Humble Indie Bundle #3 (5 indie games, pay what you want) - Starts 4/12 9:30am pst

Cantatus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
According to Kotaku, tomorrow will be the release of yet another Humble Indie pack. For those unaware, these are bundles of indie games, which are pay what you want. A portion of the proceeds go to charities, the developers or both.

The third bundle will launch 4/12 at 9:30am pst and will include:

(Video showing all games and instructions)

The first three games will be redeemable on Steam and are currently available there for $30 total.

The bundle will be available here: The Humble Indie Bundle

I find it a bit funny that notch(minecraft) and onlive were the top 2 contributers. Wasn't expecting that when I visited the page.

Also,
i have an idea

You know how we make fundraisers and all.
For example, the one with Japan recently.

why don't we make a fundraiser as a whole for the next Humble Bundle.
We create a fundraiser and we all put in and accumulate money as a group. Then Cheapy can send all our money at once and labeling it as "CheapAssGamers" as the donor once the quota is satisfied.
I am sure we can easily manage top 1.

This will give this site more publicity and i am sure Baldy would want that.
I know notch, fourzerotwo and even expiredposicle are people with money to spare. Notch and fourzerotwo are developers while expiredposicle is from deviantart.
They have the money to spare so they can easily hand down a few thousand of dollars like notch.

So why dont we make this donation as a group like the CAG we are instead of just giving money individually?

[quote name='DKYang']I find it a bit funny that notch(minecraft) and onlive were the top 2 contributers. Wasn't expecting that when I visited the page.[/QUOTE]

That is surprising and really cool as well.

Dang, I'm ALMOST down downloading the games. Just one more night of this should get it done :lol:

Well, until Splot or whatever it's called comes out! :D

Microshock - the fact you are calling it useless for "only supporting 70 hospitals" is just so far beyond absurd. It isn't like you just start up a charity and say "oh, were going to give it all to these 300 hospitals." You have the find the children's hospitals, you have to work with the hospital on all the tax type items and agreements etc etc. You need people at the hospital that are responsible for deciding what they want to ask for, and get all of that submitted, and then manage and maintain the equipment as well as certify it as acceptable for their environment and for not interfering both with EMI and other communication signals.

It is not exactly an easy process (I work at a hospital, so I do know), and that the charity has 70 hospitals is awesome. That is 70 hospitals where kids are being helped. Ill take that over 0 hospitals any day.

That said, if you don't like the damn charity then take all the money away from it. That's why they give you the slider bar to determine where you want your money. I can't believe we have hit a point where people are actually bitching that we are only helping "this many people." Ugh, just ugh.

I played a little Trine last night and I'm about as terrible with the gamepad as I was with a mouse and keyboard. The screen prompts are a little vague, too.

Blah, I have been trying to find ways to get this but without any paypal funds I have been finding it quite difficult. Clearly many people have extras so if you would like to part with one or perhaps a minor trade, let me know!

Also, the bundle is only up for 15 more minutes!

bread's done
Back