Halo 4 Mountain Dew Energy Avatar Suit promotion UK ONLY

[quote name='Pwny']Well i brought 2 bottles for 2£ from another shop and their still the non promotional packs. Fml[/QUOTE]

That's weird, they're the "energy" ones? As am not in the UK wasn't sure how they have them differentiated, the bottles look taller and more lean than ours so didn't know if they get their own display, or if that is just their regular size over there.

[quote name='franscodelamrte']That's weird, they're the "energy" ones? As am not in the UK wasn't sure how they have them differentiated, the bottles look taller and more lean than ours so didn't know if they get their own display, or if that is just their regular size over there.[/QUOTE]

We only have energy mountain dew at 500ml not smaller or bigger. Im guessing they were made before the contest so till they get any new stock maybe? Plus mountain dew is underrated, underdrunk and not mainstream here.

[quote name='Pwny']We only have energy mountain dew at 500ml not smaller or bigger. Im guessing they were made before the contest so till they get any new stock maybe? Plus mountain dew is underrated, underdrunk and not mainstream here.[/QUOTE]

No, you need to look in other shops then.
There are 500ml and 1l bottles, both sizes with the offer.
To check it's part of the competition, check the label before you buy. The Master Chief on it is your clue.

However the drink indeed is not very popular 'normally'. But I've had three entries on 3 days and won nothing so makes one wonder if suddenly they started selling like hot cakes.

[quote name='boulimanus']No, you need to look in other shops then.
There are 500ml and 1l bottles, both sizes with the offer.
To check it's part of the competition, check the label before you buy. The Master Chief on it is your clue.

However the drink indeed is not very popular 'normally'. But I've had three entries on 3 days and won nothing so makes one wonder if suddenly they started selling like hot cakes.[/QUOTE]

Well i thought it had a normal label as
halo-bottles.png
from the website. ill Look out for the master chef. I've never the the orange mtn dew

[quote name='Pwny']Well i thought it had a normal label as from the website. ill Look out for the master chef. I've never the the orange mtn dew[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. The picture is not representative.
I'd upload a pic of the bottle next to me now but now you know MC is on them am sure you'll know what to look for ;)
Good luck! Found them in Co-op & Tesco if that helps (never went to any Asda)

[quote name='boulimanus']Yeah I know. The picture is not representative.
I'd upload a pic of the bottle next to me now but now you know MC is on them am sure you'll know what to look for ;)
Good luck! Found them in Co-op & Tesco if that helps (never went to any Asda)[/QUOTE]

ill check my co-op tommorow. Cheers will keep a look out

[quote name='Pwny']ill check my co-op tommorow. Cheers will keep a look out[/QUOTE]

keep an eye out for end caps, they usually group those items together usually with a promotional sticker in the area. The orange one says "game fuel" so i am guessing it tastes along those lines, which IMO is like a "cherry gummy bear soda". YMMV

brought 3 drinks yesterday and inputted the code, got an email this morning saying that I won a copy of Halo 4 and will be shipped on release day. Not bad for £3 even though I've ordered the Console edition

wanted the avatar suit though lol

[quote name='Faheem123']Invalid code![/QUOTE]

this code has been used. the invalid message comes up if its already been redeemed.

[quote name='Jazman']this code has been used. the invalid message comes up if its already been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Guess i am not winning anything today.

Does anyone have a spare i can use?

Would any of you good men want to sell me 1 or 2 bottles of each of these 2 Dew's, shipped to the U.S. - would love them for my collection.
PM me if you wouldn't mind helping me out.

[quote name='Jazman']brought 3 drinks yesterday and inputted the code, got an email this morning saying that I won a copy of Halo 4 and will be shipped on release day. Not bad for £3 even though I've ordered the Console edition

wanted the avatar suit though lol[/QUOTE]

Mind showing how the email looks like? Ofc details should be blurred..

[quote name='Faheem123']Invalid code![/QUOTE]

Shows up as invalid if used, can show you the label if you wish.

[quote name='Pwny']Mind showing how the email looks like? Ofc details should be blurred..[/QUOTE]

I would, but I dont know how to do that stuff lol.

[quote name='Jazman']I would, but I dont know how to do that stuff lol.[/QUOTE]

Print screen.

Seems i won the avatar gear.

YOU'VE BAGGED YOURSELF SOME EXCLUSIVE MOUNTAIN DEW AVATAR ARMOUR!
Check out the 'my entries' page of your online Mountain Dew account or click the link below to pick up your code to redeem through your Xbox live account! You're gonna have one epic avatar!

I am willing to trade this for the premiere club dlc and slaughterdome for borderlands 2 as my avatar is already done and avatar gear is not my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pwny']Print screen.

Seems i won the avatar gear.

YOU'VE BAGGED YOURSELF SOME EXCLUSIVE MOUNTAIN DEW AVATAR ARMOUR!
Check out the 'my entries' page of your online Mountain Dew account or click the link below to pick up your code to redeem through your Xbox live account! You're gonna have one epic avatar!

I am willing to trade this for the premiere club dlc and slaughterdome for borderlands 2 as my avatar is already done and avatar gear is not my thing.[/QUOTE]

That's like $30 worth of dlc haha. No avatar gear is worth the same as either one of those, let alone both.

[quote name='Gram']That's like $30 worth of dlc haha. No avatar gear is worth the same as either one of those, let alone both.[/QUOTE]

Lol the premiere dlc is not eorth 35 neither us slaughter dome.. Go for less than 10£ on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pwny']Lol the premiere dlc is not eorth 35 neither us slaughter dome.. Go for less than 10£ on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... combined they do go for 30+ Be realistic dude, even more rare avatar items are worth maybe 5-6 bucks.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Yeah.... combined they do go for 30+ Be realistic dude, even more rare avatar items are worth maybe 5-6 bucks.[/QUOTE]

When released on the MP the Premiere Club will be 800MSP & I'm sure the Slaughter Dome would be less than 400MSP, neither of which are rare considering they WILL be on the MP soon enough. No need to overpay for something that will be on the MP and really adds nothing to the game.(except Mechromancer, which isn't available yet anyway)

[quote name='gundamxzero']Yeah.... combined they do go for 30+ Be realistic dude, even more rare avatar items are worth maybe 5-6 bucks.[/QUOTE]

the premier DLc goes for 10$ on ebay. :/. Plus its what i will trade it for, if you dont think its fair then do not trade. i honestly haven't seen anyone trading the avatar in the forum so id say its preety rare considering you dont automatically win plus the cost of drink.

[quote name='Pwny']the premier DLc goes for 10$ on ebay. :/. Plus its what i will trade it for, if you dont think its fair then do not trade. i honestly haven't seen anyone trading the avatar in the forum so id say its preety rare considering you dont automatically win plus the cost of drink.[/QUOTE]

I honestly think he has a right to ask for whatever he wants to. Plus the Premier club dlc anybody who pays more than $10 is nuts, all it is the Mechnomancer dlc(which is going to retail for that 10) plus some special branded gearbox weapons that don't do much once you pass a certain level and a golden key which they are practically giving away on twitter. Ive got 10 gold keys.

ive already won the game and two avatar armors, and ive got these 2 codes left for anyone who wants them
JCKH3X37
76T5H6TH
good luck

[quote name='Jazman']ive already won the game and two avatar armors, and ive got these 2 codes left for anyone who wants them
JCKH3X37
76T5H6TH
good luck[/QUOTE]

If nobody admits to it. Likely lurked. :(
all register as invalid
Oh and thanks OP

[quote name='pandiosity']If nobody admits to it. Likely lurked. :(
all register as invalid
Oh and thanks OP[/QUOTE]

wow, lurkers dont mess around.
im going to pick up a couple of more drinks and i'll pm those codes. also a little glitch i noticed on the site, when you input the codes you can click on the twitter/facebook icon and it will give you a bonus draw regardless if you have a twitter/facebook account (I have neither) so u get 2 entries for the price of one.

also I dont know if it worth having the code unless you live in the uk, simply because if you win the game im sure its not going to be international posting

[quote name='Jazman']also I dont know if it worth having the code unless you live in the uk, simply because if you win the game im sure its not going to be international posting[/QUOTE]

honestly. I'm in it for the avatar item. I'm in Canada. Generally as promotions go they tend to Gravitate between Europe and the US and Japan, with Canada being an after thought. Of course that is just my opinion.

I would really love it if someone would be willing to give me a code for the avatar armor. I have a couple codes for baird goggles and minecraft heads i could give away. I'm also in Canada :p

bread's done
Back