I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I thought it was just another English class but I think I'm going to like my Engl 1C class.

The required text books are Alan Moore's: The Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and Swamp Thing. as well as Will Eisner's A contract with god and other stories.

Bad thing is, I gave my copies of V for Vendetta and Watchmen to Budge and Zew....

:(

wheelchair.gif

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

And here's a Inufaye emoticon

Flamethrower_emoticon.gif

And who the fuck would ever need a Hitler emoticon?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

nazi.gif
avere .. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']problem: wubb is 14 not 91.[/quote]

Wubb is not 14 years old...

Pengy talks about driving a car, thus he is either >14 or driving illegally

His vehicle prolly has those sweet Handicapped plates and a neat ramp as well...

And you've been reported Boo...

:nottalking:

[quote name='manthing']
Flamethrower_emoticon.gif

[/quote]

This one is better:
emot-flame.gif

[quote name='manthing']Wubb is not 14 years old...

Pengy talks about driving a car, thus he is either >14 or driving illegally

His vehicle prolly has those sweet Handicapped plates and a neat ramp as well...

[/quote]

Well, we know he's a liar regardless. He's probably like that 14 year old that made all the halo 3 shit out of cardboard, but he uses his imagination to make some sort of super-hotrod wheelchair that he can use to pass pickup trucks and hit on chicks.

But it doesn't really matter:

"oh it's wubb, no one cares what he does." - Guinaevere

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This one is better:
emot-flame.gif

Well, we know he's a liar regardless. He's probably like that 14 year old that made all the halo 3 shit out of cardboard, but he uses his imagination to make some sort of super-hotrod wheelchair that he can use to pass pickup trucks and hit on chicks.

But it doesn't really matter:

"oh it's wubb, no one cares what he does." - Guinaevere[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you even talking about?

LP. Just checked, I can get in on the 3g iPhone business deal too.
With the discounts on data and voice, it comes out to what I'm paying now. fuck yes.

Sweet we're getting a bigger apartment in November!!!

So would this make a difference to anyone? They will have 2 EXACT model apartments available for us..both are in 2 different buildings. One is on the 6th floor for $1015 the other (again, SAME model) is on the 10th floor (highest) and has stainless steel appliances :lol: for $1050 a month.

What would you do? :whistle2:k

Is the view better, or anything else? Not having anyone above you would be nice. I wouldn't pay $35 extra for stainless steel.

We are really close to Philly so (depending on the side of the building) we might have a view of the Philly skyline. I'm still at work, so I'm just going by what he's telling me :lol:

Good point. We are currently on the 4th, but we haven't had any problems in the last year about the people above us. But then again, who's to say that the apt above us isn't vacant? :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Go with the top one, having people living above you can be quite annoying.[/quote]

This is true. Though that's 4 extra flights of stairs to move shit up... unless you can fit your shit in the elevator or something.

---

CC cheez looks icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back