Humble Bundle Thread

Sweet. If you get Batman for $5 you'll have only paid $15.57 for a $15 bundle!
lol yeah, almost no one is selling Batman so you either get extremely lucky in a split, or buy T3 for yourself and keep/sell off Minecraft.

Telltale Minecraft looks like overpriced garbage to me, don't see why that was made in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't Minecraft one of Telltale recent flop?
It's the only one to have gotten an additional pass (as far as I know, I think 400 days for TWD S1 was the only additional episode for any game before that) and Episode 1 of season 2 just came out about a week ago, apparently. Unless they're stuck in a weird contract, it must be doing well enough.

lol yeah, almost no one is selling Batman so you either get extremely lucky in a split, or buy T3 for yourself and keep/sell off Minecraft.

Telltale Minecraft looks like overpriced garbage to me, don't see why that was made in the first place.
Yea, that's what I'm thinking about doing. Plus I probably don't want the unlocks unless it's Monkey Island.

"Nice" @ Shadow Warrior Reboot being free.

Though, I wish Shadow Warrior 2 was free. ;)

So, what is in the actual SW Reboot: Special Edition?

A Digital Soundtrack? Digital Art Book? Anything cool?

EDIT:

Nevermind, saw the listing of that actual Special Edition extra content stuff on HB Store.

I guess I didn't have all the extras, so...COOL! :)

Next week's unlocks
Walking dead season 4
Wolf amoung us season 2
Batman season 2

Hopefully the joke makes sense now :/
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

C3Q6M-XXE2G-T6V2B
e73d51c16b07d083026843ceda9c22056b9d04a2.gif

Hector: Badge of Carnage

BYVN4-7PXQ7-JR4CW

Puzzle Agent

AZG06-H599K-8R7JY

Poker Night

AW0L6-M4E9Y-FDL4W

Puzzle Agent 2

EYZE7-E57N0-L90IK

Walking Dead Season 1

I will not moran KSP, I will not moran KSP. (If I did it would guarantee to be in this month's monthly)
You should have gotten it from a friendly Russian (which I thought was a rarity till I found out they all like Trump... Now, not so much) when it was in EA. I think I paid half of what its currently going for to all but backlog it. (I did manage to shoot a prebuilt rocket once that ended with one survivor. Every other time there were no survivors.)

Reminder: Its something I mentioned before but if there is anyone whose looking at this Humble sale who doesn't get the 10% off for the monthly don't hesitate to shot me an email. I'll gladly sell it at cost as I'm just happy to see extra money go to the effort to feed and shelter orphaned cats and dogs in the Kansas City area. :)

KSP is a reminder that I really like the concept behind these physics based simulation programs and also that I'm really shitty at physics and consequently can't play them worth a damn.

KSP is a reminder that I really like the concept behind these physics based simulation programs and also that I'm really shitty at physics and consequently can't play them worth a damn.
Yeah, robbaz (youtuber) makes it look so easy... So, so, very easy. I know he must have 1000s of hours in it so he likely does make allot of it on the fly but I still wonder how much he fools around on stuff that doesn't make the cut. He could fly a box with wheels and an engine and I cannot make anything prebuilt for me last long enough to give the Wright Bros first plan a run for its money. lol

Kind of wish I sold my copy of KSP when I got it for free, there's no chance I'll ever play it and it's retained its value over the years. I'm not smart enough to play that shit

I wasn't exactly keeping my finger on the pulse of PUBG news at the time, but didn't the devs say they had no plans of putting it on sale any time soon?  Hence why the GMG coupon was a big deal.  It's still the top seller on Steam so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a bundle.

If games sell why put a high sale price? We saw it with Shovel Knight and GTA V (for a while) and others of course. I know if I had a hit I would give it minuscule sales until the sales figures started cooling off.

If only three out of twelve games are "Very positive", maybe you're better off not using the "Very positive" flag and calling attention to its absence over 75% of your bundle.

All I need is Deadlight Directors Cut. Homefront The Revolution being the base game is too much of a turnoff

That fact that they don't give you the Freedom Fighter edition of HF:R is pretty lulzy

Anyone playing it is missing nothing by not owning the disappointing DLC.  It was half-assed, probably on a shoestring budget, and pretty obviously pushed out just to meet the obligation of the season pass after the game failed to sell.  Still, there's no good reason NOT to include it in a $15 tier.

Telltale Bundle unlocks

Jurassic Park: The Game

The Wolf Among Us

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

Poker Night 2

Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Maybe I'll dollar in for Deadlight....already in Steam library.

Maybe I'll BTA for Killer is Dead....already in Steam library.

Why is this the bundle I get such a low BTA for? (Besides the games being in a dozen previous bundles)

Missing Mighty no 9 and Homefront the Revolution missing from my collection. Not buying unless BTA goes super cheap. I'm sad Strongbad's Telltale games weren't unlocks. I already had all the unlocks other than Jurassic park which i got cheap on PS3 I think. Likely just $1 tiering that one to get the Sam & Max and Bone games.

bread's done
Back