up lies :)[/QUOTE] Did you read that off my bumper sticker? :lol: It's definitely true though even the best fisherman do like to bend the truth ;)

Hello, Are you interested in burnout revenge for 360 for dead rising 2 zombrex for 360? are there any other games or items you want currently?

[quote name='twztid13']TRON $14.99 for 360 today only @ amazon. you caould've had it waaay cheaper, man (if only you'd have waited a month, lol).[/QUOTE]

I got it for $14.99 at newegg

[quote name='bigsexydh']Hello, Are you interested in burnout revenge for 360 for dead rising 2 zombrex for 360? are there any other games or items you want currently?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather Burnout Paradise. Far as anything else, pretty much what's on my wishlist is it. I'm always open to offers though.

bread's done
Back