Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]28701[/IMG-R]Halo 4 is out next week to great reviews. Check out our listing of Halo 4 pre-order bonuses and deals.[/preview]
Release Date 11/6/12

Pre-order bonus information from Halo Waypoint forums & Halopedia
All retailers include free shipping.

Sync Your AMEX with Your X360/Gamertag and Beat Halo 4 on Normal, Get $35 & More

iconamazon.gif
Amazon $59.00
$10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
Skin: Web Armor: CIO
Emblem: Spartan
Emblem: Bulletproof

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy $59.99
$20 in Reward Certificates for Gamers Club Unlocked members
Skin: Raptor Armor: Venator
Skin: Dead Eye helmet skin
Poster: Master Chief Poster

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop $59.99
Skin: Forest Armor: HAZOP
Skin: Arctic Weapon: Battle Rifle

:360: Microsoft Store $59.99
$25 off next Microsoft Store purchase
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

:360: Microsoft Store (B&M) $54.99
$25 Gift Card for the Microsoft Store
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart $59.99 Limited Edition $99.96
$4.99 Vudu credit
Skin: Oceanic Armor (Circuit)

newegg.gif
Newegg
$47.99 [requires coupon code EMCJJNH48 - EXPIRES 11/4]
No Bonuses

FRYS $49.99 [no free shipping, $2.99 for economy]
No Bonuses

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rs600cubed']Just stopped by the gamestop I picked up my LE from last night and they were able to print me all the preorder codes no problem.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I called the GameStop that I picked up my LE at last night and they said they have an overide code to give out the DLC now. I'm headed there shortly.

Does anyone know what the price of Halo 4 is in store at frys? the website says its sold out everywhere (which isnt true) and they have a price lower than 59.99 in store according to this weeks ad.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

Has anyone got their pulse armor code from the MS Store yet?[/QUOTE]

Yup same here

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. [/QUOTE]
Ditto, just got mine. Looks like they're dumping them now.

Ok...so I have 2 sets of extra Walmart codes + another set of Best Buy pre-order codes if anyone is interested. I'm willing to help out those in need.

Hooray for Wal-mart for passing out these codes for that error...egg on their face and all, this is awesome.

I don't know what to expect but on my receipt when I picked up Halo 4 this morning it says at the top the transaction was exchanged for the full paid amount I paid the other day for pre-ordering. Does that mean I'm not getting the 20 dollar reward zone certificate since I did b2g1 free the other day? I hate having a ton of questions but just wondering what other people may know, as the rep told me I should still get it before he did all that to my transaction.

[quote name='tgk2044']Any insight as far as BBs pre order codes? I have to pick up mine after work and just want to make sure they have it all sorted out.[/QUOTE]

Just picked mine up. Game codes came in my email associated with my GCU account just a few minutes ago.

What I DIDN'T receive was the lithograph. The clerk at the 'online pickup' desk said they were only for midnight release pickups....However, she was clueless as to the entire $20 GCU pre-order bonus when I asked her if my pickup was registered to my account. I had to hand her the pamphlet and she was reading it right in front of me. LOL. (So I'm skeptical about the accuracy of her litho knowledge).

Anyways, since I got the DLC codes, I'm going to ASSume I get the $20 (1000 RZ points) a month from now.

UPDATE: Looking at my receipt, the DLC codes are on there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on November 03, 2012 (Order# 109-8645832-0754608). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You will receive a shipping confirmation with an updated delivery estimate within the next business day.

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns"

BLAH.

[quote name='DaBoltz']
Anyways, since I got the DLC codes, I'm going to ASSume I get the $20 (1000 RZ points) a month from now.

[/QUOTE]

I was told by the guy who rang me up today that it will be deposited (or sent to me...forgot already lol) in about 30 days.

I don't know if it has been said, but I got BB to PM Fry's 49.99 price. Awesome BB over here in Manhattan Beach.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on November 03, 2012 (Order# 109-8645832-0754608). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You will receive a shipping confirmation with an updated delivery estimate within the next business day.

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns"

BLAH.[/QUOTE]

I preordered a copy from amazon so my brother could have it launch day. When I saw it didn't ship this morning, I sent a complaint since I am a Prime member. They upgraded it to one-day shipping free and gave me a $5 promo code. It's "shipping soon" now.

I'm glad they did something to make it right, but they really dropped the ball this time. I've only had one game not make RDD before and it was the developer's fault. I won't be renewing Prime when it expires in January.

if anyone have an extra oceanic armor code from the WalMart deal they do not want I would love to have it

Terrible experience at Best Buy. Was told by their online chat that I would get the "Gamers Club Unlocked' credit if I signed up for it on the same receipt that I pick up the game on. This of course did not happen and I'm out $20 and any incentive to buy there again.

[quote name='wune']Terrible experience at Best Buy. Was told by their online chat that I would get the "Gamers Club Unlocked' credit if I signed up for it on the same receipt that I pick up the game on. This of course did not happen and I'm out $20 and any incentive to buy there again.[/QUOTE]

You won't receive the 1000 Reward Zone points until (up to) 30 days have passed after you pick up the game. You're currently eligible if you signed up for the Gamers Club Unlocked membership on the same receipt that you picked up the game on. More information can be found in the Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012 thread.

[quote name='Sway']You won't receive the 1000 Reward Zone points until (up to) 30 days have passed after you pick up the game. You're currently eligible if you signed up for the Gamers Club Unlocked membership on the same receipt that you picked up the game on. More information can be found in the Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012 thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm saying they wouldn't let me sign up on the receipt

[quote name='wune']I'm saying they wouldn't let me sign up on the receipt[/QUOTE]

What was the reason they wouldn't let you sign up?

[quote name='masterd919']Ok...so I have 2 sets of extra Walmart codes + another set of Best Buy pre-order codes if anyone is interested. I'm willing to help out those in need.

Hooray for Wal-mart for passing out these codes for that error...egg on their face and all, this is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Id love a WM code if you still have it!

[quote name='Sway']What was the reason they wouldn't let you sign up?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. They had me waiting there for thirty minutes until I had to leave. They called for someone from the gaming section four different times, no one came.

[quote name='wune']Terrible experience at Best Buy. Was told by their online chat that I would get the "Gamers Club Unlocked' credit if I signed up for it on the same receipt that I pick up the game on. This of course did not happen and I'm out $20 and any incentive to buy there again.[/QUOTE]

Dude how is this a terrible experience? You wanted to get $20 bonus for pre-ordering the game (a deal which is exclusive to Gamer Unlocked Members) but you weren't a member of the required club. I wouldn't have let you sign up, either. You should have done it in advance; it's not like it hasn't been a known deal for months already or anything...

[quote name='wune']I don't know. They had me waiting there for thirty minutes until I had to leave. They called for someone from the gaming section four different times, no one came.[/QUOTE]

Did you still pick up the game? If not, and if you're willing to deal with them again, you can still capitalize on the 1K RZ points.

[quote name='DaBoltz']
UPDATE: Looking at my receipt, the DLC codes are on there as well.[/QUOTE]

That part scares me, I have no dlc codes on my receipt. The clerks were clueless as well. I'm going to call BB and make sure I get them ASAP.

[quote name='Dunvane']Dude how is this a terrible experience? You wanted to get $20 bonus for pre-ordering the game (a deal which is exclusive to Gamer Unlocked Members) but you weren't a member of the required club. I wouldn't have let you sign up, either. You should have done it in advance; it's not like it hasn't been a known deal for months already or anything...[/QUOTE]

Because they lied? They told me they would do it, and they didn't. You wouldn't have let me sign up after telling me you would let me sign up? Noted.

[quote name='Sway']Did you still pick up the game? If not, and if you're willing to deal with them again, you can still capitalize on the 1K RZ points.[/QUOTE]

Yes, cashier had me sign for it before she tried to fix the RZ problem.

[quote name='wune']Yes, cashier had me sign for it before she tried to fix the RZ problem.[/QUOTE]

I guess your best course of action would be to speak with the manager the next time you're there. If you intend on keeping it and have a Fry's nearby, you might as well PM their $49.99 price while you're at it.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I just got my codes from Walmart for the $0.35 deal. I only did 2 and I got both.

My Walmart Z Rewards e-mails were marked at 1:05, 1:05, and 1:15 PM. :) I'm so glad it came thru as I had been checking every few hours since midnight. I was a bit worried that my CC could be charged for the game but nothing like that has shown up in my account.

I see it's still listed on their website although at the $5.00 price for Ship-to Home.

I would assume you then get a physical card delivery that you use online for the VUDU redemption code and the Armor skin code in a separate e-mail.

I guess it's sort of like FREE $ since I hear that the card is a Wal-mart gift card for $5 that could be used in-store for ANYTHING -- doesn't necessarily need to be the game.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Halo-4-5-...its-and-Armor-Skin-Download-Xbox-360/21474239

^ Ships FREE but not sure how sales tax is handled with a gift card.

[quote name='tgk2044']That part scares me, I have no dlc codes on my receipt. The clerks were clueless as well. I'm going to call BB and make sure I get them ASAP.[/QUOTE]
Give it 24 hours then pm a gamer mod on the bby forums. I didn't get my dlc on the receipt for ACIII & Dishonored. After shooting them a pm, I got my codes with 24 hours. Maybe someone here can post a direct link to the post that details everything they need on the bby forums.

[quote name='tgk2044']Any insight as far as BBs pre order codes? I have to pick up mine after work and just want to make sure they have it all sorted out.[/QUOTE]

All bestbuy.com orders will have the codes emailed to you right after you pickup your game. Those codes will not be printed on the receipt.

All in-store preorders should be printed on the receipt as long as the cashier adds the preorder SKUs properly.

There's a sticky by one of the mods at the BB forums that details the process very clearly for everyone.

[quote name='DeadlyToothpick']I don't know if it has been said, but I got BB to PM Fry's 49.99 price. Awesome BB over here in Manhattan Beach.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try this when I pick up my copy on the way home. Is that the in-store Fry's price?

[quote name='fraud_whats_that']any idea when the kmart coupon expires, any limits/restrictions..weird how i trust kmart more than bby[/quote]
12/8/2012

Has anyone heard of a Best Buy doing 50% off Halo accessories at the midnight release? Someone told me they were and that they got the controller and the headset for half off.

[quote name='JmyHny']Has anyone heard of a Best Buy doing 50% off Halo accessories at the midnight release? Someone told me they were and that they got the controller and the headset for half off.[/QUOTE]Idk but they did offer me the guides at 50% off today with my purchase. Picked up the CE guide for ~$21

Went into BBY today and picked up my preorder which I had already got the $30 off GC deal in August for and asked them if I could get the 13 month card and 800 points for 39.99 (normally 59.99) and they PMd no problem.

[quote name='wune']Because they lied? They told me they would do it, and they didn't. You wouldn't have let me sign up after telling me you would let me sign up? Noted.[/QUOTE]

This sounds like shitty workers to me. I signed up for the unlocked program yesterday and pre-ordered on the same receipt. Today they told me I would get my reward zone credits in like 30 days.

I'd say complain lol, it's not like the unlocked club was a limited time only and only the people who signed up for it earlier are eligible.

Waiting on mine. Ordered 2 together.

[quote name='black_hand313']I preordered a copy from amazon so my brother could have it launch day. When I saw it didn't ship this morning, I sent a complaint since I am a Prime member. They upgraded it to one-day shipping free and gave me a $5 promo code. It's "shipping soon" now.

I'm glad they did something to make it right, but they really dropped the ball this time. I've only had one game not make RDD before and it was the developer's fault. I won't be renewing Prime when it expires in January.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my order is one day shipping too.
Been "shipping soon" since this morning.

Went to BB and bought it there. fuck Amazon.

Managed to score two versions of the preorder bonuses from GameStop from their lack of working printers. Gave a set to one of my buddies who didn't have enough money to pick up his preordered copy. Did it out of the goodness of my heart.

Purchased from Best Buy today...noticed that the worker "returned" my original Halo 4 pre-order to take the $5 off my purchase. Is that the way they are supposed to do it for the $20 RZ credit? My receipt clearly says *EXCHANGE* on it. I have a bad feeling I'll need to hit up the BBY forums again : /

Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.

bread's done
Back