Humble WB Bundle - Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2&3, LOTR: War in the North. BTA for B:AC & Scribblenauts Unlimited. Bonus info

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1

• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
BTA

• Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
There is no mention of bonuses for this bundle, though they may still come. They were previously only mentioned as an incentive to beat the average when it was a requirement to get them.

Likely bonus games:

• Guardians Of Middle-earth
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Gotham City Imposters Professional Kit
  • Batman: Arkham Origins DLC

These games are only available on Steam for Windows (with Arkham City also on Mac). There is no DRM-free option. You will need to link your Steam account with Humble to redeem them.

http://humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny to me that Humble ever thought it was necessary to go to a fixed tier price. Publishers ALWAYS have the option to dictate the average by having these ridiculous "buyers" like they have right now with two $200 and one $100 purchase. They could even just give the money back to themselves by choosing to give 100% back to the publisher, lol. It will be interesting to see if we ever see those $3 averages like we did in the past again.

EDIT - Ha, and as I typed that, the "Bruce Wayne" contributor upped his price from $100 to $2,100. Gee, I wonder what's going on there, lol. I'm guessing going to the fixed tier must have put a lot of people off and hurt Humble's sales numbers. At least manipulating the market this way is a little more discreet and makes people still feel like they have some control over it.

That feel when you got all the games from bundle besides Scribblenauts (which I don't want), and you haven't even installed LotR and FEARs.

This is perfect for me. I have everything in the BTA tier, and nothing in the other.

Although I might need to up things to BTA if they add more games I want. Hopefully BTA won't go up too much by then. It's not worth gambling I'll want to additional games.

I'd ASSUME they're add FEAR 1, but I also assumed the ORIGIN bundle would add Dead Space 2, which they didn't.

This is perfect for me. I have everything in the BTA tier, and nothing in the other.

Although I might need to up things to BTA if they add more games I want. Hopefully BTA won't go up too much by then. It's not worth gambling I'll want to additional games.

I'd ASSUME they're add FEAR 1, but I also assumed the ORIGIN bundle would add Dead Space 2, which they didn't.
If you add more later to bta you only need to beat the average as it was at your time of purchase, not when you put in more.

So, if you spend $1 when the average is $3.99 and decide to BTA when it's at $5.99, you still only need to put in $3, not $5.

How much was lunch? 'cause you only lost out by ~$0.80 for the bundle.
Lunch was leftovers, but it's the principle of the thing. I should have been sitting at my computer hammering F5 as the bundle went live. How can I call myself a CAG?

Picked the wrong time to eat lunch. BTA was up to $4.15 by the time I grabbed it.
It was $11.40 before that. When I looked, 170 bundles had been purchased and there were already contributions of $200, $200, and $100 (which was shortly changed to $2,100). I'm not trying to piss on this deal, as bundles still offer an incredible value. But the notion that things aren't going to sell for exactly what they want them to sell for is silly. I wouldn't be surprised if the average settles in the $5-6 range anyway.

Lunch was leftovers, but it's the principle of the thing. I should have been sitting at my computer hammering F5 as the bundle went live. How can I call myself a CAG?
I hear ya - that's exactly what I was doing to get in around $3.50. Was just trying to make you feel better...

I would support but since the humble bundles are changing the whole issue of adding to inventory instead of giving keys, I won't since I already own the good ones in that list, and the codes would be wasted :(.

Got in at $4.29, giving it all to charity.  WB already has my money as I own all but the LOTR game elsewhere.  But to get Steam copies to add to my digital library for a charity donation of $4.29 is definitely worth it.

I would support but since the humble bundles are changing the whole issue of adding to inventory instead of giving keys, I won't since I already own the good ones in that list, and the codes would be wasted :(.
Add to account via linking but you can gift individual games to others now.

I thought that too at first, so I gifted the bundle to myself. At the redeem page there is a gift package icon on the right of each game that allows you send individual game redeem links to anyone. I did that so I could redeem War in the North and pass the games I already to have to friends.

I thought that too at first, so I gifted the bundle to myself. At the redeem page there is a gift package icon on the right of each game that allows you send individual game redeem links to anyone. I did that so I could redeem War in the North and pass the games I already to have to friends.
Just to be clear, you don't have to gift it to yourself. You have the same individual gifting options if you buy it outright.

Just picked up this bundle. Have not beat the average. Waiting to see if there are any other games added.

Pretty good bundle if I do say so.

If you add more later to bta you only need to beat the average as it was at your time of purchase, not when you put in more.

So, if you spend $1 when the average is $3.99 and decide to BTA when it's at $5.99, you still only need to put in $3, not $5.
Awesome!!

waht bout gifitng for friend yo and  now that fixed that one i want im good with it now so they doing good job now humble dont deserve it ccause i need a few bundles to calm down heh. for bta can you  or no? jw?

WTF...I buy the bundle and it doesn't give me a key? It wants me to "connect to steam"..so I do..and then login and nothing happens. The game does not show up in my list...

In for BTA for da charity.

Already have the Batman games on console but now I can play em on ma P.C.

Plus I've always wanted to have the F.E.A.R. games and there is still a good chance of those 2nd week bonuses they usually hand out being good.

WTF...I buy the bundle and it doesn't give me a key? It wants me to "connect to steam"..so I do..and then login and nothing happens. The game does not show up in my list...
Is your game list defaulted as showing only installed games?

If so switch it to all games and manually select it to install.

Is your game list defaulted as showing only installed games?

If so switch it to all games and manually select it to install.
Yea I figured it out. I was looking at the Steam program and it wasnt showing up, but I restarted it and it did. Whew.

Glad to see that HB added the gifting option for each key.  This instantly raises this bundle from pass to buy for me as I only have FEAR 2 on the not-owned list and wasn't terribly interested in it for the backlog.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back