H: Turtle Beach Headsets W: Paypal // Looking for a PS3 console also

[quote name='sdragon']FREE BUMP!

Did you know that you can put your trade list right next to your feedback in a little icon?[/QUOTE]

Sure didn't. How do you do that?

User Cp>Edit Profile>Edit Details

It is at the bottom, just copy and paste this thread's URL or any thread you want to be considered your "CML" or Check My List. Do the first page though.You can still keep the signature, as I have seen a lot of CAG members using both. Wonder if most people even notice the "CML" icon. With my bad eyesight, I originally thought it was a little Gameboy. lol

bump.

hey bud, hope you're doing well. i'll add you on my systems, if that's cool. i play alot of sp games, but i know if you're playing BFBC2 (which i've sold unfortunately), you'll be getting BF3 (which i have paid off already). i'll add on both systems, but i play 360 more often (especially in mp games. got MK on ps3, rest are sp atm).

Sounds good man. And yeah, I will have BF3. I might not have my PS3 much longer because I never really play it. I might be trading it off for a 250GB slim 360.

Bump...

And the Atari 2600 brings back some fond memories for me :lol: Can't believe you have Krull, I loved that movie but could never get the game.

Thanks for the bump. I really do enjoy the Atari. Especially when I just want to clear my mind of all the BS. It takes me back to the simple days :)

[quote name='krashhole']Thanks for the bump. I really do enjoy the Atari. Especially when I just want to clear my mind of all the BS. It takes me back to the simple days :)[/QUOTE]

True, Old school gaming does take one back:lol: I usually just play an indie game on my PC if I want something simple though. I let my brother keep the Atari system we had since I didn't have any way to hook it up to my TV.

[quote name='twztid13']no probs. i'll be getting BF3 on the 360 anyway. i only use the ps3 for exclusives, really.[/QUOTE]

I decided to keep my ps3. I traded in my old 360 for $110 at gamestop and bought a new slim 360. Are you planning on getting Twisted Metal?

[quote name='krashhole']I decided to keep my ps3. I traded in my old 360 for $110 at gamestop and bought a new slim 360. Are you planning on getting Twisted Metal?[/QUOTE]
i am, but only through a trade. i have like 5 games i can pay for, and all come out in october & november.

twisted metal, Rage, dark souls, forza 4, batman:arkham city, battlefield 3, AC:Revalations, skyrim, uncharted 3 are all games i will own. i can only afford 5 with the funds i have now. forza 4, BF3 & AC:R are already paid off. i'm going to try to buy the other 2 & beat them quick, sell them & put the money towards one of the other games (rage, batman & AC:R are all perfect candidates, as i'm keeping all of the other games mentioned).

SO, getting TM through a trade will be alot easier (might be able to trade rage for it once beaten. that is my ideal scenario). i'll add you on psn then. ttyl, bud. take care.

[quote name='krashhole']I hear ya on the games man. I have Gears 3 and BF3 reserved. Not sure about Forza 4 and UC3 yet.[/QUOTE]
yeah i didn't go into september, lol - gears 3, deus ex: human revolution, ico/shadow of the colossus HD remake, etc.

man, they need to release some of these games during june, july & august (oh i think deus ex is august), but there's still so many other games i didn't list i want to play. good grief.

i gotta get forza 4 cuz i caught the CE for the price of the reg ed. on amazon 59$ (sells at 79$), and i was gonna get it eventually anyway. i don't buy CE's. that DR2 zombrex was the 1st one i ever bpught. i want to get that again, cuz i still havent played that game & it's like 24.95$ at some online stores. look, i'm already talking about spending more, lol.

haha. I know it's addicting as hell! There are a whole bunch of games I would like to get, but my wife would have my balls HAHA. I may end up getting Forza 4 just because I played Forza 2 day in and day out. Too bad Forza 3 wasn't a success.

Noooo.... I just bought Forza 3, don't tell me it wasn't good :whistle2:( I knew about the RF adapter but it looked horrible and with all the remakes I figured that I could just get them on another system. I already bought the Pac-Man 25th anniversary collection from when it was on sale, now I only need anniversary editions of Defender, Centipede, and Space Invaders:cool: I also had Combat, Missile Command, Burger Time, and Asteroids! I have the GC version of Defender but I didn't care for it and I don't think my hands could take playing Space Invaders on the PSP :lol:

Forza 3 wasn't bad, I just didnt care for some of the stuff they added/took out. And yeah, the Atari looks 100% better on a old CRT like I have setup in the garage.

[quote name='krashhole']Forza 3 wasn't bad, I just didnt care for some of the stuff they added/took out. And yeah, the Atari looks 100% better on a old CRT like I have setup in the garage.[/QUOTE]
Thank goodness, I thought I had wasted money on a poorly done racing game :lol: I didn't think ahead and keep a CRT all i though about was saving my back from having to move those heavy TV's when I clean. I'll let you know if it's any good this weekend since Cowboys and Aliens is released the 29th at the theater near me.

bread's done
Back