Holiday Savings Countdown...to 12+ Days of Savings @ RightStuf.com

WTK

CAGiversary!
http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/holiday

12day-13-news-78uu149.jpg

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!

(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But order early and often! Quantities on some items are limited - keep an eye out for counters - AND the sale ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT!

Extended! Countdown to Holiday Savings! @ RightStuf.com

What's on Sale?!

Count down to the holiday season with three waves of Black Friday deals on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more! Sale now extended through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!

(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But order early and often! Quantities on some items are limited - keep an eye out for counters - AND the sale ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']OK guys, we're coming up on the end of this sale, and I'd like opinions on Maid-Sama. Yay or nay?[/QUOTE]

I liked Maid-Sama, i thought was funny and entertaining enough to watch all the way through, but i can't possibly watch it again. It's one of those, " I know exactly where this is going" anime.

If you've seen and liked Seto no Hanayome, then you would probably like Maid, but I think Seto is way funnier and worth re-watching.

[quote name='Vigilante']OK guys, we're coming up on the end of this sale, and I'd like opinions on Maid-Sama. Yay or nay?[/QUOTE]

Possibly my favorite Shoujo anime.

[quote name='kyrhon']Should I grab Steins;Gate Part 1 & 2 at those prices by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I'm personally waiting for a box set containing the whole series for the price of one of those sets, which will probably be out a year from now.

That or each box for $20~

That's the same thing I'm waiting for. That is also what I'm waiting for on Black Butler and Shiki--damn you Funi!!! Steins;Gate looks awesome, though!

Stein's Gate is a fantastic anime, it starts off slow then the story gets really great. I loved it. But I originally dropped it when I first started watching it. I am glad I went back and gave it a second chance.

[quote name='kyrhon']Should I grab Steins;Gate Part 1 & 2 at those prices by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I could see a regular bluray box like soul eater but the limited edition chipboard artbox is beautiful. I just finished the show and I have to say its the best animes I've watched all year.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I'm personally waiting for a box set containing the whole series for the price of one of those sets, which will probably be out a year from now.

That or each box for $20~[/QUOTE]

To be fair, it is the LE at those prices. I don't know what to do.

[quote name='kyrhon']To be fair, it is the LE at those prices. I don't know what to do.[/QUOTE]
That's the same price they were during the Funimation sale I ordered them from. The only reason I paid less is because they allowed membership discounts on it as well. I say if you want the chipboard box order it now (Amz may have it cheaper down the road, but it'd probably only be around $30). Otherwise wait for a full set or the price you want to pay.

[quote name='Masterkyo']End up Spent over $120 in the last minutes. Add up $300 for this SALE :([/QUOTE]

you got off easy then if thats what you spent lol. I spent that much on the durarara and garden of sinners limited edition sets alone, they were $150 each. Total for the sale is over $1000

[quote name='shawnmelo']you got off easy then if thats what you spent lol. I spent that much on the durarara and garden of sinners limited edition sets alone, they were $150 each. Total for the sale is over $1000[/QUOTE]

Wow! your wallet really likes you ;) lol

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/mai...adName=FT0000004739&Offset=0&ReturnTo=Archive
Blizzard and Right Stuf - Dec. 19, 2012
Posted on: Wednesday, December 19,2012

A pre-end-of-the-world blizzard is currently hitting the Midwest! The office received 12.3" of snow overnight, with another 3" or so expected this morning. Winds are currently 30-40mph and expected to increase to 50+mph this afternoon.

Although we do have limited staff here at the office at the moment, we are not sure at this point if we will have pick up of outgoing packages, and we're holding off telling the rest of the staff to come in until we see improvement in the weather. (We're not quite as well-equipped for this weather as our penguin friends!) Email responses will be delayed, and we have very limited phone coverage.

The website is not affected and is operating as usual. (So keep those orders coming!) We are going to go ahead and leave up the 2 current sales through tonight, so you last minute shoppers can take advantage of our "blizzard sale extension." The specials will change tomorrow instead of today.

Will post an update here a bit later.

So Sayeth the Dark Penguin Lord at 9AM, 12/20.

bread's done
Back