Humble Bundle Thread

i think u misunderstood. Fox was tellling us that there will be 4 more games added next week. I quoted him and ask if these upcoming 4 more games will be steam or DRM-FREE
Okay, can you guys please specify you are talking about the furry Fox and not the real Fox? I got confused for a second because I haven't told you anything.

http://www.dotemu.com/Letter/NeoGeo.html

TL;DR - DotEmu says they licensed the emulator from GameTap. Did GameTap license the emulator properly? Maybe. I don't know. Shit is messed up.

Edit: About the four upcoming games, considering the Steam games are listed way at the end, I suspect we're getting four more non-Steam romsets.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they're asking us to pay for roms and an emulator that we can only use offline? That's kinda ass.

Will the games at least give steam keys when they're all eventually put up there?

Was hoping for new books bundle. Found out instead they've decided to stop running two books bundles at a time.

Humble's ability to disappoint... um... never... disappoints, okay that's just confusing.

How the fuck do you get banned from this site? I called the mods racist numerous times in the weeb thread and they didn't bat an eye. The only post they deleted was my description of what a trashy slut one of the vocaloids was.

Oh right I only did that because they don't care at all about spurious slander against real people. They only care about their terrible slut waifus. :3 Sorry answered my own question.

It's not about what you say or do but rather if someone complains on you.

I got warned for Europophobia or some crap. Never mind that my dad and mom's parents are from off the spaghetti boat from the Land of pasta and Mario.

It's not about what you say or do but rather if someone complains on you.

I got warned for Europophobia or some crap. Never mind that my dad and mom's parents are from off the spaghetti boat from the Land of pasta and Mario.
It's pretty much this. They don't care what the fuck you say or do unless someone reports the post and they have to "work". Then they silence first, ban later.

Phobia is a fear. Nobody is afraid of Yuros. Right thinking people are properly disgusted by them though.

I reported the problematic post and they let it stand well after the fact though so it's clearly not JUST reporting.

Speaking of which, okay, Humble is shit. SNK is trash. And I hate charity so... how do I buy this damn bundle?

Phobia is a fear. Nobody is afraid of Yuros. Right thinking people are properly disgusted by them though.

I reported the problematic post and they let it stand well after the fact though so it's clearly not JUST reporting.

Speaking of which, okay, Humble is shit. SNK is trash. And I hate charity so... how do I buy this damn bundle?
Establish a charity and get it recognized and well-respected before the bundle timer ends, contact Humble asking that your charity be added to the list, funnel the price you spend on yourself back into your own pocket, and then sabotage the charity and fritter away the donations on theoretically legitimate expenses to stick it to whomever/whatever the charity was established in the name of.

the_pirate_bay_logo.jpg

Don't report me plox

New weekly is an encore of this bundle:

New Humble Bundle - Total War:

• Medieval II: Total War Collection
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard
  • Shogun: Total War Collection
  • Total War: ROME Original Soundtrack
  • Total War: ARENA Beta Access Key + Exclusive Shield + 3D Printer File
  • Total War: WARHAMMER Exclusive Illustrated Campaign Map
  • Total War Battles: KINGDOM Exclusive Heraldry + In-Game Gold
  • Total War eBooks
Beat the Average for the above and:

• MEDIEVAL: Total War Collection
  • Empire: Total War Collection
  • Total War: ARENA In-Game Gold
  • Humble Store 66% off Total War: ATTILA coupon
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Total War ROME II Emperor Edition
  • Total War ROME II Wrath of Sparta + Caesar in Gaul + Nomadic Tribes + Pirates and Raiders
Pay $30 or more for everything above and:

• Humble Total War Bundle T-Shirt
More like Total Bore, am I right?

I didn't buy this bundle last time since people were saying Romehas even more dlc and I won't this time... It feels like forever since I bought anything from Humble really.

The Neo-Geo bundle might be the first one I go for the physical item tier for.

Cause goddammit, I love Metal Slug. And Neo-Geo in general.
I don't know about you, but the mockup design looks like shit to me. No anime girls on it (I think Metal Slug has at least a couple that they could use), just a bland puke green color with a tank on it.

I get that it's just a mockup, but it's a crappy one. If I'm going to pay $40 for a humble shirt, it has to have a better mockup design than that..

I don't know about you, but the mockup design looks like shit to me. No anime girls on it (I think Metal Slug has at least a couple that they could use), just a bland puke green color with a tank on it.

I get that it's just a mockup, but it's a crappy one. If I'm going to pay $40 for a humble shirt, it has to have a better mockup design than that..
No anime girls is a plus for me, I have my Hatsune Miku shirts already for when I'm in that mood

I was going to say something about how animu girls on a T-shirt would be super cringe worthy, but someone who owns a shirt like that probably never leaves the house, so I guess it's a moot point.

Wait, why are people buying this bundle again? I seriously don't understand consoletards. Why don't you deviants just move to japan and marry a robot?
Did brut get banned for this post? I think he makes a good point. I didn't know you could marry robots in japan.. that's it, I'm moving.

They let him stay for a while, but apparently some neckbeard weeaboo got a little too salty over being an eternal virgin and reported him. He didn't get banned for the post, but for the fact that he made a new account after getting banned the first time. Technicality.

I don't know if you can legally marry them, but my gf and I just found out about "real sex dolls." They're like 3 feet tall and super tiny, a pedophile's wet dream. And they cost $1500+. There were links to videos of some guy "trying them out." We no longer speak of these events.

I don't know if you can legally marry them, but my gf and I just found out about "real sex dolls." They're like 3 feet tall and super tiny, a pedophile's wet dream. And they cost $1500+. There were links to videos of some guy "trying them out." We no longer speak of these events.
The ones I know about (featured on HBO documentaries) are the Real Dolls, which are normal sized and close to $10k.

Edit: Maybe they're Love Dolls. I forget what they're called.

The Neo-Geo bundle might be the first one I go for the physical item tier for.

Cause goddammit, I love Metal Slug. And Neo-Geo in general.
I know what you mean... It was the Relic shirt from a few (likely half a year ago) bundles that almost had me buying at T-Shirt. I I resisted but it was tough.

I know the Neo Geo bundle is drawing hate right now... but can we complain about the BS weekly bundle too? (If so, it sucks... if not... too late!)

bread's done
Back