Humble WB Bundle - Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2&3, LOTR: War in the North. BTA for B:AC & Scribblenauts Unlimited. Bonus info

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1

• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
BTA

• Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
There is no mention of bonuses for this bundle, though they may still come. They were previously only mentioned as an incentive to beat the average when it was a requirement to get them.

Likely bonus games:

• Guardians Of Middle-earth
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Gotham City Imposters Professional Kit
  • Batman: Arkham Origins DLC

These games are only available on Steam for Windows (with Arkham City also on Mac). There is no DRM-free option. You will need to link your Steam account with Humble to redeem them.

http://humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed this for $3.60. I only needed Scribblenauts and LOTR and I think that price was fair for both.

I'm disappointed that there aren't any soundtrack bonuses, oh well. I would've loved to have the Batman musical scores.

Bah, no MK. Already had both Batmans and Scribblenauts, so now I have to debate whether to toss in a dollar for games I have no interest in and almost certainly won't play. As a CAG it seems criminal to pass on a bundle of this quality, though...

Holy shit this is an amazing bundle.  Now if only Arkham City didn't have a limited number of installs.....

Oh what the hell, I'm in for $5.

Is this something new? Last time I bought, it was just an email link to the page to redeem.
That's what I got. It looks like it's the same as it always was; just a link I can click to get the Steam key to redeem. There's even an option to gift individual games.

I mean yeah, you can't just DL the game and have to link it to the Steam account, but I don't see anything stopping anyone from trading individual games, or buying 50+ bundles to trade online.

Last edited:
Er... I activated AA and LOTR to my account earlier, they showed up... and now they're gone.  El oh el?

Scratch 'dat, I'm dumb.  Was looking at my Mac list.

Think this is the first bundle I actually own all the games from. FEAR and LOTR still in backlog of course

Let's see, just to depress myself... how much did I spend buying these games?

$30 on AA (This was the first game I ever bought on Steam, please don't hate me. I didn't know 75% off existed)

$15 on AC (I still hadn't learned my lesson)

$4.50 on LOTR

$11.74 on FEAR Pack (But this also included 1, Extraction Point, and Perseus Mandate)

$4.99 (All CARDZ moneyz) on Scribblenauts

Now that I am sufficiently depressed and shamed as a CAG, I can go on not buying this bundle.

Too bad they didn't have any of the LEGO games in this one, I'm missing at least a couple of those

Have you cynical people ever thought that maybe some of these are actually people who purchase for charity? And the high prices aren't companies manipulating prices?

One of these days I'm gonna buy a bundle for 500$ and name it confoosioussaysfu2cynics.

But for today, just $5 for AC. :)

I guess logically I should buy this :whistle2:k.  Due to unfortunate circumstances 8-[ my bank account has only $7-ish left in it and will get zapped by a fee :bs: and auto-close (I think it'll auto-close) before I can put more in :wall:.  I might as well put in some or all of it toward this since it'll all be gone soon anyway :bomb:.  Although I'm not feeling this one that much, for some reason :nottalking:.  Hopefully they'll add even more games next week :D/.

:-({|=

I got Arkham Asylum for the PS3 as a birthday gift from my friends, but I'm glad I didn't buy Arkham City yet, so I ended up getting the bundle for that and the FEAR games as well.

Was going to give Arkham City away, but that stupid STEAM redeem system glitched out on me and I ended up redeeming ALL the games with just one of those links. Oh well.

Yeah... I don't think so.

(The other two wouldn't surprise me, though.)
i intended on saying just fear 1 but 4 Mad Elf Ales later....and Fear 3 came out

1-4 = 3?

BTW Mad Elf Ale......its seasonal...probably only sold in the north east...in and around Pennsylvania....but its

11% ABV....mmmmm

I got the bundle for 4.50.  I was debating buying Scribblenauts for 5 the other day.  Didn't.  Yeah for being cheapass!

I already own AA for the PS3 though, but whatever. 

MK9 might be a bonus game in the 2nd week.
I'd totally love this

Also is there anyway to add money to a already recent given gift order to BTA? Because I BTA'd and sent the gift but the BTA games did not show. Wanted to add a few cents....

Wow that's a nice bundle! Too bad I already own all of them except the Fear games. Will probably still BTA since Humble is now letting you 'gift' extra keys.

Think this is the first bundle I actually own all the games from. FEAR and LOTR still in backlog of course

Let's see, just to depress myself... how much did I spend buying these games?

$30 on AA (This was the first game I ever bought on Steam, please don't hate me. I didn't know 75% off existed)

$15 on AC (I still hadn't learned my lesson)

$4.50 on LOTR

$11.74 on FEAR Pack (But this also included 1, Extraction Point, and Perseus Mandate)

$4.99 (All CARDZ moneyz) on Scribblenauts

Now that I am sufficiently depressed and shamed as a CAG, I can go on not buying this bundle.

Too bad they didn't have any of the LEGO games in this one, I'm missing at least a couple of those
Haha worse than me. I think I paid $7.50 for the Fear Collection and $3.75 for Lord of the Rings and I haven't played them.

Like most people here already have both Bats and Scrib Unlim. Still in for $1 for the two FEARs and LOTR.

Why do I feel like there won't be any bonus games? Humble has been good with updating the small print on their bundles (like when they switched to the $6 BT"A" for the weeklies, so not having the text for bonus games is ominous. :whee:

Was at work when the bundle started, so that meant the average was around 4.50 when I got home :wall:  No matter, I only had Fear2 and Scribblenauts, so I was more than happy to spend 4.50 and get the rest.

I agree with what others have said about War in the North, it's surprisingly fun. It's not a great game by any means, but when you're slicing limbs off of orcs in slow motion and then talking to Gandalf a few minutes later, you can't help buy enjoy yourself.

I kind of like this new key redemption system. Redeeming keys is now much faster, it's still secure (you don't give Humble any of your Steam info, you log in to Steam and you ALLOW Humble to activate keys on your account) and now you can still give away/sell your extra keys with barely any extra effort. And if this WB Bundle is what they meant by "higher quality titles," then I'm totally cool with this new system and am looking forward to seeing if they can keep it up.

Bought this for $4 for the PC versions of AA and AC.

So lets see

$60 for AC and AA on PS3 (have not beaten AC, found the game too frustrating but I want to go back and try again)

$4.50 on LOTR (haven't tried it)

$7.50 for Fear Pack (Fear 1 and 2).

$5 for Scribblenauts

If Mortal Kombat gets the bonus, yikes, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back