Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory! Limited Edition Pre-order at NISA

Tim7890

CAG Veteran
Just received this in my email:

http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/NeptuniaV-PS3-Limited-Edition

It's that time again! Preorders are open for the third addition in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!

neptV_horiz.jpg

With your help, our Online Store has been able to create a cool Limited Edition for this game that will be available exclusively at our Online Store! The preorder began on December 11, so please check it out!
With your purchase of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition, you'll snag the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory game for PlayStation 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory original soundtrack
Online Store exclusive: Hardcover 36-page art book
Online Store exclusive: Small Time Capsule Tin
Online Store exclusive: Large Time Capsule Tin containing all the items listed above

This rare collection can be found only at our Online Store and will be released on March 12, 2013! This set will not be available at any other time. We have already have had a large amount of this item preordered and encourage you to pick up your copy today! Once it's sold out, it's all gone!
All this can be yours for only $64.99 USD, so venture to our Online Store page to secure your copy today! You can "Press Start" on your adventure at: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition preorder page

Shipping is Free

I've already looked on eBay, I know how much they go for.

I think it reflects a niche audience's desire to scoop up limited supply more than large demand.

But those games have been out for a while. I assume this title will hit those prices eventually, but the game doesn't even come out until March. Which is why I said they'll probably pop up somewhere for a decent price before they really start to get rare. Maybe not, I dunno.

I finally played through mk 2 last night and got a platinum trophy. Gotta say, the series is just getting more and more underwhelming for me. It's doubtful that I'm going to keep my LE on preorder unless I see some gameplay footage that makes me need the game.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I've already looked on eBay, I know how much they go for.

I think it reflects a niche audience's desire to scoop up limited supply more than large demand.

But those games have been out for a while. I assume this title will hit those prices eventually, but the game doesn't even come out until March. Which is why I said they'll probably pop up somewhere for a decent price before they really start to get rare. Maybe not, I dunno.[/QUOTE]

they won't pop up anywhere other than amazon and ebay at twice the price.

Part of me thinks this one won't be as rare. Given how valuable the last two are, NISA probably produced more copies this time around. And I'm sure most people bought multiple copies to resell. Plus, this set isn't all that great... I mean, come on, two lunchboxes?

Sold out? Oh darn. Allow me to commence whining about not pulling the trigger.

Seriously though, I just didn't feel like the set was worth it. Maybe I should have bought one to flip but meh. Not really worth the risk of it not selling. Hopefully the bonuses for Witch and the Hundred Knights will be more tempting. At least for me, anyway.

[quote name='Vinny']Part of me thinks this one won't be as rare. Given how valuable the last two are, NISA probably produced more copies this time around. And I'm sure most people bought multiple copies to resell. Plus, this set isn't all that great... I mean, come on, two lunchboxes?[/QUOTE]

At least they're not charging $150 for it ;)

I was tempted to pick this up, but I haven't even played either of the other two games. I figured with Xenoblade getting hard to find at gamestop, that would be the better buy.

How fun are these games?

[quote name='erehwon']I was tempted to pick this up, but I haven't even played either of the other two games. I figured with Xenoblade getting hard to find at gamestop, that would be the better buy.

How fun are these games?[/QUOTE]

Go into it with low expectations for the combat. The characters are all stereotypical tropes, the music is mediocre, the story is forgettable, but its all about the nostalgia and in-jokes with this series.

They verified my bank account when I pre-ordered, but they haven't charged me for the game now at all.

Did they cancel my order or has nobody gotten their game yet?

You would have been charged a week ago and it should have already been shipped by now. We all received shipping emails too. You should definitely try contacting them!

[quote name='kvntwvlf']They verified my bank account when I pre-ordered, but they haven't charged me for the game now at all.

Did they cancel my order or has nobody gotten their game yet?[/QUOTE]You better call them and make sure your payment is fine. My friend already received his copy several days ago. Ships from CA. Just saying...

[quote name='kvntwvlf']They verified my bank account when I pre-ordered, but they haven't charged me for the game now at all.

Did they cancel my order or has nobody gotten their game yet?[/QUOTE]

like the others have said, you should contact them in regards to it. i received mine 2 days ago without an issue.

Did they cancel my order or has nobody gotten their game yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah better checked with them. Received mine on Friday from CA and I live just about as far away as you can get in VT.

This sucks haha. They did the little verification thing with my credit card back in January, so I thought everything was good to go; plus I have verification emails of my preorder.

Any idea what could have happened?

A friend of mine ordered 3 and the last email he has from NISA is from Jan which is order confirmation. when he ordered. He tried to log in to check status and it said email does not exist. Is there any way to check without login info?

Apparently the USPS delivered mine Saturday while I was gone to Charlotte, so now I have to check with the office at my apartment and hope they didn't throw it carelessly in the huge pile of packages they amass every week.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']A friend of mine ordered 3 and the last email he has from NISA is from Jan which is order confirmation. when he ordered. He tried to log in to check status and it said email does not exist. Is there any way to check without login info?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me. I sent them an email, probably all we can do.

After looking at these lunchboxes, guess I wont be able to let my daughter use them for school... they still look great to me though. =)

I saw a bunch of these (about 25) at Goodwill for $2 each. I wonder who donated them?

jNQ9qBZ.jpg
3zi9Wsd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing these are from NISA where they had to replace a bunch of the lunchboxes because they were damaged. They're located in CA, right? That would probably explain it... 

I had to go through a huge ordeal to get my poo-stained lunch box replaced.:p 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back