Halo 4 Mountain Dew Energy Avatar Suit promotion UK ONLY

[quote name='pandiosity']Can anybody from the UK confirm this for me. Does HMV in UK have the Halo 4 Purple Avatar Armor and Unicorn Avatar Armor as a preorder bonus? What I mean is it a bonus for preordering any edition of Halo 4?[/QUOTE]

660x250_Halo4TSG_8718.jpg

You get a Purple Avatar armour, as well as a Locus Helmet thing. Can't see anything about a Unicorn...

[quote name='TommyC']
660x250_Halo4TSG_8718.jpg

You get a Purple Avatar armour, as well as a Locus Helmet thing. Can't see anything about a Unicorn...[/QUOTE]

I saw a gaming website mention the Unicorn/FOTUS avatar armor was an instore preorder bonus, I just wanted to confirm.

[quote name='pandiosity']I saw a gaming website mention the Unicorn/FOTUS avatar armor was an instore preorder bonus, I just wanted to confirm.[/QUOTE]

UniCOM not Unicorn, and I believe its from HMV.

I think I got lucky with these. I'd won a copy of Halo 4 and 5 sets of Green Armour within the first 15 tries. I haven't won anything for a while though, so I might have got in before most people realised this promotion was going.

In case you're wondering the e-mails are titled

So close = No win this time.
Suit up Spartan = Won an avatar code.
Lock and Load = Won a copy of Halo 4.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've had 4 entries and nothing yet :/[/QUOTE]

I had 31 entries and nothing yet :/

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ouch![/QUOTE]

:lol:. I know that feeling, luckily the bottles were 2 for 1.25£ and i actually enjoyed them.

If anyone has extra Green halo 4 avatar armor, I wouldn't mind one :)

Edit: How do you request a free code for the mountain dew?

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a code!!!! Suit Up Spartan! :D

I had requested a free entry a few days ago and last night I entered it on the site. It was for today's drawing.

I also requested another free entry as well but I haven't received it yet. In total it I had 6 entries before I won an avatar suit.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I won a code!!!! Suit Up Spartan! :D

I had requested a free entry a few days ago and last night I entered it on the site. It was for today's drawing.

I also requested another free entry as well but I haven't received it yet. In total it I had 6 entries before I won an avatar suit.[/QUOTE]

How did you request a free entry?

20 entries later, still nothing.

[quote name='BillyDavid']Edit: How do you request a free code for the mountain dew?[/QUOTE]

First go and register on Mountain Dew UK site (www.mountaindewenergy.co.uk). I used fake UK address and name.

Send an email to [email protected]

Write the email title as "Mountain Dew Halo 4 Promotional Entry"

In the message section just give your full name, date of birth, and contacting email (same as the fake detail you used in registration). Once you are given the free code, go back onto the site and login your account and enter the code on promotional page.

You can ask for a free entry code once every 24 hrs.

[quote name='Zizi']20 entries later, still nothing.

First go and register on Mountain Dew UK site (www.mountaindewenergy.co.uk). I used fake UK address and name.

Send an email to [email protected]

Write the email title as "Mountain Dew Halo 4 Promotional Entry"

In the message section just give your full name, date of birth, and contacting email (same as the fake detail you used in registration). Once you are given the free code, go back onto the site and login your account and enter the code on promotional page.

You can ask for a free entry code once every 24 hrs.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks!

I do it like this...

Subj: Mountain Dew Energy Halo 4 promotion -- FREE Entry

Name:

Birthdate:

E-mail:

Please send me a free entry for the Mountain Dew Energy Halo 4 promotion.

much appreciated,
-initials

On the Birthdate: line I put it in the UK format of day/month/year. It shows the date of my win as 10/11/12...which is today, Saturday in the UK. They are 6 hours ahead of Central Time U.S.

LOCK AND LOAD, I've been trying to get the free Green Halo 4 armor for my avatar, and instead I got lucky and won a free copy of Halo 4. Unfortuantely, I'm located in the USA. I have 48 hours to update my address to something real before they ship it. If anyone in the UK wants a free Halo 4 please message me your address. If you have the green halo armor code up for trade you get top priority.

bread's done
Back