help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok i use short cuts to typing y instead of why, is that it are u gonna get on my ass for that too now cmon $$$$$$ start some more fights over some more stupid shit[/QUOTE]

Its beginning to sound like your whole life is about shortcuts.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its beginning to sound like your whole life is about shortcuts.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Oh daming reading is so much better than replying, slipnot you've really got to try this whole reading thing out!

Maybe, or perhaps I'm just bored at the present moment. Oh, and owning you is actually getting to be pretty entertaining.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']so dont fuckin talk to me u fuckin cunt[/QUOTE]

zion, id have to imagine this one made u laugh the most by looking at my most unintelligent side of me

[quote name='Slipknot9762']zion, id have to imagine this one made u laugh the most by looking at my most unintelligent side of me[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm rather worried I've seen your brightest.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok??? enough of this bullshit im soon gonna have more posts than u if i stay in this thread any longer[/QUOTE]

And then all your posts will link together like the great Voltron and be more powerful than we can imagine?

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok??? enough of this bullshit im soon gonna have more posts than u if i stay in this thread any longer[/QUOTE]

So I guess your math is as bad as your writing and reading? Wow you truely are a triple threat to our education system. Teachers of America Watch out!

yea? very incoherent but anyways i never EVER seen someone with a good amount of posts get flamed, i guess every1 has respect for someone who sits at the computer and writes in forums all day

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yea? very incoherent but anyways i never EVER seen someone with a good amount of posts get flamed, i guess every1 has respect for someone who sits at the computer and writes in forums all day[/QUOTE]

You haven't? Lets see I constantly flame help1 all day long and scorch will flame anything that moves, but I guess it's good that you dont' spend much time here I'm worried that your social skills are as bad as everything else, remember we only have so many sewer dwelling hermit positions open for people like you.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yea? very incoherent but anyways i never EVER seen someone with a good amount of posts get flamed, i guess every1 has respect for someone who sits at the computer and writes in forums all day[/QUOTE]

We have respect for people that read books too!

[quote name='Slipknot9762']Hey its called sarcasm your dumbass obviously didnt catch that 1[/QUOTE]

sarcasm requires coherent sentences, I'm afraid if people don't understand it they really can't get the joke.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']good for you i really dont care[/QUOTE]

And yet you won't go away, you really are a glutton for punishment, but I suppose the way your life is headed that's a good thing.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']well acting like dicks solves eveything guys[/QUOTE]

Hold on second, let me go get you a tissue. While I'm gone I'll have someone play the violin for you.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hold on second, let me go get you a tissue. While I'm gone I'll have someone play the violin for you.[/QUOTE]

yup u know cuz im crying so hard over some morons on the internet hahahaha

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yup u know cuz im crying so hard over some morons on the internet hahahaha[/QUOTE]

Nope, actually I think you're crying over the realization that there are people out there that are a hell of a lot more witty than you are.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']the way my life is headed i know where its headed bitch ur gonna think u know where my life is heading from a fuckin forum[/QUOTE]

Trust me, from your posts I can predict your life for the next 20 years, I do feel really sorry for your future wife right now, good thing she don't be human or I might cry.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']wow thanks guys you really make a great impression on this site[/QUOTE]

I refuse to be lectured from someone soliciting for someone else to do his homework from him.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']wow thanks guys you really make a great impression on this site[/QUOTE]

We try, it helps to keep the idiots and "honor students" at bay.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']like i said great impression i said help is appreciated not flaming[/QUOTE]

Then next time perhaps you shouldn't be such a cock and we might consider helping you. I was going to but I edited my post after I saw your comment towards camoor.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']and he wasnt acting like a cock how am i supposed to know hes joking[/QUOTE]

Well having an IQ would help, perhaps if you made a sig with big bold letters that says: I don't understand sarcasim and am special please don't flame me because I can't take flames from people I've never met.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']you should really see what an ass your making of yourself[/QUOTE]

And here I thought even you would know the difference between a dumbass (you) and a smartass (me).

[quote name='zionoverfire']So ironic it deserves its own tour of duty in my sig.:D[/QUOTE]

Yes but you've got the post-edit quote. I managed to quote it in my post before he went back and edited it. That's partially what made it so funny to me.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yes but you've got the post-edit quote. I managed to quote it in my post before he went back and edited it. That's partially what made it so funny to me.[/QUOTE]

:shock: I didn't realize he edited it, thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Slipknot9762']hhah u really REALLY need a life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that may be. However, what does it say about you that you sit around just to get insulted some more?

[quote name='Slipknot9762']i have the right to be here, what your gonna tell me what to do now[/QUOTE]
The right but not the ability, besides isn't it your bedtime yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back