Halo 4 Mountain Dew Energy Avatar Suit promotion UK ONLY

Hey, could someone snag a few of these for me? I have a charity gaming event coming up in two weeks and I need some giveaway stuff. Help a brotha out?

[quote name='gundamxzero']Yeah.... combined they do go for 30+ Be realistic dude, even more rare avatar items are worth maybe 5-6 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Just watch the debates and get a free Halo 4 Warrior armor suit for your avatar: http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/landing/election-2012. It's free, so you won't get ripped off. I like the golden color better than the puke green one they have displayed for the UK promotion too.

[quote name='pandiosity']FINALLY. This will destroy those ebay auctions. I F'n hate those 30-40 dollar auctions.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Xbox live time cards are for region locked for sure.
Xbox live DLC are redeemable but alot of the times its locked to the game for that region.
avatar items, Ive never heard of codes being region locked. But Ive never used one from UK.

Sorry for bumping an old thread but got a couple of things to add as well as thanking the op for letting us know just won my first after four bottles and three Facebook entries.

Second of all noticed when you win the avatar item you in fact win both male an female codes but you can only see one depending on what you set your sex as on your profile, to see the other code you must change your profile details, doing this I was able to share a code with a friend just wanted to add the details encase someone may of missed that anyway thanks again and good luck everyone. =)

I might as well add my 2 cents.

I got the code from a guy in the UK, the green mountain dew halo 4 avatar.
It does not appear that the code is region locked.
I am in Canada. So likely anybody in North America could use it

So i live in the US. I sent in an email for a free code when the promotion started. Finally got a reponse today! I had to register a fake UK account and enter my code. Well about 5 mins ago i won! I got a avatar outfit. So to answer a previous question, no it is not region locked.

I sent an email too, I never got a response :(
But yeah the avatar code is not region locked. I traded a female blue avatar code for my green one.

**CORRECTION** I did get a code. thanks Psycosis86. If it wasn't for you I would have never checked my spam email.

[quote name='Psycosis86']So i live in the US. I sent in an email for a free code when the promotion started. Finally got a reponse today! I had to register a fake UK account and enter my code. Well about 5 mins ago i won! I got a avatar outfit. So to answer a previous question, no it is not region locked.[/QUOTE]

do you know how long it takes to find out if you won a code or not or is it instant?

Once you recieve the code in your email through the free entry you have to enter it on the mountain dew UK website. Once its entered i believe there is a time period between drawings. I entered my code this afternoon after work and recieved an email saying i won a few hours later.

[quote name='Psycosis86']Once you recieve the code in your email through the free entry you have to enter it on the mountain dew UK website. Once its entered i believe there is a time period between drawings. I entered my code this afternoon after work and recieved an email saying i won a few hours later.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to know. heres hoping I win the avatar and not a game. because that would suck.

[quote name='Psycosis86']Once you recieve the code in your email through the free entry you have to enter it on the mountain dew UK website. Once its entered i believe there is a time period between drawings. I entered my code this afternoon after work and recieved an email saying i won a few hours later.[/QUOTE]

The draws happen at 1am gmt and they notify you several minutes later. Ive had 31 total entires and still have not won the game :/

[quote name='Pwny']The draws happen at 1am gmt and they notify you several minutes later. Ive had 31 total entires and still have not won the game :/[/QUOTE]

Damn My F'n Luck I won something but not an avatar Item.
Does anybody know if MSP points from UK work in the US or Canaada.(no I did not win MSP but Im probably gonna have to finde someone to trade my mountain dew account for it.)

[quote name='pandiosity']damn my f'n luck i won something but not an avatar item.
Does anybody know if msp points from uk work in the us or canaada.(no i did not win msp but im probably gonna have to finde someone to trade my mountain dew account for it.)[/quote]

pm

[quote name='pandiosity']Damn My F'n Luck I won something but not an avatar Item.
Does anybody know if MSP points from UK work in the US or Canaada.(no I did not win MSP but Im probably gonna have to finde someone to trade my mountain dew account for it.)[/QUOTE]

Did they e-mail you a code or is it a physical card they are suppose to send you?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Did they e-mail you a code or is it a physical card they are suppose to send you?[/QUOTE]

I won the game. its physical game. They are not going to send it to me unless I have a valid UK address. Im looking up every friend I have to see if they have a relative in Uk. because I am screwed.

[quote name='pandiosity']I won the game. its physical game. They are not going to send it to me unless I have a valid UK address. Im looking up every friend I have to see if they have a relative in Uk. because I am screwed.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to get the game sent to you by way of someone else? I don't think an EU region disc would even work here in the US. It's a different standard and not - NTSC.

Sell your UK Dew access to someone else who can actually take delivery of the game and use/sell it themselves.

[quote name='KasBoo']

Second of all noticed when you win the avatar item you in fact win both male an female codes but you can only see one depending on what you set your sex as on your profile, to see the other code you must change your profile details [/QUOTE]

Are you sure this works? I have a friend in the UK that won. Said he would give me the female code but said changing to female didn't work. Can you explain any more details?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Are you trying to get the game sent to you by way of someone else? I don't think an EU region disc would even work here in the US. It's a different standard and not - NTSC.

Sell your UK Dew access to someone else who can actually take delivery of the game and use/sell it themselves.[/QUOTE]

You would be correct we use the PAL REGION and the us uses NTSC and the uk games do not work on us.

So I registered on their site with a fake UK address, they have the weirdest post code ever, but anyway also send them an email entry (the kind without purchase). Has anyone won anything from this method? And do I need to sent one everyday?

I emailed them, they emailed me back a code. I put the code in their website and the next day I won an avatar item. It works!

[quote name='pandiosity']So how many people here are actually from the UK?
no judgements. because I'm not. From the UK I mean.[/QUOTE]

i am and even after 31 total entries still havent won lol

[quote name='juanawoman']Never received a code. Looked in spam and everything. *tear drop*[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm using HOTMAIL. I wonder if that makes a difference. I've gotten an e-mail/newsletter from Dew UK and that is about it. I'm registerd on the site.

[quote name='yamayama']Are you sure this works? I have a friend in the UK that won. Said he would give me the female code but said changing to female didn't work. Can you explain any more details?[/QUOTE]

Am I sure? You Betcha! =3

Well yeah since I made the mistake of having the account set to male an it wouldn't let me redeem the xbox avatar code I got from the mountdew site when I finally won on xbox.com "gave that not for this gender b.s" So I gave it to a friend in USA who was pleased lol.

However when I went an changed the account details to female I noticed the redeem code had changed in the prizes I've won list when I refreshed, thought what the hell give it a try it on xbox.com it worked lol, I was going to try an win again so I can get a code have to admit it was a surprise. :bouncy:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Same here. I'm using HOTMAIL. I wonder if that makes a difference. I've gotten an e-mail/newsletter from Dew UK and that is about it. I'm registerd on the site.[/QUOTE]Me too. Still no email.

weird, I to wanted a green one the most and only have a red now, it;s still cool, but i put all my eggs in this basket for a green one, and this seems to be my only hope since it got beat out to be pre-order bonus too, keep us updated

[quote name='Aryss']I got a code today and won the green warrior armor.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my e-mail and I finally have a free entry code. Entered! Now wait?

Yeah, you need to create the account on the site and once you enter your code, you get entered into that days drawing. You can check later under my entries to see if you won something on the left.

[quote name='Aryss']Yeah, you need to create the account on the site and once you enter your code, you get entered into that days drawing. You can check later under my entries to see if you won something on the left.[/QUOTE]

It shows the next daily drawing is Nov. 2 and I've got 2 entries. 1 additional for sharing on facebook. :)

I'm still looking for the Halo Game Fuel here. I know that's a separate promotion altogether.

Man, I really want one. Ill trade a Dota 2 beta code or a AC3 sharpshooter skin for a male avatar code.

Can anybody from the UK confirm this for me. Does HMV in UK have the Halo 4 Purple Avatar Armor and Unicorn Avatar Armor as a preorder bonus? What I mean is it a bonus for preordering any edition of Halo 4?

bread's done
Back