H: Xbox 360 Console (w/ 250gb HDD & Games) + More | W: Offers (Amazon/PSN/Steam/$/Trade)

thanks for the pics... remember I take alot of requests... oh and Joevan... did the skins turn out to your liking or what (I think i messed up on the sizing of 1 or 2 of them due to some interuptions when I was cutting them)? oh and thanks for the positive feedback.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thanks for the pics... remember I take alot of requests... oh and Joevan... did the skins turn out to your liking or what (I think i messed up on the sizing of 1 or 2 of them due to some interuptions when I was cutting them)? oh and thanks for the positive feedback.[/QUOTE]

I had to trim the wolverine/gambit one down a little, but nothing major ;)
Any time- why would I leave anything but positive - I'm impressed by how fast it made it, even with the holiday.

[quote name='joevan07']I had to trim the wolverine/gambit one down a little, but nothing major ;)
Any time- why would I leave anything but positive - I'm impressed by how fast it made it, even with the holiday.[/QUOTE]

yeah, for some reason I think the ones I cut you were not at all as good as most of my others... sorry... even thoguh you are happy with them (so..sorry or... uh congrads or... ????). glad u liek them though! Hope you enjoy Starcraft more than I did, cuz the only reason why I bought it was due to my Game Programming class required it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, for some reason I think the ones I cut you were not at all as good as most of my others... sorry... even thoguh you are happy with them (so..sorry or... uh congrads or... ????). glad u liek them though! Hope you enjoy Starcraft more than I did, cuz the only reason why I bought it was due to my Game Programming class required it.[/QUOTE]

haha StarCraft is entertaining for an older game - I have yet to play online b/c i lack teh m4d haX0rz ski11z and I'm sure i'd get taken down rather quickly.

[quote name='mjkusy13']I tried to send you a PM about our current trade but you don't have any room left for PMs.[/QUOTE]
PM me again, I deleted a bunch of old PMs. I'll also PM you.

bread's done
Back