Humble Bundle Thread

I wanted to cut back a little and Humble is making it easy when I have everything but H2S2 and haven't finish H2S1.   

No one tell me what the unlocks are.  I don't want to know.   :shame:

Last edited by a moderator:
...AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?
GIF-Image-of-Donald-Trump-Election-2016-New.gif

Someone at Humble must've spent some time at the IndieGala/BundleStars School of Web Design. Seems like they want to force people who only go there for PC game bundles to look at their book/mobile/etc. bundles as well.

Ugh. The 'tabbed' look was so much better, it was clean, and at least somewhat original compared to other bundle sites. This design overhaul with the new drop down menu is combersome, bulky, and the images they decided to use for each bundle is a flagrant abuse on my eyes. :fistshake:

Looks like Humble has completed step one in the process of tanking.

Holy shit, Shadow Tactics. Don't even care about the rest.

And seeing RE5 and DR2 there, I wonder if they've given up on only including previously un-bundled titles in the Monthly. So while this month was fantastic, that's not a great sign going forward.

Someone at Humble must've spent some time at the IndieGala/BundleStars School of Web Design. Seems like they want to force people who only go there for PC game bundles to look at their book/mobile/etc. bundles as well.
This GIF seems appropriate for both the Humble Re-Design and the disappointing reveals in the Monthly today...

tenor.gif

fuck, I would have gone in for the last Monthly if I had known Shadow Tactics was in it. That bitch has never been that cheap before by itself.
What was Daedelic even thinking including it in here less than two months before the winter sale? Lowest price was $26-ish, has been a big success, probably would continue to sell well. Deserved to be a headliner.

What was Daedelic even thinking including it in here less than two months before the winter sale? Lowest price was $26-ish, has been a big success, probably would continue to sell well. Deserved to be a headliner.
Would've been a better headliner than ESO/Quake Champions for sure. But this is Daedalic, they bundle everything, so it's not too surpising. I think it not being a headliner has more to do with Humble than Daedalic probably

Shadow Tactics will be in the next Daedelic Bundle $1 tier, probably a few months from now.

Daedelic will Daedelic.

I did not know that was a Daedalic game, but that certainly explains a lot.

These monthlies are going to sh*t. The only worthwhile items in this one were Shadow Tactics and Silence. H1Z1 is the unlock?! Yeah, that'll draw in the rubes for sure. Looks like I'm cancelling again too. I think they should start calling these Humble Monthly Rebundles for Suckers. 

No interest in Scrolls Online, Scrolls Legends, Quake, or Shadow Tactics.

Already have RE5, DR2, and Emily is Away Too.

Oh boy, H1Z1... Thanks, IGN!

I guess this is a very Daedelic thing to do. Have they ever had a game that successful at that price point before Shadow Tactics? I suppose old habits die hard.

I dont get why people are jacking off to shadow tactics?  Looks like commandos in japan, meh.  Man, Im glad I paused this month.  I might just cancel at this rate.

I dont get why people are jacking off to shadow tactics? Looks like commandos in japan, meh. Man, Im glad I paused this month. I might just cancel at this rate.
Give the demo a try on Steam. I played it months ago and thought the stealth mechanics were fantastic. It's been near the top of my wishlist ever since.

Didn't most people move to PUBG? Really don't see the appeal for it being the early unlock
That's why I said a year ago, but if you're going to do a headliner at least include both since they were both $20 a year ago and split into two games for $20 each. A $20 early unlock is pretty lame IMO unless it's super popular.

bread's done
Back