Humble Bundle #4 Live!

Not only I own nothing offered from this Bundle (I do have SMB on 360, but I wanted to try the PC version), I want all the games that this bundle has.
This is one of the most incredible indie bundle I've seen yet.

Funny to see such great bundle right after that latest, terrible IndieRoyale Bundle.

I picked up this one as I didn't have any of the games.

Nice to add a few more quality indie titles to my Steam list.

Thanks OP.

I'll buy later when I get home. Can anybody who's bought already and beat the average and redeemed their bonus game key tell me if GSB includes any or all of the DLC?

Holy crap. Even with stinkers like Bit Trip and Nightsky this is outstanding. Finally, GOOD indie games. And Shank! Shank was EA! Why is it here?

Still great deal. More fool me for buying Cave Story

[quote name='Darknuke']insta-buy here. Woo! No one can beat Humble Indie Bundle and no one ever will! Take that Indie Royale![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha +1

[quote name='jack612']If spending $6.87 is suspending your cheapness then... wow.[/QUOTE]
Remember we're talking indie games not real games.

I actually got tired of seeing these threads but to get shank, SMB, and cave story? I'm in. These are available for 2 weeks right? Like no limited downloads or anything...I can't dl at work.

Wow good deal, one for my wife and one for me. I've been wanting grat space battles and others. I'm sure my wife will enjoy cave story amongst the other ones.

I never tell her in person about these things, I just send her email notes with steam codes. "activate this on steam, its a surprise."

haha, it's fun to look at the numbers. hardly one hour online and the already earned over $100k and average ~10 sales a second !

[quote name='Lemarfanz']5 games for a penny, sold![/QUOTE]
You're doing it wrong.

Cave Story+ is worth beating the average, but you have to wait for OTHER people to pay a penny to bring the average down. It's already down $1.50 from when I first checked.

Holy fuck this is an amazing bundle. Probably the best one to date. I've had my eye on Super Meat Boy, Shank, and Cave Story. The rest is just a bigger bonus.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Remember we're talking indie games not real games.[/QUOTE]

Your logic astounds me. I guess those programmers and artists aren't real programmers or artists either...

I understand what you are saying, but if you are going to talk down on something then at least say something that makes sense.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']5 games for a penny, sold![/QUOTE]

You might as well pirate it.
They're losing money just to process your payment.
Way to screw charity!:cry:

Already had half of the games including Cave Story+

I still bought this one though for $5

I feel as though as CAGs it is wrong to pass any of these bundles up!

And for those SUPER cheap asses, Cave Story+ is phenomenal and well worth beating the average for. As soon as it was up on Steam I bought it because I wanted to support the devs for making such an awesome game.

[quote name='Kaltic']Your logic astounds me. I guess those programmers and artists aren't real programmers or artists either...

I understand what you are saying, but if you are going to talk down on something then at least say something that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

real games weren't made until Halo came out. I don't see why I should pay anything, even a penny, for a game like super meat boy when I can just download super mario bros for free.

IMO, this is the best humblebundle so far. Such amazing games! I couldn't donate much now, but after I get paid I'll chip in more, probably another $20.

[quote name='doodofdoods']real games weren't made until Halo came out. I don't see why I should pay anything, even a penny, for a game like super meat boy when I can just download super mario bros for free.[/QUOTE]

I hope this is a joke... I can't quite tell...

Paid $10 for charity this time around. Great freakin' bundle (even though I already own NightSky and Jamestown - too bad I can't gift them but that's minor compared to the bargain and giving to charity :D).

This is easily the best indie bundle ever. Jamestown, Shank and Super Meat Boy are all fucking fantastic games capable of carrying a bundle of crappy games on their own. Even though I already own all 3, I still threw down $5 for Cave Story+ and Bit Trip Runner. Indie Royal's offering now looks like a joke in comparison.

Usually the email comes right away... I have been waiting over 30 minutes after paying and still no games.

Anyone have similar issues?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Usually the email comes right away... I have been waiting over 30 minutes after paying and still no games.

Anyone have similar issues?[/QUOTE]

I never got an e-mail either, but when I went back to the humblebundle page after paying it popped up a link to my keys.

Best indie bundle ever. I almost did a double take when I saw the list. I really wanted super meat boy but to also get all these other great games with it. I already owned Cave Story on WiiWare, Shank on PS3 and NightSky but hell the rest of it is still easily worth the money for me.

So excited and happy for this.

I'll wait a couple weeks or so (the end of the sale)...they tend to give more games out later on. I'd hate to hit the average now only to have good deals for a higher average later on.

[quote name='crookshow']I never got an e-mail either, but when I went back to the humblebundle page after paying it popped up a link to my keys.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get an e-mail yet either - it seemed to time out when I got back to the webpage and it said 'processing Paypal payment' - I got my receipt, but no keys. I'll give it some time - they're getting hammered right now.

[quote name='stopmakingsense']fyi...

@humble: If you are waiting on an email, please be patient, it looks like they are getting queued by our email provider (looking into it now).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I figured it was just that they were getting overloaded.

[quote name='nadohawk']I'll wait a couple weeks or so (the end of the sale)...they tend to give more games out later on. I'd hate to hit the average now only to have good deals for a higher average later on.[/QUOTE]

I thought you get locked in as getting everything in the future as long as you're above the average at time of purchase? Am I wrong?

bread's done
Back