help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Since i dont read any books at all, one of my assignments was to think of a book and have 5 reasons why it should be banned and 5 reasons why it shouldn't be banned. can anyone help, i was thinking like harry potter or something but i cant come up with 5 reasons for it. any help is greatly appreaciated. thanks

[quote name='Slipknot9762']Since i dont read any books at all, one of my assignments was to think of a book and have 5 reasons why it should be banned and 5 reasons why it shouldn't be banned. can anyone help, i was thinking like harry potter or something but i cant come up with 5 reasons for it. any help is greatly appreaciated. thanks[/QUOTE]

You can't come up with 5 reasons that a book shouldn't be banned?

Where do you live, North Korea?

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

Reasons why it should be banned-
Mass murder
Verbal abuse
Depressing, suicidal thoughts
Encourages theft
Encourages drinking

Some one else can come up with the benefits, I'm too tired

(FYI: I am in no way again the HHGttG, it is one of my favorite books)

[quote name='camoor']You can't come up with 5 reasons that a book shouldn't be banned?

Where do you live, North Korea?[/QUOTE]

did u also read 5 reasons why it should be banned.

i really hope u didnt miss the god damn BLATENT location of where i am under my avatar. jesus christ

Why are you getting so sarcastic/upset when they don't do you ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU?! Geez, is it really that hard for you to read a book and do you own damn assignment? :roll: With your attitude, I don't think anybody should help you...

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']ummm da vinci code... a lot of catholics wanted it banned.. just a suggestion[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. OP should look a bit more into this book.,

i had a geat attitude until that ignorant moron responded like that, and the assignment is just writing nothin to do with reading a book. thanks though

ya know reading posts not to far in the past some people are right, alot of ppl on this site need to settle down every1 gets aggrivatd flaming every1 and all, although some ppl are really nice on this site, and anyways its not like i asked some1 to write a report for me.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Now that you've decided to be a dick to camoor I've decided not to help.[/QUOTE]

as if he wasnt being a dick to me

[quote name='Slipknot9762']as if he wasnt being a dick to me[/QUOTE]

Camoor was making a joke, you were being an ass. I'm afriad I only enjoyed reading his post.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Camoor was making a joke, you were being an ass. I'm afriad I only enjoyed reading his post.[/QUOTE]

and i didnt enjoy it, ive been flamed before about the topic "how sarcasm is hard to understand on the internet" so i guess it came back to me, so how was i supposed to know he was being a dick or not

[post name of book here]
Reasons why [post name of book here] should be banned:
1. No book should ever be banned.
2. " "
3. " "
4. " "
5. " "

Reasons why [post name of book here] should'nt be banned:
1. No book should ever be banned.
2. " "
3. " "
4. " "
5. " "

[quote name='Slipknot9762']and i didnt enjoy it[/QUOTE]

Then perhaps you should learn better than to post looking for help on homework on a gaming site? I'm just glad you were smart enough not to dump this on gamefaqs if you can't even handle this they would have eaten you alive.:lol:

[quote name='Slipknot9762']good for gamefaqs, as if i havent seen other homework requests here...[/QUOTE]

And what happens most of the time people post their homework? You got off light.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']i guess u dont know why this thread is under non gaming[/QUOTE]

I guess you don't realize that non gaming doesn't mean the help section.:D

ok can some1 please write a 10 page essay for me ill pay u...pathetic that ive seen some1 do that here before, this is a lousy little paper that i cant do cuz i dont read books

[quote name='zionoverfire']I guess you don't realize that non gaming doesn't mean the help section.:D[/QUit says off topic, which means in my case anything

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok can some1 please write a 10 page essay for me ill pay u...pathetic that ive seen some1 do that here before, this is a lousy little paper that i cant do cuz i dont read books[/QUOTE]

and they got their asses flammed even farther into the ground, see there is a god.:D

Just because you don't read doesn't mean you lack the mental capacity to figure out another way of getting your homework done, although I'm begining to have doubts about that.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']alright good for u it was a simple ass question, ur acting like i asked some1 to wirte an essay[/QUOTE]

No, I'm very slowly trying to explain why you shouldn't post your homework here.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']wow 10,000+ posts and joind a month earlier than me, and i thought i sat on the comp alot[/QUOTE]

Insomnia does have it's advantages.

[quote name='zionoverfire']and they got their asses flammed even farther into the ground, see there is a god.:D

Just because you don't read doesn't mean you lack the mental capacity to figure out another way of getting your homework done, although I'm begining to have doubts about that.[/QUOTE]

oh_snap.gif

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok bashiki tenshitu doknuma chan thats enough out of u ^[/QUOTE]

You could just have the thread locked, it really would be in your best interest at this point.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yea i could care less what happens to this thread or anyone whos gonna attempt to threaten me...over the internet HAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

Yes..... people are threatening you.:roll:

So you can't read, you can't write and your paranoid and here I thought the education system in this country was going down the tubes already.

Slipknot, all I have to say is that you lose at the game of Life.

If you really want to show your teacher how much of a dumbass you are you should do this report on a video game strategy guide or a comic book trade paperback.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Slipknot, all I have to say is that you lose at the game of Life.

If you really want to show your teacher how much of a dumbass you are you should do this report on a video game strategy guide or a comic book trade paperback.[/QUOTE]

ok?..oh man i lost the game of life, by posting my little homework assignment on the internet, damn

No, you lose at the game of life. Not you lost the game of life. Oh what the hell difference does it make, either way your still a loser.

This is an incredibly easy assignment, and why you need someone else to write it for you is beyond me.

this is actually pretty sad how everyone can get on someones ass for asking something that is so simple to some1 else, why cant u be like the generous ppl that responded maturely

um yea y do u sound so suprised wow i get good grades but i dont care for books, thats my opinion respect it or get out of this damn thread

ok i use short cuts to typing y instead of why, is that it are u gonna get on my ass for that too now cmon $$$$$$ start some more fights over some more stupid shit

[quote name='Slipknot9762']um yea y do u sound so suprised wow i get good grades but i dont care for books, thats my opinion respect it or get out of this damn thread[/QUOTE]

Son, I could NEVER respect YOU or YOUR OPINIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back