help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys kidding me? You've turned this into a flame thread also?

Well, this topic has been doomed. I'm sorry this thread had to turn out this way, slipknot.

*plants C4*

Mods, time to close!

[quote name='Slipknot9762']what does that say about u who is far more immature than me sitting here taking all your bullshit[/QUOTE]

Screw doing a report on banned books, I'd settle for a report explaining just what the hell what you said means.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Screw doing a report on banned books, I'd settle for a report explaining just what the hell what you said means.[/QUOTE]

think about it bitch, and see what it means

[quote name='Moxio']Are you guys kidding me? You've turned this into a flame thread also?

Well, this topic has been doomed. I'm sorry this thread had to turn out this way, slipknot.

*plants C4*

Mods, time to close![/QUOTE]

You obviously missed the part where he was asking people to do his homework for him.

[quote name='Moxio']Are you guys kidding me? You've turned this into a flame thread also?

*plants C4*

Mods, time to close![/QUOTE]

thanks moxio close this pathetic thread

[quote name='Slipknot9762']think about it bitch, and see what it means[/QUOTE]

Your reporting us to the mods yet your the one resorting to swearing and immature manipulated quote signatures?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You obviously missed the part where he was asking people to do his homework for him.[/QUOTE]

he obviously doesnt care like u assholes so go flame some1 else for some more stupid shit wow CAG is a great site ill be sure to show all the new people what dicks we got here

[quote name='Slipknot9762']thanks moxio close this pathetic thread[/QUOTE]

Good take my advice from page 2, I'm glad it only took you this long to figure it out.:applause:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Your reporting us to the mods yet your the one resorting to swearing and immature manipulated quote signatures?[/QUOTE]

how many times do i have to say this i asked for help not a bunch of ignorant ppl like u

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Your reporting us to the mods yet your the one resorting to swearing and immature manipulated quote signatures?[/QUOTE]

I suppose I should report him for that, quoteing people out of context is against site rules.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Good take my advice from page 2, I'm glad it only took you this long to figure it out.:applause:[/QUOTE]

yea and ur a f a ggot

[quote name='Slipknot9762']how many times do i have to say this i asked for help not a bunch of ignorant ppl like u[/QUOTE]

And some people would say that it takes true ignorance to use profane language...

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yea and ur a f a ggot[/QUOTE]

So I guess you've run out of all your insults now? Maybe it's time to actually do your homework.

[quote name='Moxio']Jesus Christ, where's a mod when you need one?[/QUOTE]

Doing Slipknot's paper of course...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']it takes true ignorance not to be on some1s ass about stupid shit[/QUOTE]

Reread this post and give me a 10 page report on why it isn't insulting me, in fact its actually a compliment to me.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']yea get ur ignorant ass outta here[/QUOTE]

You do realize you are on the side with Moxio the gay sailor, now what exactly do you think that makes you?:lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You do realize you are on the side with Moxio the gay sailor, now what exactly do you think that makes you?:lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm not on anyone's side. I'd try to cease fire, but I'd only get caught in the heaviest of the gunfight.

All I can do is wait until punq or Sneaky comes online.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm not on anyone's side. I'd try to cease fire, but I'd only get caught in the heaviest of the gunfight.

All I can do is wait until punq or Sneaky comes online.[/QUOTE]

In 5 hours?:lol:

I figure he ought to take this all as a good lession on what not to post in the OT.

damn, i'd throw in the 'snap' gif again but I'd have to do about a million times the way this thread is going. Keep it up! I can start selling tickets. My 2 cents though: Slipknot9762, you're losing man! Keep the gloves up! Stick and move! Stick and move!

[quote name='Slipknot9762']atleast hes at the maturity level not to be a wise ass[/QUOTE]

Well if you didn't make it so easy to goad you...

[quote name='zionoverfire']In 5 hours?:lol:

I figure he ought to take this all as a good lession on what not to post in the OT.[/QUOTE]

Ok you can take credit for teaching him a lesson but I definetly get the credit for schoolin' him.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok you can take credit for teaching him a lesson but I definetly get the credit for schoolin' him.[/QUOTE]

You can take credit for everything if you want, the enjoyment from all of this has been quite enough payment for me.:D

ur the ass buddy, thats why imin honors im so lazy ya know its that easy, of course u wouldnt know you and all your unnecessary replies make u look really cool

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok you can take credit for teaching him a lesson but I definetly get the credit for schoolin' him.[/QUOTE]

how did you school me your probably like 25-30 years old still playing games

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ur the ass buddy, thats why imin honors im so lazy ya know its that easy, of course u wouldnt know you and all your unnecessary replies make u look really cool[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure you are in honors, that's what they called the classes everyone on the short bus took at my school also.:roll:

[quote name='Slipknot9762']how did you school me your probably like 25-30 years old still playing games[/QUOTE]

22, but what exactly does that have to do with me schoolin' you?

[quote name='Slipknot9762']i drive to school first of all, u just dont know when to stop do u, like youll know if im in honors like u know shit[/QUOTE]

You drive? You mean you are old enough to drive and you still talk and think like this? God why don't they just give you a diploma right now? It's not like you've got anything left to learn in that school of yours.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You drive? You mean you are old enough to drive and you still talk and think like this? God why don't they just give you a diploma right now? It's not like you've got anything left to learn in that school of yours.[/QUOTE]

I talk like this cuz im so sick and tired of u, oh yea my school...ill be a famous rapper like kanye west since he graduated from there

[quote name='Slipknot9762']I talk like this cuz im so sick and tired of u, oh yea my school...ill be a famous rapper like kanye west since he graduated from there[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Well there you go, why are you even worried about doing the report anyway then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back