BTA for:

• Incredipede
Pay $6 or more for:

• Escape Goat 2
Pay $10 or more for:

• Ironclad Tactics
New Humble Store sale:

Planetary Annihilation - $49.99 $29.99
Soulcaster I + II are good. They both feel like old-school Legend of Zelda games, as per the dev's intentions. The first one is short, with the second being a little longer. Over all, they are worth 50 cents each.

Soulcaster I + II are good. They both feel like old-school Legend of Zelda games, as per the dev's intentions. The first one is short, with the second being a little longer. Over all, they are worth 50 cents each.
I have both of 'em from Groupees Shinyloot 2, otherwise I'd be in for them here.

I assume both games are going to get instantly greenlit now, so Shinyloot will provide me Steam keys for both. :mrgreen:

The weekly bundle is hawt if you don't have that stuff. That's a ton of gameplay value.
Yup. I own 0. The closest I got to the Divinity series is buying Divinity 2: DKS on 360 for my ex's younger brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the games in the weekly individual links or grouped by tier?

EDIT: I'm confused as to why Shadow Magic is in Tier 1 given that it's actually the third game in the series.

Nothing for me again.

136572947939.gif

I'll probably put down a dollar for  the  weekly.  I'm trying to decide if I want Age of Wonders 2 for an extra $5 since I already have Divinity 2.  

Daily Bundle: Might be in for Soulcaster at $1

Weekly Bundle: Will be in for at least $1. Divinity: Dragon Commander for $15 is too much but is the $6 tier worth it if I have Divinity: Developer's Cut already?

Humble Store: Ehhhhhh....

Are the games in the weekly individual links or grouped by tier?

EDIT: I'm confused as to why Shadow Magic is in Tier 1 given that it's actually the third game in the series.
They're individual links. I didn't have any of them, so I went in for $1. Definitely a better bundle than anything prior.

skitty'd

Damn why do I have to own Divinity 2? Makes the decision harder on whether I should pay $6 for Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne

I'll probably put down a dollar for the weekly. I'm trying to decide if I want Age of Wonders 2 for an extra $5 since I already have Divinity 2.
A lot of you might have Divinity 2 from the Focus Home Weekly ($1-tier).

Credit to Spoder for pointing that out to me.
A lot of people are going to be in this boat--contemplating AoW 2 because $6 seems steep just for that and an extra copy of Divinity II they probably won't be able to unload on some sucker in the trade thread.

I have both of 'em from Groupees Shinyloot 2, otherwise I'd be in for them here.

I assume both games are going to get instantly greenlit now, so Shinyloot will provide me Steam keys for both. :mrgreen:

Yup. I own 0. The closest I got to the Divinity series is buying Divinity 2: DKS on 360 for my ex's younger brother.
I was sitting here wondering where I've seen the name "Soulcaster" from and with all the bundles I buy I felt like I might've picked them up before and sure enough I have! Thanks for saving me a $1 and the quick info! :D/

A lot of people are going to be in this boat--contemplating AoW 2 because $6 seems steep just for that and an extra copy of Divinity II they probably won't be able to unload on some sucker in the trade thread.
Alright sweet now I know how I got that one too well I don't own either Age of Wonders games in the $1 tier so let's look at it like this 3 games for $2 a piece? I can hardly pass up a $2 Steam game LOL I think I might cave in and buy it.

I was sitting here wondering where I've seen the name "Soulcaster" from and with all the bundles I buy I felt like I might've picked them up before and sure enough I have! Thanks for saving me a $1 and the quick info! :D/
No problem, glad to be useful for once.

Alright sweet now I know how I got that one too well I don't own either Age of Wonders games in the $1 tier so let's look at it like this 3 games for $2 a piece? I can hardly pass up a $2 Steam game LOL I think I might cave in and buy it.
I'm sure SOMEONE will pay something for a cheap enough Steam version of Divinity 2 that has Age of Wonders 2 already. It's not like it's a bad game or one that goes for $1 regularly.

Soulcaster I & II were also in the Indie Royale Valentine's Bundle (their 7th bundle, so pretty damn long ago.) Of course, now they're guaranteed to be greenlit so that's nice.

In for the $1 tier on the weekly, already have the Divinity's but Age of Wonders looks worthwhile.

Age of Wonders II has been as cheap as $1.25 at Gamersgate, though that was DRM free. No version has seen a decent sale in a long time, though. Still probably not worth the extra for the $6 tier if you have Divinity II, though.

That $1 tier is fantastic, however. For some reason I thought I had Age of Wonders, but I guess I don't. The only thing I have from that tier is Divine Divinity on GOG. Everything else is minty-fresh.

Age of Wonders II has been as cheap as $1.25 at Gamersgate, though that was DRM free. No version has seen a decent sale in a long time, though. Still probably not worth the extra for the $6 tier if you have Divinity II, though.

That $1 tier is fantastic, however. For some reason I thought I had Age of Wonders, but I guess I don't. The only thing I have from that tier is Divine Divinity on GOG. Everything else is minty-fresh.
I'm in the same boat. Have Divinity 2, so AoW isn't worth $6 to me. Have Divine Divinity, but not the other three, so $1 tier is a no brainer.

Well, I have Shadow Magic at Retail and I think AoW 1. I also have all four of the Divinity games, so the only stuff I'm missing from this bundle 1-2 of the Age of Wonders games. :drool:

Can someone tell me why I should care about this weekly?
Why you should care: +4 Steam games for $1, client is easy to use and games backed up by Valve, pretty good RPGs too

Why you shouldn't care: They're all on GOG, DRM-free for toasters, backlogs, lots of game time, older games

In for a buck on the weekly. I was going to skip the daily, but the trailer was so funny that I'm tempted to toss a dollar at Soulcaster I & II  :razz:

[media]http://youtu.be/oOMEbuE3FY8[/media]

In for a buck on the weekly. I was going to skip the daily, but the trailer was so funny that I'm tempted to toss a dollar at Soulcaster I & II :razz:
I have the Soulcaster games from Groupees/Shinyloot so I don't need that, but the two soundtracks sound really nice. I'll probably toss a bit at this one just for them.

I am tempted by Escape Goat 2 and Ironclad Tactics, but I think I can wait for some future bundle.

I got excited for a second, and was gonna put down a dollar or two for Escape Goat 2.  Then I go to the site and see it's the Escape Goat soundtrack..............

:wall:

Throwing down a buck for this shit. If you don't own any ofthe games it's actually not a bad choice for the Fifteen dollar tier, since nine dollars is more than 75 percent off

Will probably get $1 tier in the weekly.  Dragon Commander is mediocre.  RTS parts are awful so you're just left with Biowarian choose-your-own-adventure style dialog shuffle.  Would get the daily but Soul Caster dev apparently has no interest in being on Steam.

Have Shadow Magic GOG from first tier though could use all the rest. Also Age of Wonders 2 is older than Shadow Magic which is interesting....would seem smarter to have newer games in higher tiers but eh they probably didn't research it anyway. 1 dollar tier for me!

Will probably get $1 tier in the weekly. Dragon Commander is mediocre. RTS parts are awful so you're just left with Biowarian choose-your-own-adventure style dialog shuffle. Would get the daily but Soul Caster dev apparently has no interest in being on Steam.
What makes you say that? It's on Greenlight and the description on Humble mentions Steam keys if lit.

Oh, is it on Greenlight now?  For the longest time it wasn't, guess he changed his mind.  Just checked... they put it up on Greenlight yesterday~

New Humble Daily Bundle:

• Escape Goat 2 and Ironclad Tactics Soundtracks
  • Soulcaster I & II
BTA for:
  • Incredipede
Pay $6 or more for:
  • Escape Goat 2
Pay $10 or more for:
  • Ironclad Tactics
Nope.gif

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Triumph and Larian:

• Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Divine Divinity
  • Beyond Devinity
Pay $6 or more for:
  • Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne
  • Divinity II: The Developer's Cut
Pay $15 or more for:
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander
Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif

Come to think of it I just might wait for a Steam sale on Soulcaster if it actually does get Greenlit.  I'm sure it will since inclusion in bundles (especially one with as much traffic as Humble) is usually enough.

Hmmm...

Well, I own BD + DD from numerous places already.

DD (Original) from Retail; DD Remastered Ed's from GameStop PC App + GOG (when it was FREE!).

BD from Retail + GMG (when it was FREE!). 

Would be nice to put 'em on Steam.

I have Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic on GOG.

Don't have original Age of Wonders anywhere at all.

For convenience sake (both DRM-FREE + Steam) for stuff I already own + to get Age of Wonders (on both Steam + DRM-FREE) - hell yes, I'm in for $1.

*Kicks self for buying Divine Dvinity and BD during the last GoG sale*

Last edited:
bread's done
Back