Humble Bundle Thread

Oh good lord. Everytime Humble goes a month without a slam dunk bundle people get like this. Humble goes in spurts. I don't seem to remember too many people complaining a month ago when we were coming off a run that in about a month and a half included indie bundle 12 and 13, jumbo bundle 3, leading ladies weekly, and halloween weekly, but okay.
You're late to the funeral Mooby, they've jumped the shark for a while now.
[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]dammit i posted a youtube video of Fonzie jumping the shark when they introduced book bundles and got 2, count 'em, 2 likes so i'm pretty sure i called it back then. but yeah as soon as HIB 14 comes out everyone is back on board...[/SIZE]

I like that "crap". Made me laugh and stay on this site. Otherwise I'll just go to isthereanydeal or other sites like it.
Same. Do you guys want a community, or a spreadsheet? Cause if I only want deals, I'll just go to a deal site.

CAG 3.0 is so confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we could stop posting crap like this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Christmas_Carol_Carrey_s640x427.jpg

There are 7 people reading this thread right now. The only thing keeping people coming in between bundles is the type of crap you want to get rid of.
Actually I come here specifically for bundles/deals. You follow a regular schedule and only check on tuesday/wednesday/friday and then they sell the Strife re-release at 90% off over the weekend.

Actually I come here specifically for bundles/deals. You follow a regular schedule and only check on tuesday/wednesday/friday and then they sell the Strife re-release at 90% off over the weekend.
​If you checked humblebundle.com yourself, you wouldn't have missed that. And it's just as easy as checking this thread.

My point was that when a bundle is done being dropped this isn't exactly a happening place and alienating the loyal user base is a pretty dumb way to get people to keep using the website. Also if we were going to get really technical about what can and can't be posted then this

It really is. The Big Finish audio stories are pretty nice. I haven't heard the ones included in the bundle, and since the vast majority are a bigass dalek storyline with no Doctor it might be a bit weird, but eh.
really doesn't have any place on the board either since this is a gaming deals site, not a game and ebooks site. My point being that I just don't get why it really matters as long as the posts aren't offensive, or completely burying the deals to the point where the board is nothing but off topic conversation. Three or four joke posts in a row are harmless, and I think actually set CAG aside from a site like ITAD, making it a more welcoming site in general.

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

Oh good lord. Everytime Humble goes a month without a slam dunk bundle people get like this. Humble goes in spurts. I don't seem to remember too many people complaining a month ago when we were coming off a run that in about a month and a half included indie bundle 12 and 13, jumbo bundle 3, leading ladies weekly, and halloween weekly, but okay.
Most of those were bad, too.

A noble effort but as you know this is the kodex minus euro plus consoletard mentality. You'll only injure yourself, don't do it!

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

Dammit, I didn't come here for deals!

Honestly... 99% of this site is crappy console deals like 5% off the latest next-gen AAA release or $1.50 promo discount you have to fill out in triplicate on a Deluxe Edition art book or Minecraft plushy or whatever.  Let us PC gamers commiserate how we want to in the two or three PC dedicated threads on CAG.

Honestly... 99% of this site is crappy console deals like 5% off the latest next-gen AAA release or $1.50 promo discount you have to fill out in triplicate on a Deluxe Edition art book or Minecraft plushy or whatever. Let us PC gamers commiserate how we want to in the two or three PC dedicated threads on CAG.
Oh, you're a PC gamer now? Did your tablet finally crap out?

Seriously Mooby and Bruticis just get a room already. You guys are like that annoying couple on facebook that keeps posting on each other's wall every hour.

Will probably be in the New Year's Humble Bundle.  Most of the user reviews say it's shorter/easier/less impressive than Guardian of Light.

An AGDQ themed bundle?  Hm, let's see what it could be based on the schedule...

Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Battleblock Theater, Binding of Isaac, Blood, Broforce, Commander Keen 4-6, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Dark Souls 2, Descent, Duke Nukem 3D, Escape Goat 2, Final Fantasy VII, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half Life 2 Episode 2, N, New Super Marisa Land, Perspective, Portal, Portal 2, Quake II, Rayman Legends, Risk of Rain, Rogue Legacy, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Shovel Knight, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Generations, Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, They Bleed Pixels, Tiny Brains, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Town With No Name, Transistor, Trials Evolution, William Shatner's Tekwar, Within a Deep Forest

I cut out a few games that I know are free and alphabetized the rest.  There's definitely a bundle they could make out of that, potentially including some of those games that people have been waiting for a bundle on for a while.  If anyone wants to exclude some more games based on things I don't know (Town With No Name being incredibly unlikely given its age and questionable current ownership, for example), be my guest.

new Super Marisa Land is a Touhou game, so that's out.

Man, old-school style indie game bundle....Shovel Knight + Shantae + Rogue Legacy + Broforce + (whatever the hell they wanted to add) that would be the BEST bundle ever.

Still, a bundle for games featured at AGDQ would be quite a nice one no matter what they picked. It's AWESOME Games Done Quick, after all.

Actually I kinda wonder if it'll be a Tomb Raider bundle or something. Just a wierd feeling. Or if it's more tied to AGDQ

And no I don't expect Shantae or Shovel Knight to be in it (especially the later given the duvs were apparently even reluctant to put it on sale in the Steam Winter sale)....just that it WOULD be an awesome bundle.

bread's done
Back