Humble Bundle Thread

Image Expo was today, so a new Image Comics bundle went up a little later than usual.

It's just okay.  I'll probably throw $1 at it to sample some first issues, but the second tier is $10 and there's a whole lot of single volume only stuff (much of which only has one volume out so far, to be fair).   There's also a lot of #1 issue only comics in there at the $15 tier (and two in the $10)...which is strange.  Most expensive tier is $20.

There's solid value for some of the larger books, but most of that stuff has been in bundles before.

Last edited by a moderator:
bqqvMJH.png

:shame:
I wonder if some people have asked for a refund due to the above. Yes, it was games not a single game for buying into the BTA prior to the reveal.

I also wanted to say, today is the last day to cancel or pause the monthly as billing will happen tomorrow.

I do not expect a weekly bundle next week. Decent weekly coming March 6 hopefully.

Image Expo was today, so a new Image Comics bundle went up a little later than usual.

It's just okay. I'll probably throw $1 at it to sample some first issues, but the second tier is $10 and there's a whole lot of single volume only stuff (much of which only has one volume out so far, to be fair). There's also a lot of #1 issue only comics in there at the $15 tier (and two in the $10)...which is strange. Most expensive tier is $20.

There's solid value for some of the larger books, but most of that stuff has been in bundles before.
15 for saga book one alone is worth it imo. but i personally prefer collecting physical

Glad I didn't BTA on the Hunie Sekai bundle.  One additional game is a new low for Humble Bumble.

The only reason I keep supporting them is because I move the charity slider all the way to the right.

Overgrowth is an early reveal for the current Monthly bundle. No Steam key yet on my end but there is a DRM-free copy.

EDIT: 20 minutes later and barring a glitch on their end, it's starting to look like this will be DRM-free only.

EDIT #2: Nevermind, Steam keys finally added.

When it's a game none of us will ever play anyway, does it really make a difference whether you own it or not?
Speak for yourself, I just started playing it. I mean, I also just quit playing for good after two OpenGL crashes and garbage performance, but the effort was there.

Overgrowth is an early reveal for the current Monthly bundle. No Steam key yet on my end but there is a DRM-free copy.

EDIT: 20 minutes later and barring a glitch on their end, it's starting to look like this will be DRM-free only.

EDIT #2: Nevermind, Steam keys finally added.
i paused this month because i didnt want to hassle unloading ds3. overgrowth is something id be interested in. hmmmm

That's...a pretty interesting bundle.

The Humble Brawler Bundle

$1:

GUILTY GEAR XX ^CORE CORE PLUS R (or GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R)

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

Skullgirls

BTA:

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!

Street Fighter X Tekken

$9:

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Rivals of Aether

No mention by Humble that SF X Tekken uses GFWL, so online may or may not be broken. Although with a peak of 18 players in the last 30 days, it might as well be.
Well Carlmundo did release two unofficial patches for SFxT. One that removes GFWL (and prevents online play) and adds the PS4 exclusive characters (BBA Mega Man, Pac Man, Cole, Kuro and Turo), and one that keeps GFWL and online play, and supposedly fixes issues regarding that.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649186874

So you can remove GFWL, but you can't play online. On the flip side you get the console exclusive characters which is cool.

Does Street Fighter x Tekken come w/ the 12 Characters DLC?

Does Skullgirls come w/ 2nd Encore Upgrade?
No, and the BTA/$9 tiers are less value than they appear to be at first glance. SFxTekken is missing all of the DLC. There's a newer version of Arcana Heart available and it's a bit pointless to get SIGN at this point because everyone moved to Rev 2. Sure there's a story in SIGN you'd miss, but you can just Mooby it on youtube or something cuz it's all just movies anyway. The best value is in the $1 tier.

No, and the BTA/$9 tiers are less value than they appear to be at first glance. SFxTekken is missing all of the DLC. There's a newer version of Arcana Heart available and it's a bit pointless to get SIGN at this point because everyone moved to Rev 2. Sure there's a story in SIGN you'd miss, but you can just Mooby it on youtube or something cuz it's all just movies anyway. The best value is in the $1 tier.
Thanks for the info.

In for $1.

At first I was excited and thought "Hey this is a pretty good bundle" then I did a quick look at releases and realized these are all really old with newer enhance versions. This is similar to the Codemaster's bundle where you got all the old F1 games. Oh well, at least we get to see what we get in the monthly in a few days. 

Honestly that $1 tier is worth it for the Skullgirls soundtrack alone (although the three games included are easily worth $1 as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7_BaXm7YXA

Humble Heroes of Indie Comics

Pay $1

• Nocturnals Vol 1
  • Mid-Life Crisis #1 - 2
  • Royal City #1
  • Necrotic #1 - 3
  • Scary Godmother
  • Lady Death: Chaos Rules #1
  • ABC Disgusting
  • Code Monkey Save World
  • PaperFilms Sampler
Pay $8

• La Muerta #1: Descent
  • Plutona #1
  • The More Than Complete Action Philosophers!
  • Creator Owned Heroes #1
  • Mysterius The Unfathomable
  • The Last Battle
  • Action Figure Collection Vol. 1

Pay $15

• Revival #1
  • The Princess Who Saved Herself
  • Descender #1
  • Kickstarter Secrets
  • Underground #1 - 5
  • Painkiller Jane #1
  • Apocalypse Blvd. #1
  • Monolith #1

Yeah, this Indie Book bundle is pretty weird.  The $1 tier is solid, and $8 tier is okay, but the $15 tier is incredibly bad.  Five #1 only issues in the $15 tier?  Descender Issue #1 in the $15 tier despite Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 appearing in the $10 tier of the Image bundle?

This Indie Book bundle is pretty clearly focused on some creators, but the choice of offerings is strange.

I like how there's a "Kickstarter Secrets" book in the $15 tier, as if that's heroic in any sense of the word.

My biggest "kickstarter secret" is creating an unrealistic goal, taking everyone's money, and then selling your IP to a larger company and going on vacation. Works every time, right Oculus?

Triple-headed early unlock of Mankind Divided, Mafia III, and God Eater 2. Hope no one bought MD yesterday.

Reveals for March look pretty blah, but I thoroughly enjoyed DS3 so I can't be too disappointed.

I'm assuming God Eater 2 does not come with God Eater ll like the steam version?

Overall seems like a solid bundle outside of Mafia 3

must be a great bundle since I got this when trying to access my keys

Our humble apologies, we encountered an unknown error. Sometimes this happens briefly when we are changing things or App Engine is down. Please try again in a minute or so!

Check @humblesupport for status updates

must be a great bundle since I got this when trying to access my keys

Our humble apologies, we encountered an unknown error. Sometimes this happens briefly when we are changing things or App Engine is down. Please try again in a minute or so!

Check @humblesupport for status updates
It really is! Half the DLC for Dark Souls 3, some bundle leftovers, and Aviary Attorney!

A little piggy told me that a soon-to-be early unlock will be some Overwatch crates, and people will lose their shit!

Goddamnit IGN. And Goddamn the Valve servers that Humble is apparently using now.

Triple-headed early unlock of Mankind Divided, Mafia III, and God Eater 2. Hope no one bought MD yesterday.

Reveals for March look pretty blah, but I thoroughly enjoyed DS3 so I can't be too disappointed.
Damn looks good to me since I dont own any of those 3 and have been waiting to play some of these for a while

I've been eying Last Day for a while and Avian Attorney looks alright. Lost Castle might be OK too (though it doesn't look great). Mafia 3 is a nice early unlock, though I really doubt the extra unlocks will be amazing heh. Not an amazing month and I suspect next month will be similar.

Which one of you peer pressured me into buying mafia III deluxe from wingamestore for $10 awhile back?!  Pretty good unlocks for next month but I either have or aren't interested in them.  Say what you will about ign but as much as the weekly bundles have been garbage (unless you're an animu deviant then they've probably been phenomenal) the monthlies have been pretty dang good.

Deus Ex has been like $2. Mafia III isn't worth playing. God Eater is not really worth playing on PC.

Guess I'll be hoping for some good weekly bundles so I can still get whatever unlocks are decent in April. 

Satisfied with the unlocks after selling off DS3 and Overgrowth.

Not sure about next month - interested in God Eater, would probably play Mafia, little interest in Deus Ex.  We'll see.

Haha according to Steam Gifts, Deus Ex Mankind Divided in monthly is special Humble Bundle edition which doesn't have first DLC (Jensen Story: Desperate Measures) unlike every other copy of game. Which naturally means DLC isn't sold separately.

GG Humble.

(Well it's missing other DLCs too, but those are only shitty consumables, who cares)

Haha according to Steam Gifts, Deus Ex Mankind Divided in monthly is special Humble Bundle edition which doesn't have first DLC (Jensen Story: Desperate Measures) unlike every other copy of game. Which naturally means DLC isn't sold separately.

GG Humble.

(Well it's missing other DLCs too, but those are only shitty consumables, who cares)
Hmm. So it's not possible to get Desperate Measures separately?

bread's done
Back