Humble Bundle Thread

I doubt they'll have one. They don't want to "complete" with Steam.
That was before, when there was actual competition.

I might be in for an encore week. I've missed a handful of recent Humbles, and several from the last encore were certainly better than the originals.

What day did the Sega bundle end? I want to know how many days I have left to BTA to maybe get Sonic Generations and whatever else was there (I forget the others, just want Sonic).

What day did the Sega bundle end? I want to know how many days I have left to BTA to maybe get Sonic Generations and whatever else was there (I forget the others, just want Sonic).
I just looked at my account and I can still add to my order to BTA. I also show that I redeemed one of the games on 12/2, so you should at least have until the end of the year or so.

New Humble Mobile Bundle

...with a another wacky unlock scheme

28d6f623df417c8326e1e8d53cc18f353c5f72dc.png

Screen_Shot_2014_12_22_at_11_30_57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_12_22_at_11_31_05_AM.png

I should point out there's a number of deals in our Android Thread.

I was particularly happy to snag Hitman GO for 99 Amazon Coins and get 30 coins back!

I'm also eyeing GTA Chinatown Wars for Amazon for 299 coins or $3 on GPlay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, good to know. I'll probably pick up the Rayman games. Didn't Tony give out a bunch of free Amazon coins in the past? Are those kinds of promotions long gone (and you only get coins from purchases now?)

Didn't Tony give out a bunch of free Amazon coins in the past? Are those kinds of promotions long gone (and you only get coins from purchases now?)

Coins are like drugs, dealer's gonna give you the first hit for free. Then, when you run out...

hngdkb.jpg

New Humble Books Bundle - Doctor Who Audiobooks:

• Dalek Empire 1.1-1.4 (Invasion of the Daleks, The Human Factor, Death to the Daleks, Project Infinity)
  • Dalek Empire 2.1-2.4 Dalek Empire 2.1-2.4 (Dalek War Chapter One, Dalek War Chapter Two, Dalek War Chapter Three, Dalek War Chapter Four)
  • Doctor Who: Legacy (Game, Including 3 unlocked characters)
Pay more than the average to unlock:

• Dalek Empire 3.1-3.6 Dalek Empire 3.1-3.6 (The Exterminators, The Healers, The Survivors, The Demons, The Warriors, The Future Featuring the voice of David Tennant)
Pay $15 or more to unlock:

• Doctor Who - The Lost Stories 1.1-1.8 (The Nightmare Fair, Mission to Magnus, Leviathan, The Hollows of Time, Paradise 5, Point of Entry, The Song of Megaptera, The Macros Featuring the voice of Colin Baker)

New Humble Books Bundle - Doctor Who Audiobooks:

• Dalek Empire 1.1-1.4 (Invasion of the Daleks, The Human Factor, Death to the Daleks, Project Infinity)
  • Dalek Empire 2.1-2.4 Dalek Empire 2.1-2.4 (Dalek War Chapter One, Dalek War Chapter Two, Dalek War Chapter Three, Dalek War Chapter Four)
  • Doctor Who: Legacy (Game, Including 3 unlocked characters)
Pay more than the average to unlock:

• Dalek Empire 3.1-3.6 Dalek Empire 3.1-3.6 (The Exterminators, The Healers, The Survivors, The Demons, The Warriors, The Future Featuring the voice of David Tennant)
Pay $15 or more to unlock:

• Doctor Who - The Lost Stories 1.1-1.8 (The Nightmare Fair, Mission to Magnus, Leviathan, The Hollows of Time, Paradise 5, Point of Entry, The Song of Megaptera, The Macros Featuring the voice of Colin Baker)
Futurama-shut-up-and-take-my-money-card-34.jpg

Hm.

If I didn't own Race the Sun, The second tier might have pulled me in. The other two alone certainly aren't worth it, especially with a $1 tier in the theme of Christmas' Bundles' past

This makes me really wish I didn't own Race the Sun. It makes the bundle as a whole go from being a slam dunk to not even sure if I want to buy it.

I think I'm only missing Muri, and I already have an extra copy of Race the Sun (that I've been trying to sell for months.) Easy pass for me.

So is this the right time to mention I had the top daily score in Race rhe Sun earlier this week?

I probably end up starting up Race the Sun once or twice every day for a run or two. It is a fantastic game for small bites of gameplay after you've binged a bit at first. Not sure this bundle is the best way to get it, but get the game somehow. It's worth it.

RIP Humble, we hardly knew ye.
You're late to the funeral Mooby, they've jumped the shark for a while now.
Oh good lord. Everytime Humble goes a month without a slam dunk bundle people get like this. Humble goes in spurts. I don't seem to remember too many people complaining a month ago when we were coming off a run that in about a month and a half included indie bundle 12 and 13, jumbo bundle 3, leading ladies weekly, and halloween weekly, but okay.

Oh good lord. Everytime Humble goes a month without a slam dunk bundle people get like this. Humble goes in spurts. I don't seem to remember too many people complaining a month ago when we were coming off a run that in about a month and a half included indie bundle 12 and 13, jumbo bundle 3, leading ladies weekly, and halloween weekly, but okay.
I've drank since then.

bread's done
Back