H: Xbox 360 Console (w/ 250gb HDD & Games) + More | W: Offers (Amazon/PSN/Steam/$/Trade)

Hey I have a GW account that I might consider selling. You can change the e-mail address to your own (but I'll have to confirm using my e-mail address, which I'll do).

PM me if you're slightly interested. I might change my mind though, I'm not sure if I want to sell it yet.

[quote name='The VGM']Cmon guys buy Rolento's stuff. He's a kickass trader.[/QUOTE]

:lol: you haven't even gotten my stuff yet... and even then, if it dosn't fit your "standards" I'm screwed! :lol:

[quote name='Zombie']How much for SMB Advance 4? Is it cart only? Non boot?[/QUOTE]

like i said in the OP, all items are complete unless otherwise stated so yes, it does come with box, manual, game, extras, and e-reader cards.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']like i said in the OP, all items are complete unless otherwise stated so yes, it does come with box, manual, game, extras, and e-reader cards.[/QUOTE]

I can't find where it said that. Maybe I'm just missing it.

[quote name='Zombie']I can't find where it said that. Maybe I'm just missing it.[/QUOTE]

maybe i just hink i said that... sorry if i did... bleh!

if you still want it, PM me with an offer... I am very open to cheap pricing.

[quote name='joevan07']Who is this Jumble Fish and where are these sales? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have no fucking idea who jumble fish is... I just made him up... oh, and i think i'll change "sale" to "trades" now... whoops!

I am updating my list, but I don't really want to trade coded arms for other PSP games... I'll add that info in the update.

checked ur list Epic Wolf... saw nothing, but you had coded arms already?

[quote name='Sarge']hey check my list for

Punisher MAX Tim Bradstreet
War of the Monsters
DMC3 Guide
Psi-Ops
Coded Arms
32 MB Stick[/QUOTE]

didnt' see much other than Soul Calibur and Virtua Tennis... send me a Personal Message/PM if you'r still interested.

bread's done
Back