I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
That radioshack ad on the front page is good news! Just in time.
(yea i'm 5 days behind)

On a related note...
I see that there's 2 day xbox live cards, are there also 1 day and/or how do you buy the 2 day cards?

[quote name='crystalklear64']That radioshack ad on the front page is good news! Just in time.
(yea i'm 5 days behind)

On a related note...
I see that there's 2 day xbox live cards, are there also 1 day and/or how do you buy the 2 day cards?[/quote]I think the lowest you can buy is a 1 month card. The 48 hours ones I've only seen given away inside of new games or as promotional codes.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Flush that fucker down the drain.[/quote]

Thats the first thing I did...after squealing like a little girl.

Also...

MAX PAYNE 3! OY MYUAH GHAOD!! :hot:

We've been hearing for months that Max Payne 3 is in the works, but this month we got something a bit juicier to add to this rumor: Original Max Payne developers Remedy Entertainment are currently too busy working on Alan Wake to even consider developing the new Payne sequel. Instead, the next-gen noir shooter will be handled by the same internal Rockstar team that created The Warriors. And perhaps even more exciting, we've got word that Rockstar is still hard at work on an unannounced PlayStation 3 exclusive. Who's making it? Why, just the guys behind a little-known Rockstar release from earlier in the year

[quote name='DT778']I think the lowest you can buy is a 1 month card. The 48 hours ones I've only seen given away inside of new games or as promotional codes.[/QUOTE]
Suckness.

Sick.

Castle Crashers has unlockable gamerpics as you play along.

I unlocked the blue knight (who I was playing as) and a barbarian.

Oh man the automated draft thing only picked me one stinking QB last night. I'm cooked.

I'm :whistle2:k on why it didn't pick Jason Campbell for me. I moved him up my draft list just but he was picked (I think) after my pre-draft ranking on him.

Weird wubb. It may have been trying to fill open positions first. I know budge got 3 QBs by autodraft. You could try trading with him!

[quote name='guinaevere']Banky, Frisky is someone back who shouldn't be?[/quote]

I'm 99% sure that TheDickwreck is someone that was banned. I know I've seen his PSN name linked to someone else's account.

[quote name='lordwow']Weird wubb. It may have been trying to fill open positions first. I know budge got 3 QBs by autodraft. You could try trading with him![/QUOTE]

Good idea. And the one it drafted me sucks. Says only 6.4% of leagues have him claimed. :wall:

I just claimed one off the waivers.

It drafted me a lot of decent WRs for some reason. :whee:

Mmmm pop tarts. I haven't had one of those since I realized two of them had more fat/calories then almost any McDonalds sandwich. But they're soooo good. The brown sugar cinnamon and the strawberry were my favorites.

FYI - for those that haven't seen it, Amazon is having a gold box event for PS3 games today. One of those games will be Uncharted. Everyone needs that game. Don't listen to zew or frosty. They're just jokesters.

Who all made it for the live draft wow? Were you guys chatting/posting about it on espn.com or here in the OTT?

I seriously don't feel to good... I now regret eating two poptarts and than chugging a Red Bull... Maklersheds pop tart fun facts aren't making me feel a whole lot better either.

So now I feel I'm on the verge of throwing up, I'm tired because I didn't sleep once last night, I have my first full day of school in three months in about an hour and I'm kind of gassy. This is going to be an interesting day...

There were probably 8 of us live during the draft. We were chatting on the draft page, not here. Brown took forever on every pick. On a totally unrelated note, when I get off work I get to pick up my dog, sans testes!

prince-of-persia-movie-poster-thumb.jpg

I guess it's been delayed till 2010 but this is the first I've heard of this! Sounds cool.

@ Number83: A very pretty demo.

[quote name='st0neface']There were probably 8 of us live during the draft. We were chatting on the draft page, not here. Brown took forever on every pick. On a totally unrelated note, when I get off work I get to pick up my dog, sans testes![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Doesn't look like espn saved a copy of the chat. Oh well.

[quote name='JMEPO']
prince-of-persia-movie-poster-thumb.jpg

I guess it's been delayed till 2010 but this is the first I've heard of this! Sounds cool.

@ Number83: A very pretty demo.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='seanr1221']Castle Crashers is so good :drool:[/QUOTE]

if the rush album isn't out when I get up I may just have to get castle crushers.... fuck it, as I Was typing this I decided I want it. Will you play with me sean.

I asked this last night, but figured I would ask again in the morning:

Does anyone want in on Amazon Prime for ~$16? I have one slot open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back