I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the Karate Kid movies, either.

I saw The Fifth Element for the first time last year. Our friend who liked it got upset when we started making fun of it, its ridiculous plot, and the blue opera singer. :lol:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Nothin' much, Banks. Just school. You?[/QUOTE]
Nada. People are behaving themselves a little too well around here lately. Makes my suspicion radar blip a bit.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nada. People are behaving themselves a little too well around here lately. Makes my suspicion radar blip a bit.[/QUOTE]
I'd stir up some trouble for you, but then they'd probably close the OTT. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'd stir up some trouble for you, but then they'd probably close the OTT. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I'm not asking for it, it just seems...strange.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm not asking for it, it just seems...strange.[/QUOTE]

Just wait. Shit'll go down eventually.

We could use another Cloudspekk thread. When was the last time we had massive trading drama? :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:nottalking: Banky's afraid of peace in the OTT?[/QUOTE]
I'm not referring exclusively to the OTT.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Just wait. Shit'll go down eventually.

We could use another Cloudspekk thread. When was the last time we had massive trading drama? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
We couldn't use it, but that's my point. Everyone seems pretty chill as of late. No "thread of the year" candidates in recent memory.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck... this draft is taking forever, even with all the auto picks.[/QUOTE]
o_O

Doesn't look like he going to need too much help. There will probably be a news link in the near future.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm not referring exclusively to the OTT.

We couldn't use it, but that's my point. Everyone seems pretty chill as of late. No "thread of the year" candidates in recent memory.[/QUOTE]

"Use it" was probably not the best wording, admittedly, but I agree. There have been a few threads that have been mildly interesting, but that doesn't cut it.

We haven't had any massive sales lately, either, and those usually spawn some interesting threads.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']"I would carry around a shaved baked or boiled potato cut in the shape of a penis" - GTzer0[/QUOTE]

That kid has some serious fucking issues.

Bad news for Rocko:
Bad news, everyone! This week's Rock Band DLC offering -- Rush's Moving Pictures album -- didn't come out today as planned. In a post on the forums, Harmonix's Sean Baptiste said, "There is a technical difficulty that is being worked out. I'll alert you when it is all clear." We wonder if that has anything to do with figuring out how to tell singers they can't wail on "YYZ." It's okay, please stop crying.

No timeline is given, although at this point it seems more likely the Xbox 360 content will be released alongside PlayStation 3's content this week. That is, assuming they fix the problem by Thursday.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']It's not causing any problems for me. He should still try it, but that may not be the problem. :whistle2:s[/quote]That was for weaponx.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Why was he banned the first time?[/quote]
I don't remember specifics, but I'm pretty sure stupidity played a large part in it.

Edit: Actually, this is probably the reason.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']And if he's been banned before, why's he back?[/quote]
I don't think any of the mods really care that he's back, for whatever reason.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't remember specifics, but I'm pretty sure stupidity played a large part in it.

Edit: Actually, this is probably the reason.

I don't think any of the mods really care that he's back, for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
So he only was banned because he literally asked for it.

Looks like we're stuck with him. :cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey OTT...
I kind of miss Shrike. :[
[/QUOTE]

I miss the old Shrike, the one that didn't seem bitter and vindictive towards us all. Back when he used to post in here for fun, he seemed a lot cooler.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I miss the old Shrike, the one that didn't seem bitter and vindictive towards us all. Back when he used to post in here for fun, he seemed a lot cooler.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back