Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 Set @ NISA Online Store (Free Shipping)

mxpowar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got an e-mail saying that Hyperdimension Neptunia is available for pre-order from the NISA online store. It's $59.99 with free shipping (you have to choose USPS/other from the scroll down menu). You also get an artbook and a set of playing cards with the game. The artbook is included with all copies but the playing cards are exclusive to NISA.

EDIT:
Pre-order is out, but here's the new link to the game. Which does NOT include the cards.
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Neptunia-PS3-Premium-Box

Here is a trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txGb3UTo1A

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have it (and to those who will get it), how's the art book? Is it worth jumping in on the just released copies?

[quote name='noobeffect']For those who have it (and to those who will get it), how's the art book? Is it worth jumping in on the just released copies?[/QUOTE]

One of the nicer art books I've ever owned from a game. But then I'm a sucker for these things. I like the combo of character bio/art and then actual sketches too. Great physical quality too. Book is the size of the box (oversized! woo!)

[quote name='Hell Monkey']So I'm seeing there is a glitch in the J version that is also in the US version. Anyone know what it is? (all the sites that say are blocked from work)[/QUOTE]

Just find some proxy.. you can find some at proxy sites

hope this helps enjoy :bouncy:

[quote name='whoknows']So is this game any good? I kinda want it for the fancy case[/QUOTE]

The Japanese-speaking friends of mine who played the original version gave it high praise, but they also are into this type of game in general and were quite familiar with the references.

I imagine the value you get out of Neptunia is proportional to the amount of JRPGs like it you've played in the past, but who knows.

Gamestop called and said my copy was available for pickup. After reading some of the reviews though I'm starting to have second thoughts about picking it up though. Guess I will think it over before I get off work.

[quote name='LordVila']Gamestop called and said my copy was available for pickup. After reading some of the reviews though I'm starting to have second thoughts about picking it up though. Guess I will think it over before I get off work.[/QUOTE]

Actually the reviews match exactly what I predicted! XD

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284700&page=8 (Scroll down near the bottom to see my prediction which is 5.5/10)

These types of games never get high reviews because its made for a different type of audience. (Such as me! : P) If you continue to scroll read that link you will see a small discussion of review predictions yet all of us still agree we want this game cause we know what its about and enjoy it! ^__^

Metacritic's average for the game is 60/100. Famitsu gave the game 28/40.

Why did I buy it? Fanservice. I love Compile Heart, 5pb, Gust, etc.

Reviews scores are pretty much were I expected them to be.

They finally got my order processed and shipped today. Hopefully it comes on saturday otherwise I'm going to have to wait until Monday :(

lucky people... mine hasn't shipped nor have I been charged at all yet :/

hopefully it will ship soon, though if it doesn't it's not a big deal... I didn't actually expect to get it from the Nis store before the first of march anyways lol

[quote name='elessar123']Mine shipped last night and got delivered this afternoon, to the complex's office, which was closed by the time I got home =([/QUOTE]

Well I'm all the way in the east coast so I doubt I'll have it as quickly as you did lol

Sure, it may not get the best reviews, or even have the best graphics. But its an NIS title, they never dissapoint (Except for those few times with PSP games like Blade Dancer).

This game is purely hilarious, and the gameplay is pretty awesome. (Though, if you didnt like Trinity Universe, you probally wouldnt like this either).

[quote name='Bioterror']Amazon finally shipped my order today, from PA to WA, but it says it will arrive tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
still says not yet shipped for me

[quote name='storino03']Mine shipped 17th from Anaheim, CA. So it'll take a while to get here[/QUOTE]

Yeah... shipped yesterday, from CA to MA. Hopefully it actually is Priority Mail. Maybe I'll get it Monday, hopefully.

[quote name='nekobi']Does anyone know if you can change the voices from English to Japanese? Trying to decide if I want to get it or not..[/QUOTE]

Should have full VA for both English and JP. Unless they changed something and didn't mention it.

[quote name='bojay1997']Did NIS America do a good job of packing this for everyone that got it so far? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Yupyup. Just got mine and its in fantastic condition.

[quote name='Cuke']Yupyup. Just got mine and its in fantastic condition.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TraBuch']Same. Came in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. The size of the box isn't the same as the Atelier Rorona box. This box is taller and less wide.

[quote name='TraBuch']Well that's annoying. Everything came perfectly and what's the first thing I do? Tear the fucking box.[/QUOTE]

Ouch! :whistle2:# Did you tear the tab? I know I had a rough time trying to pull that little tab out without tearing the box, although I did rip a little piece of the artwork that was on the tab. Also I had a rough time getting the book out without messing up that long inside piece, til I figured out I can just tilt the box to the side to flip the book out.

[quote name='Animekatt']Ouch! :whistle2:# Did you tear the tab? I know I had a rough time trying to pull that little tab out without tearing the box, although I did rip a little piece of the artwork that was on the tab. Also I had a rough time getting the book out without messing up that long inside piece, til I figured out I can just tilt the box to the side to flip the book out.[/QUOTE]
Yep, teared it while trying to pull the tab out. Hella annoying.

[quote name='storino03']I think Monday is President's Day. Not sure if we get mail delivered or not.[/QUOTE]
Most likely not. I ordered a copy from Amazon yesterday and they wont be delivering until Tuesday. I was wondering why they couldn't get it here on at least Monday, now that you reminded me of President's Day I assume that's why.

[quote name='TraBuch']Yep, teared it while trying to pull the tab out. Hella annoying.[/QUOTE]

I probably won't be keeping my box, so if it survives opening I can flatten it and send it to you. Drop me a PM if youd be interested.

Arrrrghghghghghgh mine shipped to my city tonight, and I won't be in town during the day on Saturday. THEN I'll have to take the ticket to the annex on Mond....ARGHHHHHH!!1 Damn Holiday.

So jealous of everyone who got to play so far! :p

I went with a non-card set edition purchase, chose standard shipping, then they bumped it up to priority mail without me asking :D Probably won't be here til Tuesday though...

At least I'll have Atelier Rorona LE, Bioshock 2 LE, and Trinity Universe to keep me company over the weekend ^_^ Had to go to the ends of the earth to find them all new though...but so worth it.

I'd be stunned if it arrived tomorrow lol, was only sent out today.

Hope you're all enjoying it! Can't wait to try it :D

Checked my shipment status from NIS America just now and it shows that it arrived to my 'home' mailing center already! Maybe it'll be delivered in the AM (saturday)

Off topic but what are peoples opinions on Last Rebellion? I just picked up the last copy from BestBuy since it was on clearance for $15.00

[quote name='Kaiser499']Off topic but what are peoples opinions on Last Rebellion? I just picked up the last copy from BestBuy since it was on clearance for $15.00[/QUOTE]

Haha wow, I was just going to post this question myself. I got it yesterday used from GS for $17. I read all about the game, and it is what people say. Graphics are from the PS2 era, bad voice acting, Very quick, bland story. Like 10-15 hours quick. I do like the battle system. And also the easy trophies.

I plan to hurry up and beat it, then return it to GS. I would keep it with my other ps3 RPGs... but naaaah.

finally! amazon says it should arrive on tuesday. Also I must agree, Last Rebellion was garbage. One of the very few times i've ever traded in an RPG.

[quote name='Donkey132']finally! amazon says it should arrive on tuesday. Also I must agree, Last Rebellion was garbage. One of the very few times i've ever traded in an RPG.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Hitmaker is terrrrrible.

bread's done
Back