I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I would if I ordered enough from there, but I don't.

Sorry munch! :[[/QUOTE]

I wish we still had thread so I could get someone from there. I just need one more!

[quote name='mr ryles']if the rush album isn't out when I get up I may just have to get castle crushers.... fuck it, as I Was typing this I decided I want it. [/quote]

Morning OTT

I like Mercs 2. The scenery in the intro remind me A LOT of Just Cause, but explosive barrels and gas tanks = :bouncy:

Castle Crashers is a lot of fun. Reminds me of a simpler,toony version of those Dungeon&Dragon Capsom arcade games from long ago

---------------

'Will you play with me sean.' - Ryles

Hope Boo didn't see that...

[quote name='darthbudge']Shit, I really want to be playing CC right now, but instead I am secretly posting here while I should be doing school work.[/quote]

Fudgekins, the eagle has taken flight...

I hope you enjoy that POS

[quote name='manthing']Fudgekins, the eagle has taken flight...

I hope you enjoy that POS[/quote]

Cool.

[quote name='lilboo']So manthong hates CC, too? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Nah he is sending me Too Human.

Oh, my bad :cool:

--
What's up with Yawnbahn3? I see in a lot of people's Blogs he comments and his shit is always a buzz kill. WTF?

I want to play Castle Crashers so bad, but I have to work in the art gallery for 7 hours, and attend a two hour meeting afterward.

*holds gun to head*

I wish there were people for online co-op in Mercs 2

And boo, if you looked ~4 posts above my previous post you'd see I called CC a lot of fun..

;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ha ha.[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA! Crashers!

436099472_a125507358_m.jpg

"I shat around campus" - Liquid 2

[quote name='st0neface']There were probably 8 of us live during the draft. We were chatting on the draft page, not here. Brown took forever on every pick. On a totally unrelated note, when I get off work I get to pick up my dog, sans testes![/quote]

That sounds like a location in Star Wars lore.

[quote name='munch']I asked this last night, but figured I would ask again in the morning:

Does anyone want in on Amazon Prime for ~$16? I have one slot open.[/quote]

If I got a second slot, would that make the shipping twice as fast? :whee:

Gamefly still has all of those games with free shipping so I just picked up Assassin's Creed.

I picked up COD2 again after a long hiatus and managed to make some good progress. I wonder how long until I get hopelessly stuck again? :whistle2:| I don't know if R6V2 is helping me with COD2 but I tried letting my buddies run ahead of me (but they won't do that all of the time) and that helps quite a bit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm going to shatter my back carrying my bag with my books around campus. =/[/QUOTE]

Rule #1 of college: You probably don't need to bring your books with you.

[quote name='wubb']Gamefly still has all of those games with free shipping so I just picked up Assassin's Creed.

I picked up COD2 again after a long hiatus and managed to make some good progress. I wonder how long until I get hopelessly stuck again? :whistle2:|[/quote]

Where are you at Pengy?

-------

BTW: Mercs 2 gives like ~120 GPs in the first 20 minutes of playing

I guess I'm done bumping my TL for a while. Managed to sell or trade all of the 360 games I had available so it's kind of silly when all I really want is 360 games and I have none to offer.

Boo, I stayed up tryin to find a picture of those stupid shoes. I'm just going to take a picture. I want to know if I should keep them or not.

[quote name='zewone']He is. He's admitted to it.[/quote]
If you have a link, show me.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm 99% sure that TheDickwreck is someone that was banned. I know I've seen his PSN name linked to someone else's account.[/quote]You're 100% correct. PM me if you see any new users that you think may be him in disguise. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm going to shatter my back carrying my bag with my books around campus. =/[/quote]Get a rolling laptop case and drop them in with it. But dont you dare go complaining about books when you're getting an education. =P

[quote name='manthing']Where are you at Pengy?[/QUOTE]

Near the end of El Alamein I believe. So I'm about to get the 4th of the Veteran mission achievements.

Damn, I want one of these Zunes

rnczune_02.png

and I like neither the Zune nor the current Republican Party...

:whistle2:k

-----------------

Pengo...that's where you got to blow the planes outta the sky?

LOL, you'll be stuck again within a matter of hours

[quote name='munch']brak, you want prime?[/QUOTE]
No, thanks.

I'm not even sure what it is, to be quite honest. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']

Pengo...that's where you got to blow the planes outta the sky?

LOL, you'll be stuck again within a matter of hours[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad you're happy!

Haven't blown planes outta the sky recently. Maybe that's just ahead.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wubb .. send me The Club :)[/QUOTE]

I sold that sucker. It's still $15 with (I think) free shipping on gamefly. Pretty easy 600 or so GPs too. :D

Sorry I couldn't play CC with you JFD. But I was risking my hide as it was playing CC because I really should be doing school work and my mom will be back any minute.

[quote name='Brak']No, thanks.

I'm not even sure what it is, to be quite honest. :cool:[/QUOTE]

2 day shipping for a year from amazon for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back