I was waiting for a new OTT to wish JohnnyFoxDarko a happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']I think tickets are sold out, Rocko. :(

Eli made me really want a Fallout movie.[/QUOTE]

I thought The Road was more of a Fallout movie.

I got my Samurai Champloo Blu-Rays today! Yay yay for early b-day presents.

:whee: I'm getting Moon from Netflix tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this one for awhile.

Does anyone remember if there was something/someone from Salute Your Shorts called "Awful Waffle"?

[quote name='Maklershed']:whee: I'm getting Moon from Netflix tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this one for awhile.

Does anyone remember if there was something/someone from Salute Your Shorts called "Awful Waffle"?[/QUOTE]
I think it had something to do with pouring a bunch of maple syrup on someone's stomach.

Edit:
What, exactly, is an Awful Waffle? It's making a human waffle. Take a round tennis racket and some maple syrup, rip a nerds shirt off, force the tennis racket into his stomach creating the round waffle effect and pour the syrup. You become a human waffle and it feels awful- hence the Awful Waffle.
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1718495

Big Mike sucks now. He reminds me of a kid I knew in middle school that would say stuff like that really loud so people would hear him and think he's craaazy.

I don't know if any of you guys ended up seeing it, or if it ever ended up getting a DVD release, but Downloading Nancy is on Netflix instant watch.

For those who got ME2 from Amazon, did they email you the code for the armor or do they ship it, like on a piece of paper, along with the game.

Ho-lee poop @ that new Coen Brothers adaptation of True Grit coming out this year. I don't think they've even started shooting yet so I forgot about it. That new Soderbergh spy movie with Gina should be out this year too. :drool:[quote name='Maklershed']:whee: I'm getting Moon from Netflix tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this one for awhile.[/QUOTE]Good. I don't mean to contribute to the wave of internet hype, but I loved how it was pretty clearly influenced by 2001, Alien and Solaris. Some people shit on the movie for that by saying it was too derivative, but I saw those elements more as a loving homage. The score was by the same guy who did The Fountain and Requiem and although I didn't think it was as good as those two it was still pretty solid. Sam Rockwell was fantastic as well, it's unfortunate that his career is tainted by The Green Mile. Kind of annoying that Sony didn't give a shit about promoting it for any of the awards. Definitely in my top 10 of last year.

This reminds me, were you under the influence when you watched Pandorum?

I really want to know why Amazon has my NMH2 as expected to deliver on February 1 when I've got 2-day shipping. :|

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']We can take care of that
hur, hur, hur
[/QUOTE]

i'm disappointed in you. i atleast expected you to say something about sticking my hands between your legs to warm them up. and thats all you give me? tsk tsk!

[quote name='Chika']i'm disappointed in you. i atleast expected you to say something about sticking my hands between your legs to warm them up. and thats all you give me? tsk tsk![/QUOTE]

Pfft. I should be able to walk in, say "hi" and have you fill in the blanks. If I have to do more, you're just not doing your job :nottalking:

I need to get on downloading the DC on my :br: before they expire.

Also, the ginger priest in Gran Torino was [so] stilted and bad he almost ruined the movie for me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ho-lee poop @ that new Coen Brothers adaptation of True Grit coming out this year. I don't think they've even started shooting yet so I forgot about it. That new Soderbergh spy movie with Gina should be out this year too. :drool:Good. I don't mean to contribute to the wave of internet hype, but I loved how it was pretty clearly influenced by 2001, Alien and Solaris. Some people shit on the movie for that by saying it was too derivative, but I saw those elements more as a loving homage. The score was by the same guy who did The Fountain and Requiem and although I didn't think it was as good as those two it was still pretty solid. Sam Rockwell was fantastic as well, it's unfortunate that his career is tainted by The Green Mile. Kind of annoying that Sony didn't give a shit about promoting it for any of the awards. Definitely in my top 10 of last year.

This reminds me, were you under the influence when you watched Pandorum?[/QUOTE]

A girl in my speech class went to the Tulsa tryouts for one of the lead roles in True Grit. She got called back but I don't believe she got the part.

Based on looking at the URL, all I can say is: fuck off, $$$gy Claus.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
This reminds me, were you under the influence when you watched Pandorum?[/QUOTE]

I was pretty wrecked
on vikes
but I don't think that influenced my opinion.

my crackberry shit the bed so i flashed it and installed the newest firmware. shit is SLICK. if my phone was like this for the last 2 years I'd be a much happier camper.

[quote name='zewone']http://www.heavy.com/post/the-20-worst-hip-hop-album-covers-3197[/QUOTE]

1264454736_ghostface-killa-bulletproof-wallets.jpg

Ghostface Killa – Bulletproof Wallets – All right, enough gay jokes. This is just Ghostface… making breakfast for Raekwon… in his bathrobe. Oh God dammit.

:rofl:

They should add a button that hurts Wombat every time you click it.

Jimbo:

User edited content isn't as important making sure you see where and when the CAGcast.com owner shits at a gaming convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back