I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Best part of the draft: budge drafting a kicker in the 6th round.[/quote]

:booty: My Kicker on average gets more points then your QB.

Trade me a QB budge. Looks like you could use another WR and I have a bunch of them.

[quote name='st0neface']Best part of the draft: budge drafting a kicker in the 6th round.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wanted to read the log to see how often you guys were laughing at the autodraft screwing us.

[quote name='wubb']Trade me a QB budge. Looks like you could use another WR and I have a bunch of them.

Yeah I wanted to read the log to see how often you guys were laughing at the autodraft screwing us.[/quote]

Yeah, I have Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger. So I can give up of the last two.

If a player is marked as OUT, does that mean he is definately not playing? If so, I really need another WR, because my best one wouldn't be playing.

[quote name='darthbudge']:booty: My Kicker on average gets more points then your QB.[/QUOTE]

Fact: my kicker is projected to get 22 less points than yours over a season, less than 2 pts a week, and I drafted him in the last round. Also my QB was injured for a quarter of last season.

Budge, send Pengy Aaron Rogers for free...

Rothlick$$$$a is gonna have a good year

Rogers is gonna struggle for a good portion of, if not the whole year

[quote name='manthing']Budge, send Pengy Aaron Rogers for free...

Rothlick$$$$a is gonna have a good year

Rogers is gonna struggle for a good portion of, if not the whole year[/quote]

Yeah, I really need a WR though.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger. So I can give up of the last two.

If a player is marked as OUT, does that mean he is definately not playing? If so, I really need another WR, because my best one wouldn't be playing.[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady is one of my 3 fave players and I asked everyone not to draft him out from under me. Thanks a lot budge. :nottalking:

For the players marked out you should google them to find an article on their status. (Or check espn, yahoo sports, etc.) One of my guys is marked out and it says he may return as early as week 3 or as late as just after their bye. Depending on how long they'll be out you may want to hold onto him or at least not trade him for a song.

I'd probably trade a good bit for Big Ben. I could use a good QB. I'm already hoping to pick up a QB off the waivers that's only marginally worse than Rogers (I think)

[quote name='wubb']Tom Brady is one of my 3 fave players and I asked everyone not to draft him out from under me. Thanks a lot budge. :nottalking:

For the players marked out you should google them to find an article on their status. (Or check espn, yahoo sports, etc.) One of my guys is marked out and it says he may return as early as week 3 or as late as just after their bye. Depending on how long they'll be out you may want to hold onto him or at least not trade him for a song.

I'd probably trade a good bit for Big Ben. I could use a good QB. I'm already hoping to pick up a QB off the waivers that's only marginally worse than Rogers (I think)[/quote]

I will trade you Big Ben for Kevin Curtis and Donald Driver.

[quote name='seanr1221']Manthing, would you rather play Too Human, or stick your hand in a pile of needles?[/quote]

Are there any diseases/virii/AIDS in said pile of needles?

:whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back