Humble Bundle Thread

Actually I kinda wonder if it'll be a Tomb Raider bundle or something. Just a wierd feeling. Or if it's more tied to AGDQ

And no I don't expect Shantae or Shovel Knight to be in it (especially the later given the duvs were apparently even reluctant to put it on sale in the Steam Winter sale)....just that it WOULD be an awesome bundle.
If we're going for dream hypothetical/impossible indie bundle...

$1.00 Spelunky, Stanley Parable, Goat Simulator

BTA Transistor, Shantae, Shovel Knight

$15.00 The Talos Principle

mmmmm

Actually I kinda wonder if it'll be a Tomb Raider bundle or something. Just a wierd feeling. Or if it's more tied to AGDQ

And no I don't expect Shantae or Shovel Knight to be in it (especially the later given the duvs were apparently even reluctant to put it on sale in the Steam Winter sale)....just that it WOULD be an awesome bundle.
The bundle is starting the same day as AGDQ and they posted a link to a SGDQ meme. If they're not basing the bundle on AGDQ, or at least one of the *GDQ marathons, they're intentionally being misleading assholes.

The bundle is starting the same day as AGDQ and they posted a link to a SGDQ meme. If they're not basing the bundle on AGDQ, or at least one of the *GDQ marathons, they're intentionally being misleading assholes.
based off your previous post i'd say if they would pick games you listed the AAA games would (I hope) be out. Those bundles tend to be by publisher and the only one w/more than two games being played is Valve, and everybody already has their games so I'd hope it's not the case that it's a valve bundle.

Based off a combination of length of release and gut feeling the most likely to be bundled are battleblock, binding of isaac, escape goat 2, risk of rain, rogue legacy, they bleed pixels, tiny brains, and transistor.

I would own about half the bundle no matter what they did there, but if escape goat 2, rogue legacy and transistor all made it into the bundle i'd happily buy it given that none were in a fifteen dollar tier.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Eye Candy 2:

• Year Walk
  • Lovely Planet
  • The Blue Flamingo
Beat the Average for:

• Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • MIND: Path to Thalamus
  • Eidolon
Pay $10 or more for:

• FRACT OSC

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Year Walk was in that Bundlestars bundle like a week or two ago otherwise Id be all over the 1 dollar tier. As is I have passing interest in Lovely Planet, but probably not enough to drop a buck. Hopefully the Sunday bundle is something nice.

Looks like I'm missing Lovely Planet (unless it was in more than just the BS FPS Redux bundle), The Blue Flamingo, and Eidolon.

I guess that's a "maybe later in the week" for the first tier, and a "pass" for the second.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/551105679511912448

(Link to Tweet)

So an Oddworld game is going to be on Sunday's Humble. No clue about the rest... and this is a cross-promo with Games Done Quick.

Edit: Their website says there's going to be an event from January 4 to 10 - so that's probably how long this Humble will last.

Edit 2: Their schedule lists a -lot- of possible games to be included...

Edit 2: Their schedule lists a -lot- of possible games to be included...
Most of it's console though.

I wouldn't complain about Transistor, Shantae or Shovel Knight, but I am expecting a collection that is far more HOPES DELETED and probably a BTA tier, a $10 tier and an $80 tier with a bunch of useless junk that dumbasses buy and drive the average up.

I wouldn't complain about Transistor, Shantae or Shovel Knight, but I am expecting a collection that is far more HOPES DELETED and probably a BTA tier, a $10 tier and an $80 tier with a bunch of useless junk that dumbasses buy and drive the average up.
There's a lot of high profile indie games in there, stuff that's way overdue to be in a Humble - but this isn't a main Humble, so who knows.

Oddworld isn't in the schedule but judging from that item in the photo it's guaranteed to be in there. Why else would they feature Abe on a shirt?

Thanks for the actual link... the (automatich) tweet embeds are usually broken for me, so I have to reply-quote to get the actual twit link.
The embedded tweet broke after I edited the post so I linked to it. This forum software sucks. :)

Oddworld isn't in the schedule but judging from that item in the photo it's guaranteed to be in there. Why else would they feature Abe on a shirt?
Well, Abe is awesome. That's a reason.

Munch's Odyssey is far overdue for a bundle, and a few people sacrificed and grabbed it in the gem auction. Seems like a good choice for the bundle.

Picked up the Oddbox on Steam years ago for like... can't remember... something crazy cheap like $4 for all of the games?  The other PC games on that schedule seem pretty 'meh.'  Not nearly enough to coax a full  bundle purchase.

Well, Abe is awesome. That's a reason.

Munch's Odyssey is far overdue for a bundle, and a few people sacrificed and grabbed it in the gem auction. Seems like a good choice for the bundle.
Great now that there's something I want it in, it's going to be
logo.jpg

Eh, with that ridiculously expensive useless junk tier, you already know the BTA is going to be too much unless there's a really stellar lineup of great stuff that you don't have and want. And Abe's Odyssey already puts it at a disadvantage because anyone who wanted that damned game should have it by now.

I'll take a gander at the $1 tier and consider it if there's anything I don't have but that's all I'm expecting out of it.

Eh, with that ridiculously expensive useless junk tier, you already know the BTA is going to be too much unless there's a really stellar lineup of great stuff that you don't have and want. And Abe's Odyssey already puts it at a disadvantage because anyone who wanted that damned game should have it by now.

I'll take a gander at the $1 tier and consider it if there's anything I don't have but that's all I'm expecting out of it.
I think you're confusing Abe's Oddysee (first game) with Munch's Oddysee. The later hasn't been bundled, afik.

Actually I don't know why others here aren't expecting a $25 entry level tier, like a Yoggscast bundle.

I think you're confusing Abe's Oddysee (first game) with Munch's Oddysee. The later hasn't been bundled, afik.

Actually I don't know why others here aren't expecting a $25 entry level tier, like a Yoggscast bundle.
I -am- expecting that.

I just hope there's not that many repeats from previous Humbles.

I think you're confusing Abe's Oddysee (first game) with Munch's Oddysee. The later hasn't been bundled.
Meh, too many Odyssey games in my backlog that I'll never play. I still own the damned thing, but I probably just bought it. It's not exactly expensive even at regular price and it has been on sale a bunch of times so eh, still not exciting unless you're a super duper tight ass who will never buy anything outside of a bundle.

But it's for charity! :roll:

Meh, too many Odyssey games in my backlog that I'll never play. I still own the damned thing, but I probably just bought it. It's not exactly expensive even at regular price and it has been on sale a bunch of times so eh, still not exciting unless you're a super duper tight ass who will never buy anything outside of a bundle.

But it's for charity! :roll:
Um yeah... well... I have the toaster version from Amazon... >.<

...and even played it!

I also fondly remember it from being an Xbox (near?) launch title.

Skimming the list, wouldn't be surprised if it's something like:

$1

They Bleed Pixels (Reason: Been pretty cheap on Steam/GMG lately according to ISAD)

Rogue Legacy (Again been cheap, including at the Humble Store)

BattleBlock Theater ($1.49 last Steam sale)

BTA

Risk of Rain (BTA before, as well as $10+ tier once)

Oddworld game (The tweet)

Trials Evolution

???

$10+

Maybe Shovel Knight, Dark Souls II, FF VII or something of that sort to drive the BTA up?

I always have a milk+nose moments when less seasoned* CAGs engage in the dark art of bundle prediction.

*yeah, I really want to say newbie

Skimming the list, wouldn't be surprised if it's something like:

$1

They Bleed Pixels (Reason: Been pretty cheap on Steam/GMG lately according to ISAD)

Rogue Legacy (Again been cheap, including at the Humble Store)

BattleBlock Theater ($1.49 last Steam sale)

BTA

Risk of Rain (BTA before, as well as $10+ tier once)

Oddworld game (The tweet)

Trials Evolution

???

$10+

Maybe Shovel Knight, Dark Souls II, FF VII or something of that sort to drive the BTA up?
There's no way in hell Dark Souls II or FF7 will be in this bundle. Squeenix won't give away their precious 'this is keeping us from going bankrupt' cash cow to a bundle.

Yes because a $60 EA game that just came out a month and a half ago is highly likely to be in the next Humble Bundle.
I was commenting on how she says Games "Not Steam --> Doesn't Count."

Not if DAI would be in the next HB - in which we'll probably never see another EA Origin bundle until probably the year 2020.

bread's done
Back